Happy Halloween!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Jessica.
ACOT Employee
Layouts: 64

Happy Halloween!

Post by Jessica. » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:11 am

Happy *almost* Halloween! The ACOT team got dressed up today and it is such fun! What are your plans for tomorrow? Are you dressing up, handing out candy, or just taking it easy and watching a spooky movie?

Flasher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 281

Re: Happy Halloween!

Post by Flasher » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:29 am

Fun!  You all look great!

We will just be hanging out at home.  We will get into costume and play some board games and eat pumpkin pizzas -- pizzas in the shape of a pumpkin with pepperoni for the face.  Trying to be festive during a time that feels not-so festive!
When people tell me "You're going to regret that in the morning.", I sleep in until noon because . . . you know . . . I'm a problem solver.

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3062

Post by blbabe1234 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:15 am

Happy Halloween! 

We will be staying home, eating pizza and handing out candy. The doorbell gets the girls so upset and rowdy and sometimes li'l ones don't like hearing the large barks on the other side of the door, so we'll be having our candy in a bowl with a sign on our porch. We will also put out some skeletal decorations leading up to our gate. Normally Saturdays are a flop, but with no festivals or carnivals going on, not sure how many to expect. At least they'll know they can stop here! 
Brandy Williams

Image  Image Image

Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 3580

Post by Deanna13 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:50 am

Happy Halloween!! How fun! I have some of the grandkids here for several days so I will be taking 2 of them trick-or-treating and some of the others will be my DD Marla's passing out candy. 
 Image Image

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

traveler
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 323

Post by traveler » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:14 pm

We will be staying home or doing errands. Nothing halloween-ish with only a teenager here. Our town has limited trick-or-treating and I thought a good way to socially distance and hand out candy was to toss it from a second floor window onto the front yard but my 16-year old told me that I can't throw candy at kids, I might hit one. So, I didn't buy candy and I'm mostly ignoring Halloween. I have a nice white pumpkin in the middle of the dining room table but my 16 year old told me that it looks silly. I like it. 

sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 356

Post by sdwhru » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:01 pm

I live on the outskirts of town and a really small street so never have anyone stop by.  Not sure if our town is doing anything or not, but I would imagine not.  May have to go get Sonic Corndogs tomorrow tho ;)

shoorn
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 1760

Post by shoorn » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:04 pm

We are staying home and handing out candy. There are some kids here are the RV park so hope we get some! 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 782

Post by pawprints » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:47 pm

You all look great! So fun!

Nothing going on here but I will at some point see the grandkids tomorrow. I have been decorating bags and treat boxes for them with lots of goodies and snacks and something creative to do. DD and I haven't decided yet if I am going to go there for a while or if they are going to come here for a driveway/front yard visit since the rain has finally stopped. Either way I can't wait to see them dressed in their costumes!

Image  Image Image Image

Flasher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 281

Post by Flasher » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:14 pm

trainmom wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:14 pm
We will be staying home or doing errands. Nothing halloween-ish with only a teenager here. Our town has limited trick-or-treating and I thought a good way to socially distance and hand out candy was to toss it from a second floor window onto the front yard but my 16-year old told me that I can't throw candy at kids, I might hit one. So, I didn't buy candy and I'm mostly ignoring Halloween. I have a nice white pumpkin in the middle of the dining room table but my 16 year old told me that it looks silly. I like it. 

LOL!  I think kids might LOVE that kind of game!
When people tell me "You're going to regret that in the morning.", I sleep in until noon because . . . you know . . . I'm a problem solver.

aheatfan
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 356

Post by aheatfan » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:19 pm

Happy Halloween, cute costumes :) I bought only one bag of candy as we don't expect many kids this year. Will pass out with gloves and mask if they show up. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"

Linda S.
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 632

Post by Linda S. » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:38 pm

Happy Halloween. We will be spending our evening here at home. We never get any kiddos at the door, but you never know. I have a bag of candy just in case. Have fun everyone!

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1403

Post by Charleneanne » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:28 pm

No plans at all. DD and grandkids live all the way across the country from me. Both my boys are working tonight. Bought no candy and leaving my porch light off. TV and crochet . lol. Just another Saturday night here.

Hope all you revelers have a good Halloween though!
ImageCharleneanne

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 280

Post by DN in MN » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:00 pm

Awesome job!!  I went with my DD and the Littles to my GF's cul de sac for distance trick or treating!   It was a blast and tired out the kids as well as myself.  It was a day time thing so worked out perfectly :)  
Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 53/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   

Return to “Announcements”