I don't want to make things too difficult, so interpret this in any way you like. But here are some things I was thinking of.
1. Use predominantly opposite colors on the color wheel. So that would be blue/orange, yellow/purple, or red/green (hmm... do I see combining possibilities with some January challenges with this last combo?)
2. Use 2 opposite adjectives in the title
3. Incorporate a "negative" image. (Masking/stenciling, or quite literally, incorporate a photo negative)
4. Use 2 arrows pointing different ways
5. Use a supply in a way that is different than its original purpose (e.g., using bubble wrap to stamp, cutting embellishments out of journaling cards, etc.)
6. Or just get creative!
You don't have to do my challenge to get credit for the 15/30, but I will award a random prize from entries that do meet the challenge criteria. AND you will get one entry for each "opposite" thing you incorporate, so please list them out.
- Open to ANYTHING: layouts, cards, projects, paper, digital, etc.
- May be combined with monthly challenges, challenges at any other site.
- May NOT be combined with other 15/30 challenges.
- due Feb 28.
**Updating with my example:
I used blue/orange combo, opposing arrows, "opposite" photos, opposite words (squish & stretch), and I flipped one of my R's just for fun.