Page 1 of 1

MONTHLY BINGO MANIA - Words for 08/07/2018

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:17 am
by DN in MN
Good Morning Everyone!  Thank goodness today is headache free... I believe it had to do with the lack of sleep I had the night before.  I did nap and then get into my room and organized a couple of kits.  I organize kits around my photos.  I now know why I don't get much done at retreats if this isn't done ahead of time, lol Image  Slow poke here who can't decide on a piece of paper...  Anyways.. back to work for me today.  Have a great day, everyone!  

Received boards from:
57Diana
beachlover
blbabe1234
Krystle
love2stamp
mrozwood
pawprints
Retiree3
sdwhru
SherrieLynne
 
Every month we will play for the following bingo (s):

One Line -either across, diagonal, down
 
Letter X

4 Corners 

Blackout

Special letter/character -  the letter C - 01,02,03,04,05,06,11,16,21,22,23,24,25
01,02,03,04,05
06,07,08,09,10
11,12,13,14,15
16,17,18,19,20
 21,22,23,24,25
 
Words for today are: 
7 San Antonio
69 Plano
20 Washington
37 Kansas City
24 Nashville
47 Tulsa
11 Austin

 

Re: MONTHLY BINGO MANIA - Words for 08/07/2018

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:41 am
by love2stamp
Glad you are feeling better!!

2 for me today

Re: MONTHLY BINGO MANIA - Words for 08/07/2018

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:53 am
by SherrieLynne
Good Morning, Happy to hear you are feeling better today Deanna.
I had 3 today.

Re: MONTHLY BINGO MANIA - Words for 08/07/2018

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:06 am
by 57Diana
Ugh!  Only one foe me today!!!!

Re: MONTHLY BINGO MANIA - Words for 08/07/2018

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:40 am
by beachlover
2 again

Re: MONTHLY BINGO MANIA - Words for 08/07/2018

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:15 am
by blbabe1234
2 for me today

Re: MONTHLY BINGO MANIA - Words for 08/07/2018

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:28 pm
by sdwhru
got four today

Re: MONTHLY BINGO MANIA - Words for 08/07/2018

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:47 pm
by Krystle
Glad your headache's gone! Just one for me today.

Re: MONTHLY BINGO MANIA - Words for 08/07/2018

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:10 pm
by pawprints
Glad your headache is gone!!

2 for me today.