Free Shipping Changes

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Rachel Kent
ACOT Employee
Layouts: 520

Free Shipping Changes

Post by Rachel Kent » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:13 pm

Hey Cherries - we wanted to let you all know we're going to be making some changes to our free shipping promotion. Starting tomorrow, we'll have a new code available that will give free shipping with a $49 purchase, and the automatic free shipping at $69 will be gone. 

Going forward, you'll be able to choose whichever gives you the best deal between the free shipping code and the other promotions we have running at the time. Make sure you check out the new promo code page that Brandon has been working on to view all of our current deals! (It will be live tomorrow.)

We realize this is both good and bad news (lower minimum, but can't be used with other codes), but we believe this will free us up to be able to run different and better promotions in the future. Stay tuned!

Flasher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 252

Re: Free Shipping Changes

Post by Flasher » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:18 pm

As long as I get my goodies, I say "Bring on the changes!"  No other site can come close to your packaging, not to even mention your variety.  I, for one, know that you have to make changes that will keep you competitive and here for us for a long time!  So, I'm good.  :greeninlove: :greeninlove: :greeninlove: :greeninlove:
Life is not a fairy tale.  If you lose your shoe at midnight, you're drunk.

Rachel Kent
ACOT Employee
Layouts: 520

Post by Rachel Kent » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:43 am

Laura wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:18 pm
As long as I get my goodies, I say "Bring on the changes!"  No other site can come close to your packaging, not to even mention your variety.  I, for one, know that you have to make changes that will keep you competitive and here for us for a long time!  So, I'm good.  :greeninlove: :greeninlove: :greeninlove: :greeninlove:

Thanks Laura! 😃

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 172

Post by DN in MN » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:15 am

Ditto on what Laura said :)  You guys rock it, period!
 Image    Image   

2019 -  37/100 layouts

Vicki R.
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 57

Post by Vicki R. » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:16 am

Change is good...so happy to see a link to the PROMOs again!  Thank you!

love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 728

Post by love2stamp » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:52 am

Don't mind the changes in the free shipping and the promo codes, but sure wish you wouldn't send through FEDEX. My package that was sent on this past Tuesday won't be here till next friday. :( USPS would have been here in 3 days. 
ImageImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 692

Post by pawprints » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:36 pm

Laura said it perfectly! It is totally understandable and thanks for bringing back the promo code page!

Oh and I like the automatic apply to basket!

Image Image Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1088

Post by CarrieG » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:56 pm

love2stamp wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:52 am
Don't mind the changes in the free shipping and the promo codes, but sure wish you wouldn't send through FEDEX. My package that was sent on this past Tuesday won't be here till next friday. :( USPS would have been here in 3 days. 

yessssss this is a deterrent to me buying more at one time.....its quicker to do several small orders most of the time  I am not a good waiter..LOL

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 511

Post by Shutterbug » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:58 am

Rachael,   Thanks for the updates.  I appreciate all that ACOT does.  
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Return to “Announcements”