Page 1 of 4

APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge - WINNER!

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:03 pm
by Deanna13
Thanks so much for participating, everyone!  💖



The winner drawn according to random.org is...



Brandy (blbabe1234!! 😊

Congrats Brandy! I'm off to buy it now!




Hello Everyone! I chose a sketch from Pinterest for this month. It's by Rochelle Spears. 
Image

Remember you do not have to copy the sketch exactly, turn it, flip it, just take inspiration from it. But, I must be able to tell you used the sketch.

For the TWIST, you must include some Gold Accents. 😊

Here's my Example using gold chipboard accents...

Photos of sweet grandson Evan, February 2023. 💖
Hey There
Image

For the fine print....
This can be a paper layout ONLY! All work must be new. You may do this multiple times. You may combine with one other challenge that allows. Please link your work here. Deadline is April 30th. A random winner will be selected for a $5 ACOT gift card from me!
:greenwinkb:

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:30 pm
by ScrappyDistractions
Great choice!  I love Rochelle's sketches and layouts

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:30 pm
by blfonty
Love it! Great sample layout too.

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:27 pm
by Art_Teacher
Here is my version.  Great challenge!

Image

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:37 pm
by Sandi0805
I love Rochelle's sketches and this is a great one.  

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:50 am
by Jolly Holly Scraps
This is awesome!!!

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:53 pm
by blbabe1234
Fabulous sketch!

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:01 am
by Deanna13
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:27 pm
Here is my version.  Great challenge!

Image
It's a wonderful take on the April Sketch,, Laura! Love your embellishing and perfect title! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! :)

 

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:52 pm
by Yankeegirl
I've used Rochelle's sketches for years.  You aced it using it----love that layout example!

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:49 am
by Donna_Coughlin
I used gold brads for the twist.
Image

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:37 am
by wendycrowe
Here is my page - I added some gold leaves, brads and I used a border punch on some gold paper.

Image

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:46 am
by Tammey
I used gold glitter circles for the center of my flowers...

Image

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:17 pm
by Deanna13
Donna_Coughlin wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:49 am
I used gold brads for the twist.
Image
Great job with the April Sketch, Donna! I love the floral accents! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! :)
  

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:18 pm
by Deanna13
disneydarling wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:37 am
Here is my page - I added some gold leaves, brads and I used a border punch on some gold paper.

Image
It's a wonderful take on the April Sketch, Wendy! I love the gold elements and flowers! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! :)

 

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:19 pm
by Deanna13
tmp718 wrote: ↑
Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:46 am
I used gold glitter circles for the center of my flowers...

Image
Rally cute photos and love all the flowers and butterflies, Tammey! Thanks so much for participating in my April Sketch Challenge. :)

 

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 pm
by ChrisC.
This is mine. Great sketch, as always!

Image

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:55 pm
by SandyK1967
Here's mine. Gold paper mat, flowers, and stickles. Combined with the Music challenge.

Image

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:55 am
by Amy Jo
Image

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:51 pm
by DMarie
Here is mine.

Image

Re: APRIL SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:54 am
by Deanna13
emmapaige wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 pm
This is mine. Great sketch, as always!

Image
Wonderful work with the April Sketch, Chris!! Love the gold splatters and accents! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! :)