Page 1 of 2

December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 1:26 pm
by KristinG
Welcome to the 29th month of this challenge, I am not sure how many more months this will run but it has been fun so far. Never thought it would last two years and I feel like this two year period has completely flown by!!  I have LOVED everyone's layouts and their take on the challenges, some of the stories shared have really touched my heart and I believe that is what this challenge is all about - telling OUR stories.  After a conversation with my 22 year old son (now 25) about a certain event, it occurred to me that we, the scrappers are usually behind the camera and often fail to scrap ourselves - this is a means to remedy that.  We all have pictures of ourselves that we are not fans of...your kids don't care!!!  That was the lesson of that conversation. 

Sooooo....in light of that, this challenge is to get YOU in your albums, your kids albums, your grandkids albums, they want to see YOU!!! 

I know we all say this but truly this year has just flown by!!   At this time of year we get so busy with all the million things there are to do..  This is also my birthday month so I am making it easy on myself and YOU. 

 Make a layout about YOU - ANYTHING goes!!  You can scrap anything that is about YOU.  This month you may include pictures of others but the focus should be on YOU. Your picture must be on the layout.  This month I am offering a bonus - if the layout is about YOUR birthday, you will receive a bonus entry. 

Challenge requirements - make a layout about you - any subject!!  There MUST be a photo of you on the page. 

Full disclosure.... my layouts are not new (time has not been on my side recently) but yours MUST be new. 

Here are a couple examples: (my layouts are NOT new but yours MUST be)
 Image 
Image

Must be a new layout, paper or digital, single or double page. Layouts only. You MUST be in a photo on the page. 
You can combine with ONE other challenge that allows it.  
Limit ONE entry.  Please link your work here. Deadline is December 31, 2025. A , winner from all entries done correctly will be selected for a $5.00 ACOT gift card from me

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2025 2:52 am
by GinniG
Image

I combined this with the Turkey Trot #4 Foot(ball) Race.  

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2025 1:39 pm
by Donna_Coughlin
Here is one I did about the Elementary schools I went to in the past century LOL
Image

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2025 3:20 pm
by Kelly R.
Image

Also entered in the November Turkey Trot challenge.

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2025 6:40 pm
by mrozwood
Me after a girly makeover day.

Image

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2025 5:44 pm
by Retiree3
Image

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2025 11:07 am
by Sharman Paulus .
Image

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2025 5:03 pm
by PEIhaven
My entry is Christmas Tree Hop.  While this layout isn’t about me, I will say that no one was more enchanted by resort hopping than I.  Thanks!Image

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2025 6:39 pm
by scrappinmom99
Another one for the pandemic album. This was my haircut for my ill-fated Mets game day receptionist position on March 12, 2020 LOL!

Image

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2025 6:46 pm
by FoxyStamping
Here is a layout of my 59th anniversary celebration.  I am in the photo, and the story is about me. I combined with the Feed the Turkey "Turkey Trot Challenge".
Thank you.
Forever : Gallery : A Cherry On Top

Image

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2025 6:58 pm
by blfonty
Image
 

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2025 11:15 pm
by Nana01
Combined with the Turkey Trot #1 challenge. I had only been a Nana for 2 months in this photo and I was loving every minute of it. 

Image

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2025 9:11 pm
by sherriscraps
a page about my first VCB (volunteer Christan builder's mission work) job after my husband passed.  Hard page to scrap but I did it. 

Image

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2025 12:20 am
by Karyn_Sue
I had to go all the way back to 1985!!! to find pics of me celebrating my birthday!! (All my pre-2007 pages are in the 8.5 x 11 format that I started in.)

Two months after my DS was born, we went to Florida to visit my mom. My 22-month-old DD was super excited to help Gramsie put ALL those candles in. She also picked the cake design saying it ""looks like mommy". :biggrin:

Image
Make a wish

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2025 11:21 am
by wendycrowe
Here is my page:

Image

Merry Christmas!

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2025 7:21 pm
by Aztam
Image

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2025 8:44 pm
by QueenBee89
Here’s mine! Birthday for bonus (we’re a day apart) 

Image

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2025 3:25 pm
by Helen W.
Holiday crafting time!
Image

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2025 8:50 pm
by MaganL
Image

This layout is about my 45th birthday

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2025 4:56 pm
by Art_Teacher
Here is mine. :)

Image