Page 1 of 7

July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 11:24 am
by Flasher
Happy Summer!   ☀️

Let's give a round of applause to Rhonda for taking over hosting duties last month!  She did great!  Big THANKS to her!

This Challenge works just like Tic Tac Toe!  Pick a row, any row, up, down, sideways, or diagonal! (You must use an entire row -- this is not a pick 3 challenge.)  Then, create your project!  You can submit a layout, journal page, or a card, and it can be paper or digital.  You may enter as many times as you like, and you may combine with any other board Challenges that allow combining.  Please link your creations to this thread indicating which row or column you used.  The deadline for entries will be July 31, 2025 @ Midnight!  A randomly chosen winner will receive a $5 ACOT GC from Flasher! If you use all 9 elements on the board, you will receive a bonus entry! 

Since July is my birthday month, I decided to try something a little different to help celebrate!  The board for this month contains colors and the letters P-A-R-T-Y.  Each letter represents what you want it to!  The P can be for "pink", "purple", "pet", "people", "Pink Paisley", "pumpkins", etc., as well as use in a title such as "Pool" or "Pals".  The letters can represent ANYTHING you can use on a layout or craft, whether that be a supply, a color, a theme, or a manufacturer!

If you have any questions, let me know! 

Here is the July Board!

Image

Examples:

(1)  I could choose the middle row down and create a layout with blue paper, green sequins, and race cars!
(2)  I could choose the last row down and create a layout with apples, white cardstock, and yellow alphas!
(3)  I could choose left diagonal down and create a layout with puppies, red ribbon, and yellow bone embellies!

😁

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 11:27 am
by mizz_kitty21
Awesome board this month 🎉 I can’t wait to try it out 🍒🍒🍒

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 11:32 am
by VickiR
This is a fun tic tac toe board!!  I like the idea of the letters.

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 12:24 pm
by Kelly R.
Happy Birthday!  Love this fun board.

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 12:34 pm
by SandyJay
This is a clever board!!

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 3:28 pm
by Nana01
Love this challenge, thanks so much.

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 4:05 pm
by Sharman Paulus .
Bottom row, T - Tag, G Green and Y - YellowImage

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 4:12 pm
by scrappinmom99
This looks wild!!!  :biggrin:

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 4:52 pm
by The Scrap Attack
This allows for such broad interpretation! Love this!

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 5:09 pm
by joannie
Sounds fun!!!

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 5:48 pm
by wimom
You're welcome, Laura. I just picked the winners for both challenges. I hope your birthday month is a happy one!

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 7:10 pm
by shoorn
My first one - center column: blue (pps), R - rub-ons, green (ink)
Image

 

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 7:30 pm
by jcsmaestra
What a fun challenge. Love these choices. 

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2025 9:19 am
by CelesteB
I like the letters for something different. How many submissions and can it be combined with others?
 

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2025 5:23 pm
by FoxyStamping
I did a journal layout for the weekly sketch and did the 3 in a row:
I did the left row down: P, Orange, T
P for photos, Orange (the photo strip) and T for ticket right of left of  photo.

Thank you!
Image

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2025 4:21 pm
by KristinG
Loved the choices this month - I went with P, Orange and T.    My P is patterned paper, orange title and T is tags. Combined with Weekly Sketch Challenge.  My ODS and fellow firefighters saving baby ducks from a storm drain.  

Image

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2025 11:17 am
by wendycrowe
Here is my page:

Image

P - pink
Orange
T - tag

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2025 10:34 am
by ScrappyRN74
I chose the middle Column: Blue, R (rub-ons), and Green
Image

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2025 6:59 pm
by scrappinmom99
Without even meaning to, I ended up doing 2 angles lol. Bottom row: (Tag, Green, Yellow) and right column lol: (Arrows, White, Yellow)


Image

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2025 8:38 pm
by joannie
top row across:  P (pink), blue (snowflake and tree die cuts), A (alpha die cuts)
Image