Page 1 of 1

July 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge - Last One **WINNER**

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2026 7:32 pm
by KristinG
Thank you to everyone who has participated in this challenge for the last (almost) 3 years.  It brings me happiness to know that each of you will be present in your scrapbooks for your family now and future to enjoy. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.  

The random winner as selected by the Wheel of Names is VickiR.  I will send your gift card shortly. 



Welcome to the 34th month of this challenge.  This will be the LAST month of this challenge. With the knee recovery, the need to be there more for my dad and school starting in about a month now seems like a good time.  I will continue to host the movie challenge and may come up with something else down the line.  I was actually going to end it with June but SandyJay sent me a great idea and so I will end it with that. 

After a conversation with my 22 year old son (now 25) about a certain event and how I never put my own pictures in, it occurred to me that we, the scrappers are usually behind the camera and often fail to scrap ourselves - this is a means to remedy that. 

Sooooo....in light of that, this challenge is to get YOU in your albums, your kids albums, your grandkids albums, they want to see YOU!!! 

This challenge will be all about your hands.  I know that when I remember my loved ones I often think about their hands.  Since this is the last one, and Sandy had some great thoughts, I am leaving this open to many different ideas.  The one requirement is that the main focus be YOUR hands.  Your hand in the hand of a child/grandchild, a story about your hands, the work your hands have done. the aging of your hands, you get the idea. 

Here is my example:

Image

Must be a new layout, paper or digital, single or double page. Layouts only.
You can combine with ONE other challenge that allows it.  
Limit ONE entry.  Please link your work here. Deadline is July 31, 2026  A , winner from all entries done correctly will be selected for a $5.00 ACOT gift card from me.

Re: July 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge - Last One

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2026 7:46 pm
by Theresa S.
LOVE your "Hand" layout!! Each framed message is so lovely and heartwarming!! Thank you for this challenge!

Re: July 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge - Last One

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2026 9:01 pm
by VickiR
Great challenge idea!  I love this LO!  I have several that I have done of my mom so I guess it's time to do my own.

Re: July 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge - Last One

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2026 10:57 pm
by GerriW
I love your layout! I did one called “Mom Hands” a few years ago - so unless I can think of another take on my hands, I probably won’t participate - but I’ve LOVED this challenge! Thank you for keeping it going as long as you have!

Re: July 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge - Last One

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2026 8:48 am
by kacarr61
Image

Re: July 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge - Last One

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2026 9:04 am
by traveler
no way I am ever taking a photo off my disgusting hands. Easily the most embarrassing  things about me. I do like your layout and appreciate your creativity in these challenges. 

Re: July 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge - Last One

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2026 3:13 pm
by Retiree3
I hope it's ok that I scrap lifted your layout. I just love your presentation.



Image :arrow:

Re: July 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge - Last One

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2026 1:34 pm
by Theresa S.
In a rush, I quickly grabbed a bottle of hand cream and squeezed. To my surprise, a prefect heart was formed on my hand!
​​​​​​​
Image
 

Re: July 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge - Last One

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2026 8:53 pm
by VickiR

Re: July 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge - Last One

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2026 10:57 pm
by GerriW
Glad I got to participate in the last month of this challenge!

Image

Re: July 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge - Last One **WINNER**

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2026 9:34 am
by KristinG
Winner in opening post

Re: July 2026 Picture Yourself Challenge - Last One **WINNER**

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2026 9:54 am
by VickiR
aheatfan wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 01, 2026 7:32 pm
Thank you to everyone who has participated in this challenge for the last (almost) 3 years.  It brings me happiness to know that each of you will be present in your scrapbooks for your family now and future to enjoy. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.  

The random winner as selected by the Wheel of Names is VickiR.  I will send your gift card shortly. 



Welcome to the 34th month of this challenge.  This will be the LAST month of this challenge. With the knee recovery, the need to be there more for my dad and school starting in about a month now seems like a good time.  I will continue to host the movie challenge and may come up with something else down the line.  I was actually going to end it with June but SandyJay sent me a great idea and so I will end it with that. 

After a conversation with my 22 year old son (now 25) about a certain event and how I never put my own pictures in, it occurred to me that we, the scrappers are usually behind the camera and often fail to scrap ourselves - this is a means to remedy that. 

Sooooo....in light of that, this challenge is to get YOU in your albums, your kids albums, your grandkids albums, they want to see YOU!!! 

This challenge will be all about your hands.  I know that when I remember my loved ones I often think about their hands.  Since this is the last one, and Sandy had some great thoughts, I am leaving this open to many different ideas.  The one requirement is that the main focus be YOUR hands.  Your hand in the hand of a child/grandchild, a story about your hands, the work your hands have done. the aging of your hands, you get the idea. 

Here is my example:

Image

Must be a new layout, paper or digital, single or double page. Layouts only.
You can combine with ONE other challenge that allows it.  
Limit ONE entry.  Please link your work here. Deadline is July 31, 2026  A , winner from all entries done correctly will be selected for a $5.00 ACOT gift card from me.
Thank you so much Kristin!  I really loved the July/last topic.  I hope to finish up the ones that I have missed.  Some of them are already started and I'm determined to complete them all.