Page 1 of 6

*Winners* July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2026 10:04 am
by Flasher
🍒   THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT DECIDED TO PLAY ALONG!  THERE ARE TWO WINNERS THIS MONTH AND THOSE RANDOMLY CHOSEN CHERRIES ARE . . . GayleChurches and blfonty!    🍒



Hello, sweet Cherries!  Welcome to July!

This Challenge works just like Tic Tac Toe!  Pick a row, any row, up, down, sideways, or diagonal! (You must use an entire row -- this is not a pick 3 challenge.)  Then, create your project!  You can submit a layout, journal page, or a card, and it can be paper or digital.  You may enter as many times as you like, and you may combine with any other board Challenges that allow combining.  Please link your creations to this thread indicating which row or column you used.  The deadline for entries will be July 31, 2026 @ Midnight!  A randomly chosen winner will receive a $5 ACOT GC from Flasher! If you use all 9 elements on the board, you will receive a bonus entry!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Here is your July board!

Image

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2026 12:17 pm
by natesmom
Right vertical column, 2 or more photos, green, at least one circle

Image

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2026 1:28 pm
by wendycrowe
Here is my page:

Image

I used a banner - Free Space - 2 photos

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2026 2:21 pm
by FoxyStamping
Here is one for middle row down: Outdoor theme, free(die cut) any yellow.

Thank you!
Umbrellas of LIfe : Gallery : A Cherry On Top

Image


 

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2026 3:30 pm
by Sharman Paulus .
Outdoor theme, free, yellowImage

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2026 6:16 pm
by blfonty
Used top row: orange, outdoor theme and 2 photos. Combined with July Mood Board.

Image

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2026 7:51 pm
by megs1768
Image

Middle: Use a Diecut, Free Space, Any Shade of Green

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2026 7:54 pm
by megs1768
Image
Everything except Outdoors.... unless I can count the apples on the paper and the ones I die cut as outdoors since they are grown outdoors :)

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2026 7:55 pm
by megs1768
Image
Again everything except outdoors... or outdoors if apples are accepted

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2026 7:57 pm
by megs1768
Image
Middle: Banner, Free Space, Green

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2026 5:33 pm
by lisn2cats
Good grief! I always feel like I caught the largest trout in the lake when I get 3 in a row (usually I get mostly 2 of each row then fail). Anyway, I have bows & banners, Free (punched edge), and 2+ photos
Image

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2026 3:05 pm
by Sandi0805
For this layout I used the middle row down:  

Outdoor theme (Outside at theme park)
Free space (Mickey head buttons)
Any shade of yellow (scalloped border)

Image

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2026 4:06 pm
by Sharman Paulus .
2 photos, green, circlesImage

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2026 9:52 pm
by LMTscraps
Image

My 3 in a row: banners; 3 sets of 2 banners/ any shade of yellow; deep golden yellow/ circle; one circular item on each of the pairs of banners and a great bullseye's circle of a typhoon on a photo. I also submitted this for 1/2 IT With a Twist

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2026 2:43 pm
by Donna_Coughlin
I used diagonally. 
2 or more photos, free space and banner
Image

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2026 2:54 pm
by MTCanuk
I chose the bottom row
Banners, yellow, circle\

Image

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2026 8:59 pm
by Cheryl E.
My first entry, using the right hand column with 2 or more photos + any shade of green + at least one circle.
Image
Swoosh! Crack! Thud! Whack!

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2026 9:26 pm
by blfonty
Middle column: outdoors, free, yellow. Combined with June/July Baby/Kid Challenge (Summertime photos).

Image

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2026 11:39 am
by traveler
I chose the column on the right
2+ photos - I have 3
green - strips and leaves
circle - in upper left

Image
combined with the manufacturer challenge
 

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2026 2:26 pm
by njr007
used middle down
Outdoor theme
Free space
Any shade of yellow

https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/us ... dream-more

Image

Thanks for hosting Laura