Page 1 of 2

JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge - WINNER!

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2025 3:28 pm
by Deanna13
Thanks to everyone who participated this month! 😊

The Winner drawn according to random.org is.....


Magan (MaganL)

Congrats Magan! I just bought your gift card.
😊


Hey Everyone! I chose one of the new June PageMaps for our Sketch Challenge this month. :clap:
Image

Remember you do not have to copy the sketch exactly, turn it, flip it, just take inspiration from it. But, I must be able to tell you used the sketch.

For the TWIST, You must use ONLY 3 different patterned papers. You may use whatever cardstock.💚

My Example...

Photos of sweet grandson Marcus at Ocean Cay, Bahamas on their Spring Cruise, April 2025. 💖
Fun in the Summer Sun
Image


For the fine print....
This can be a paper or digital layout. All work must be new. You may do this 3 times. You may combine with one other challenge that allows. Please link your work here. Deadline is June 30th. A random winner will be selected for a $5 ACOT gift card from me!
  💖
 

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2025 10:10 pm
by SandyJay
Oh, I love this sketch Deanna!  I am hoping I have enough time and motivation to do more this month.  

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2025 9:53 pm
by wendycrowe
Here is my page:

Image

I used 3 different patterned papers 1 behind the photos, 1 behind the shaker and 1 behind the tag

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2025 11:46 pm
by Scrapanda
Here is mine - I used 3 patterned papers for the twist - one of the papers was used for a square and a circle.

Image

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2025 9:43 am
by Breauxlabs
Love this sketch!

Image

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2025 7:39 pm
by Art_Teacher
My version!  Great sketch!

Image

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2025 12:22 pm
by KristinG
Great sketch.  Thanks for this challenge.  Not sure why there are shadows on it but the background paper is all white.  The red border on the bottom is a border sticker. 

Image

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2025 1:47 pm
by MTCanuk
 Image 

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2025 6:30 pm
by shoorn
Here is one from me
Image

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2025 11:09 pm
by GayleChurches
Image

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2025 10:56 pm
by lissahope26
I used 3 pp’s.
Image

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2025 3:49 pm
by joannie
Image 
I have used 3 pattern papers. Fun Sketch!! (I did use pp to make my die cuts. So if that doesn't count that's ok)
 

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2025 4:10 pm
by Trek
My LO
Image

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2025 12:24 pm
by Breauxlabs
Here’s another!

Image

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2025 9:03 pm
by LMTscraps
This is a great sketch for 6 x 6 pads!!
Image

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2025 9:50 pm
by The Scrap Attack
Here's mine:

Image

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:14 pm
by Amy Jo
Image

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2025 6:07 pm
by njr007

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2025 7:37 pm
by Scrapqueen141
Image

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2025 7:50 pm
by MaganL
Image

Â