A Great Big Thank You

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1938

Re: A Great Big Thank You

Post by Art_Teacher »

I, too, want to thank ACOT for the opportunity. Without this site, I wouldn't even have learned digi. I still plan to be around and posting for the designers whose CT's I am on and for fun. I would love to help with crops and such if they will have me. I am sad to be losing my teammates, but hopefully, they won't disappear entirely. I look to them for inspiration, too. Here are some really awesome layouts I have saved in my gallery:

by bluejeans7/Angela

by nun69/Angie

by Smiley-Scrap8/Ronny

by Janell

by sarahwhithers/Jenn

by MamaK321/Kristi

by Mommybruno/Cass

by 4peasinourpod/Pam

by carrie123/Carrie

by FairyMouseMom/Egle

by megamay/Megan

by happayscrappay/Rachel

by SarahA

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
aceason
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 683

Post by aceason »

The Creative Team has been so inspirational from posts, to challenges, to crops, and more! I really have been inspired by you guys!

I also appreciate all the posts being left up. While I never found anything to say, I think it was good to see all the opinions, which led me to decide I'll stick around to see the changes too.
FairyMouseMom
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 943

Post by FairyMouseMom »

My bad for not being completely caught up in what's been put up in the gallery....but this one by Laura (Art_Teacher)....is so pretty. The colors of Paisley match that paper so beautifully!
Egle ~ Let the things you love be your escape. ~
I am addicted to alphabets!....and papers.....and....

Image Image Image
letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 846

Post by letumom »

My thanks, too, for all the love, support and encouragement from the Creative Team. Like Laura, my digi skills were definitely developed here at ACOT. Before coming here, I was creating very flat layouts in the digi world. With the help of the digi CT and other ladies here on the MB, I am now more comfortable in digi than in paper. I love seeing what each of the CT brought to the challenges each month. I hope to continue learning, and growing in the months to come.
Laurie

gonecamping
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 129

Post by gonecamping »

Thank you to all of the creative team members, past and present. I for one feel like I have grown as a scrapper in the past 2 years just by getting inspiration from all of you. Even though I am a paper scrapper (although I did just do a digi photo book) I get inspiration from you digi gals as well. YOU are all fabulous!
***Tanya***
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Post by pawprints »

Art_Teacher wrote:I, too, want to thank ACOT for the opportunity. Without this site, I wouldn't even have learned digi. I still plan to be around and posting for the designers whose CT's I am on and for fun. I would love to help with crops and such if they will have me.

I am so happy Laura that you will still be around sharing your talent and inspiration with us, and of course your awesome photos and pages featuring sweet Paisley!

Image Image  Image  Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Post by pawprints »

This is the first chance I have gotten to sit here today and spend some time giving some love to these wonderful ladies. It is hard to pick from all their creativity, so here are just a few of the wonderful things I have found in their galleries.

Pam (4peasinourpod)

Angie (nun69)

I absolutely love this page...

And how sweet is this...

Carrie (carrie123)

Meg (megamay)

Jennifer (sarahwhithers)

Laura (Art_Teacher)

Gorgeous page featuring sweet Paisley... can you believe this page only has gotten ONE love!

Egle (FairyMouseMom)

Ronny (Smiley-Scrap8)

Sarah (SarahA)

Rachel (happayscrappay)

Kristianne (MamaK321)

Last edited by pawprints on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Image Image  Image  Image
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1078

Post by Ayla »

I too am very grateful to the CT and to ACOT. This place got me back into scrapping in general after a years long break during which I went through a divorce. Now I am doing digital, and loving it and the direction my scrapping has gone with that transtition. I have learned to document the good, the bad, and the ugly about life, as well as the wonderful upwards turns my life has taken. I don't think, no, I KNOW my scrapping wouldn't be where it is without the ongoing challenge and support that comes from the CT. I hope that whatever the future brings to ACOT, it is for the good, and I will be here to see it through. As someone already posted, this is family, and even with the bickering, family loves each other. After all, as LIlo put it.... it's Ohana...it's all about family.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

SarahA
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 358

Post by SarahA »

Thanks for posting some of my layouts, ladies! Definitely brought a smile to my face!
And thanks for the opportunity to join the CT, Kristin!
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1845

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

An amazing group of talented women who collectively brought me out of my shell as a scrapper, to a place where I can even challenge myself at times. I thank all of you for what you have done, and hope you continue to make this your home. I will miss all the things you offered, but look forward to what may be. I wish you all the best it wherever your paths lead you!
Susan  Image   Image  Image

Return to “Announcements”