Page 1 of 1

Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:14 pm
by karensay
Will ACOT be getting these lines in September when they come out?

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:15 pm
by pawprints
Omg can't wait for the Fetch collection!!!

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:08 am
by sdwhru
I will not go look; I will not go look; I will not go look LOL  Thought Clint was teasing us with more "critter" stuff again

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:55 am
by mgehrke
Oooooo…..I love the Fetch line. I sure hope ACOT gets it in Image

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:05 pm
by wimom
Cute, cute, cute!
 

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:42 pm
by blbabe1234
I NEED BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:03 pm
by karensay
blbabe1234 wrote:I NEED BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so do I.  I have 25 Sets of photos of the new Puppy and kitten.  And that is only since March.  I am sure the photos will slow down eventually, but they are so cute, and get into such mischief at these young ages, so I take a lot of photos.  Lately, I have taken a photo a day of Harley just sleeping so cute, or in my window box, or playing with Baxter.

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:58 pm
by suewho372
Yes I NEED it too!!! I think we will be ok- it’s coming after our summer of being good!!! ImageImageImage

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:30 am
by karensay
It is supposed to be out in September.
 

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:46 pm
by shoorn
I had to look - I could use the Whiskers!

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:42 pm
by ratgirl
Even the stamps are adorable! I need to pre-order both kits! Most of my scrapbooking is focused on pics of my pets. :)

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:06 pm
by sherelm
I pre-ordered all of both kits, but not the stamps!

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:55 pm
by karensay
Wow, I did not know these collections were already on the ACOT PRE-ORDER list.

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:33 am
by sdwhru
karensay wrote:Wow, I did not know these collections were already on the ACOT PRE-ORDER list.
Going into my basket then Image

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:19 pm
by pawprints
Omg I've been waiting for it to go on preorder. Off I go to throw the Fetch collection in my cart!

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:33 pm
by pawprints
Just placed my pre order! Yay!

Re: Photo Play Fetch & Whiskers

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:02 pm
by karensay
I have to wait until payday....whaaaa