Moderator: ACOT Employee

joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1289

DECEMBER What's on TV? Challenge

Post by joannie » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:27 pm

Here's an EASY one for this month!! :-D

For this month…What’s on TV? Body of Proof

The series stars Dana Delany as Dr. Megan Hunt, a medical examiner. The show focuses on Hunt's efforts to balance the demands of her professional life, dealing with solving cases and analyzing bodies, with her personal life, trying to reconnect with her estranged daughter

Challenge: I want to see at least one photo where a body part is cropped off  (NO photos of bloody "cut off" body parts please! LOL!)  :greenwinkb:

Rules:
* You may combine with one other DECEMBER challenge.
* For layouts only. Double page layouts count as one entry.
* You may do this challenge 3 times.
* Due Date: LAST DAY OF THE MONTH, 11:59 PM EST
*There will be a random drawing for a $5 ACOT GC from all participants who have completed the challenge.
I can't wait to see what you do!

Participants:
mgehrke
Deanna13
Flasher
oceanbreezes423
Krystle

Shoorn
StacyLee

Last edited by joannie on Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2773

Re: DECEMBER What's on TV? Challenge

Post by blbabe1234 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:50 pm

Very cool challenge!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blfonty
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 543

Post by blfonty » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:47 pm

I'm laughing because my mom was notorious for taking a photo of others and cutting off their heads...Great Challenge!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie     Image     Image     

Deanna13
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 2612

Post by Deanna13 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:36 am

blfonty wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:47 pm
I'm laughing because my mom was notorious for taking a photo of others and cutting off their heads...Great Challenge!

LOL....also my Mom! She was very short and back then you never knew what she had taken until they were developed....usually months later! LOL :-D

Great challenge, Joannie!
Image Image

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

traveler
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 217

Post by traveler » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:56 am

I read this wrong and was thinking of a cut-off body part, like an arm just lying there and thinking - who would do this and that it was gross. Then I realized it was just a bad photo, of which I have many.
Louise
My Blog: Wide World of Scraps

joannie
Cherry Jubilee

Post by joannie » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:25 am

trainmom wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:56 am
I read this wrong and was thinking of a cut-off body part, like an arm just lying there and thinking - who would do this and that it was gross. Then I realized it was just a bad photo, of which I have many.

LOL!! THat would be GROSS!!

I wrote the description of the challenge twice...the first time I wrote it it REALLY did sound like I wanted to see a "cut off body part"! I thought this 2nd one was better...but maybe not! LOL!!  Maybe I should add a layout example!  :greenwinkb:

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 962

Post by emmapaige » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:50 am

trainmom wrote:

That's too funny because that's what I initially thought too when I first read it this morning on my iPad while still in bed. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImageImage

shoorn
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 1226

Post by shoorn » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:57 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:50 am
trainmom wrote:

That's too funny because that's what I initially thought too when I first read it this morning on my iPad while still in bed.  

LOL - I thought the same thing when I read it yesterday. Thought I would check it today and see if it was like that. Glad you were just talking ablut bad photos. 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1350

Post by mgehrke » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:35 pm

Here's my entry. The bottom right little photo, the top of my son-in-law's head is cut off.

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 54, 32 and 26) lol. And now a Grandma to Orahn and Sawyer.

pawprints
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 648

Post by pawprints » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:39 am

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:50 am
trainmom wrote:

Lol I thought along those lines too, except I thought it was supposed to be a person with a missing body part, like a finger or something. I chalked it up to it being late and me having a long day. But now I see I was not alone lol.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 648

Post by pawprints » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:41 am

joannie wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:25 am
trainmom wrote:

I wrote the description of the challenge twice...the first time I wrote it it REALLY did sound like I wanted to see a "cut off body part"! I thought this 2nd one was better...but maybe not! LOL!!  Maybe I should add a layout example!  :greenwinkb: 
Joannie you could change the wording  to "a body part is cropped out" or "cropped off" if you are looking for different wording lol.

Image Image Image Image

joannie
Cherry Jubilee

Post by joannie » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:53 am

pawprints wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:41 am
joannie wrote:
trainmom wrote:

Joannie you could change the wording  to "a body part is cropped out" or "cropped off" if you are looking for different wording lol.

Thanks Barb! "Cropped" is the perfect word!!!! LOL 

scrappinmom99
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 681

Post by scrappinmom99 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:24 pm

joannie wrote:
trainmom wrote:

I was laughing too because my first thought was Dh's trip to the ER when he cut his finger on the mandolin! But I don't think I have those pics printed yet so I guess I'll find a bad picture LOL!

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 962

Post by emmapaige » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:41 pm

Yes, cropped is probably a better word.  I'm just glad I didn't need to go out and mutilate someone just so I could play along with this challenge!!  :-D :-D :-D
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImageImage

joannie
Cherry Jubilee

Post by joannie » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:46 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:41 pm
Yes, cropped is probably a better word.  I'm just glad I didn't need to go out and mutilate someone just so I could play along with this challenge!!  :-D :-D :-D

:greensleeping: LOL!!!!! ME TOO!!!

Deanna13
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 2612

Post by Deanna13 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Here's mine! In both photos Evan doesn't have any hands. :)

I combined with the Manufacturer Challenge.

Photos of grandsons Evan, Nate, and Brady reading their Christmas Clues to find their stockings. I chose this title because the little one in the photos, Evan is my orneriest grandchild! LOL (Christmas 2017) :greeninlove:
Dear Santa, Define Good
Image Image

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

Flasher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 235

Post by Flasher » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Here's my entry for the What's On TV Challenge.  My dh has no left arm!  He moved his arm behind his back to conceal a putt-putt club, but his shirt sleeve didn't go with him! (Also using for Sketch With A Twist Challenge.)

Right before I die, I'm going to swallow a bag of popcorn kernels.  My cremation is going to be EPIC!

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1451

Post by oceanbreezes423 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:00 pm

Here is my layout. Both ladies are missing their legs, lol.

Susan Image Image

Krystle
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 261

Post by Krystle » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:33 am

I love the comments on this challenge -- so funny!  The lower part of all of our bodies are cropped in the pictures on this page:

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 120

Post by DN in MN » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:07 am

btt.. helping Laura bury the spam :)
 Image    Image   
2018 Goal ~ 50 layouts    Completed 43 layouts and 3 cards 

Return to “Contests & Challenges”