MMC June 17 Challenge #3 *WINNER*

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1622

MMC June 17 Challenge #3 *WINNER*

Post by Art_Teacher » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:10 pm

Randomly drawn winner of a prize goody is karen c.!  PM me with your addy so I can send your prize. :)

For this challenge you first need to answer my question : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=265632

Ready?   No peeking ahead...

Okay, I asked what you buy tons of but rarely use, so I challenge you to make a layout using at least 5 of the thing(s) you said you don't use.  For papers, this means 5 different patterned papers (scraps count, too), or 5 stickers, 5 flowers, etc.  If you were very specific (such as a theme of items - Harry Potter, for example ;) ) you do have to use 5 of that themed item.  Use any other items you want, but make a dent in that stash!
Bonus entry if you have an item that was bought in a pack (stickers, for example) and you can use up the entire pack, even though it is more than 5.  ;)

Upload your layouts to the gallery spot provided by midnight of June 24th to be entered in the prize drawing.  Must be a new layout. Can NOT be combined with other challenges.
Last edited by Art_Teacher on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laura

hsblair
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 292

Re: MMC June 17 Challenge #3

Post by hsblair » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:20 am

Great challenge! 

1scrappymom
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 486

Post by 1scrappymom » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:14 am

OK. 5 different chipboard pieces and transparencies for me. This should be a fun one!  LOL But I am determined to use some of them up so I am grateful for the challenge! Now...I must find time to scrap! Ugh!! Stupid WORK!
~Shannon
My Blog -->  blinnsblog

love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 707

Post by love2stamp » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:12 am

Here is mine, I had to use 5 enamel dots and 5 patterned paper.

ImageImageImageImage

jcsmaestra
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 382

Post by jcsmaestra » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:33 pm

I bought lots of washi tape, but rarely use it.  Glad to use some of it for this lo.

Love is all around you. Image

Mary

1scrappymom
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 486

Post by 1scrappymom » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:18 pm

Here is mine. I used up 5 different transparencies. I cut the florals from one, used a transparency frame, title and leftover scraps of transparencies. I then used up a bunch of chipboard florals (way more than 5) and a chipboard border. Thanks for the push to use up some of these supplies. I don't think this layout would have turned out the same without the challenge and I am really happy with the results.  :greeninlove:
~Shannon
My Blog -->  blinnsblog

scrappinmom99
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 750

Post by scrappinmom99 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:01 pm

I had answered STICKERS and used 27 stickers on this page (incl the 4 alphas). I even used some ancient (!) Susan Branch stickers (the lemonade glasses on the photo corners) and used up the last few label stickers on an October Afternoon sheet that's been hanging around way too long. Thanks for this challenge!!!!

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1622

Re: MMC June 17 Challenge #3 *WINNER*

Post by Art_Teacher » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am

btt with winner in the OP!
Laura

Return to “Contests & Challenges”