***New Cherry Questionairre***

A place for new members to introduce themselves and ask questions about the Message Board, the Gallery and getting around ACOT.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

User avatar
DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 13354
Layouts: 246
Location: Duluth, Minnesota

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by DN in MN » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:40 pm

johnniesgirl12 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:36 pm
How did you find ACOT??   I honestly am not sure.  I have been papercrafting since 1994, and I stumbled on it through Google I believe.  I can say it became my favorite when the "cherry hunting" came about.  What can I say, it is fun  :greenwinkb:

What technique would you like to learn?  I want to learn more about Mediums - Gesso, Paints, so forth.  

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?  I go from one to three at most.  Here lately it is one or two. 

Are you into digital or paper layouts?  Strictly paper.  I have not gone to digital yet.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?  Doing a Camping Chipboard Album.  One of those ones where you do a little and stop a little but I am determined to finish this one!  Not put it off until the next Crop

Do you have your own scrap room?  Yes, as big as it is I am finding myself putting more and more into it.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes i have.  To both.  

What gives you the creeps?  Spiders!!!

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?  A little of both.  Was more a night owl but seems as life is happening it is more an early bird. 

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?  Water or possibly a cup of hot tea.

Welcome to the board :) 
 Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 34/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   
 

User avatar
SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Blossom
Posts: 275
Layouts: 9
Location: SPARTA WI

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:22 pm

HERE ARE MY ANSWER'S

1) I FOUND BY ACCIDENT & GLAD I DID
2) HOW TO PLAY WITH GLIMMER MIST
3) AS MANY PHOTO'S AS I CAN
4) MY THEME'S VARY AT ANY GIVEN TIME SOMETIMES I DO 3 OR MORE THEME'S AT ONCE
5) I HAVE MY OWN SCRAPBOOKING ROOM
6) YES I HAVE BEEN TO CROPS ONLY
7) I HATE ANY BUG IN GENERAL
8) DEPENDS ON MY MOOD IF I'M AN EARLY BIRD OR NITE OWL
9) MOUNTAIN DEW

VALERIE

User avatar
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Posts: 65844
Layouts: 2965
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by blbabe1234 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:53 pm

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:22 pm
HERE ARE MY ANSWER'S

1) I FOUND BY ACCIDENT & GLAD I DID
2) HOW TO PLAY WITH GLIMMER MIST
3) AS MANY PHOTO'S AS I CAN
4) MY THEME'S VARY AT ANY GIVEN TIME SOMETIMES I DO 3 OR MORE THEME'S AT ONCE
5) I HAVE MY OWN SCRAPBOOKING ROOM
6) YES I HAVE BEEN TO CROPS ONLY
7) I HATE ANY BUG IN GENERAL
8) DEPENDS ON MY MOOD IF I'M AN EARLY BIRD OR NITE OWL
9) MOUNTAIN DEW

VALERIE

Welcome to ACOT Valerie! So glad you found us!!
~ Brandy Williams ~


Image 
Image 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

User avatar
beachlover
Chatty Cherry
Posts: 24811
Layouts: 1110
Location: NJ

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by beachlover » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:18 am

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:22 pm
HERE ARE MY ANSWER'S

1) I FOUND BY ACCIDENT & GLAD I DID
2) HOW TO PLAY WITH GLIMMER MIST
3) AS MANY PHOTO'S AS I CAN
4) MY THEME'S VARY AT ANY GIVEN TIME SOMETIMES I DO 3 OR MORE THEME'S AT ONCE
5) I HAVE MY OWN SCRAPBOOKING ROOM
6) YES I HAVE BEEN TO CROPS ONLY
7) I HATE ANY BUG IN GENERAL
8) DEPENDS ON MY MOOD IF I'M AN EARLY BIRD OR NITE OWL
9) MOUNTAIN DEW

VALERIE

Welcome Valerie!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 

User avatar
CristioCornman
Cherry Tart
Posts: 28
Layouts: 47

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by CristioCornman » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:21 am

How did you find ACOT??
Im not quite sure. Ive been hunting a long time, just found the message board today!

What technique would you like to learn?
more watercolors and mixed media


How many photos do you usually place on a layout?
Usually 1 or two on a single, if im doing a 2 pager who knows 

Are you into digital or paper layouts?
100% paper. 

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?
i have been catching up on the last 5 years 

Do you have your own scrap room?
yes, i turned the garage into my craft room. 

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?
yes tons!

What gives you the creeps?
clowns

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?
Night-owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?
moscow mule!

User avatar
joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14760
Layouts: 1602
Location: Indiana

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by joannie » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:35 am

CristioCornman wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:21 am
How did you find ACOT??
Im not quite sure. Ive been hunting a long time, just found the message board today!

What technique would you like to learn?
more watercolors and mixed media


How many photos do you usually place on a layout?
Usually 1 or two on a single, if im doing a 2 pager who knows 

Are you into digital or paper layouts?
100% paper. 

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?
i have been catching up on the last 5 years 

Do you have your own scrap room?
yes, i turned the garage into my craft room. 

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?
yes tons!

What gives you the creeps?
clowns

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?
Night-owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?
moscow mule!
Welcome to ACOT!! If you have any questions with the message board...just give us a hollar!! We can't wait to get to know you better!
 

User avatar
Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Posts: 3230
Layouts: 141

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by Ashjoy » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:10 pm

How did you find ACOT?? I don't really remember. I became a member years ago, but my gallery stuff is really old and more crafty then scrapbooking and cards.  Odd.  I should likely go and clean that up a bit.  

What technique would you like to learn?  Hmmmm, good question.  I am more of a CAS kinda person, so I don't do messy.  Although I have a whole closet full of the messy paints and sprays.  

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Hmmmmm....good question.  I'll let you know when I start doing layouts again. 

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper.  I love the feel of paper.  

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Mostly cards and they are all in the gallery. 

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes, it is awesome.  My old one was pretty nice, but when we moved we hired someone to come and custom build my room. 

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes, I used to online crop all the time. Used to do the stay up late and all that fun stuff.  CKC was one of the first I went to.  Then I ran across someone that only lived about 30 minutes from me who worked for Coordinations Cardstock, we became fast friends.  She invited me to a girls scrap weekend before we even met in person.  Unfortunately she passed in a house fire a few years ago.  But I remain good friends with the others from our group, we are down to just 3 of us and live all across the country but still get together at least once a year.  

What gives you the creeps? snakes and mice, I don't do well with critters.  

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Both. It just depends on the day. 

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Water, and if I'm feeling adult-is a top shelf cosmo.  

eta: I'm not really a new cherry but have had several year off.  So I feel new :) And I didn't see an old one, so maybe it was on the old site.  
Last edited by Ashjoy on Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joyce

User avatar
emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Posts: 15445
Layouts: 1353
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by emmapaige » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:10 am

Ashjoy wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:10 pm
How did you find ACOT?? I don't really remember. I became a member years ago, but my gallery stuff is really old and more crafty then scrapbooking and cards.  Odd.  I should likely go and clean that up a bit.  

What technique would you like to learn?  Hmmmm, good question.  I am more of a CAS kinda person, so I don't do messy.  Although I have a whole closet full of the messy paints and sprays.  

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Hmmmmm....good question.  I'll let you know when I start doing layouts again. 

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper.  I love the feel of paper.  

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Mostly cards and they are all in the gallery. 

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes, it is awesome.  My old one was pretty nice, but when we moved we hired someone to come and custom build my room. 

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes, I used to online crop all the time. Used to do the stay up late and all that fun stuff.  CKC was one of the first I went to.  Then I ran across someone that only lived about 30 minutes from me who worked for Coordinations Cardstock, we became fast friends.  She invited me to a girls scrap weekend before we even met in person.  Unfortunately she passed in a house fire a few years ago.  But I remain good friends with the others from our group, we are down to just 3 of us and live all across the country but still get together at least once a year.  

What gives you the creeps? snakes and mice, I don't do well with critters.  

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Both. It just depends on the day. 

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Water, and if I'm feeling adult-is a top shelf cosmo.  

 

Oh my gosh.....I knew Ellen too but only on-line. We always said we were going to meet IRL but unfortunately that never happened. So tragic.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImageImage
 

User avatar
57Diana
Cherry Bing
Posts: 2942
Layouts: 365
Location: Northeastern Ohio

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by 57Diana » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:14 pm

How did you find ACOT??  I found ACOT when I was looking for online places to purchase my craft supplies. 

What technique would you like to learn? I have been scrapbooking for over 45 years. so I stay up to date on techniques that interest me. At the moment I do not have anything on my radar.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? I generally place 2 to 4 pictures per page. I have a gigantic family. I seldom (once or twice a year out if several hundred pages I scrapbook a year) place only one picture on layout.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Mostly I do paper layouts, but do enjoy do books for family gifts in digital books.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I am working on some outdoor pages of my Grandson from summer of 2016.

Do you have your own scrap room? I have a recently remodeled my wonderful craft room.  More cupboards, large butcher board counter top, more lighting, and lots of organizing!!

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? I go to 4 to 6 weekend crops every year. I attend multiple day crops that are generally for charity.  I also do online crops online. However, my favorite way to scrapbook is with my BFF Doni.  We each have Portal and turn it on to visit and craft in our own room.  It's like being with her every day.  Generally, we craft in the mornings, then do our chores and other things later in the day.

What gives you the creeps? I am very sensitive to touch. So it I touch something I didn't realize, it just gives me shivers.  It also means I do not do very many "messy" type crafts or pages. Can't stand to touch it.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? I tend to be an early bird.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? I tend to drink Coke for any reason.
 
Image  
An expert at anything was once a beginner!


 

User avatar
Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Posts: 3230
Layouts: 141

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by Ashjoy » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:02 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:10 am
Ashjoy wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:10 pm
How did you find ACOT?? I don't really remember. I became a member years ago, but my gallery stuff is really old and more crafty then scrapbooking and cards.  Odd.  I should likely go and clean that up a bit.  

What technique would you like to learn?  Hmmmm, good question.  I am more of a CAS kinda person, so I don't do messy.  Although I have a whole closet full of the messy paints and sprays.  

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Hmmmmm....good question.  I'll let you know when I start doing layouts again. 

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper.  I love the feel of paper.  

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Mostly cards and they are all in the gallery. 

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes, it is awesome.  My old one was pretty nice, but when we moved we hired someone to come and custom build my room. 

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes, I used to online crop all the time. Used to do the stay up late and all that fun stuff.  CKC was one of the first I went to.  Then I ran across someone that only lived about 30 minutes from me who worked for Coordinations Cardstock, we became fast friends.  She invited me to a girls scrap weekend before we even met in person.  Unfortunately she passed in a house fire a few years ago.  But I remain good friends with the others from our group, we are down to just 3 of us and live all across the country but still get together at least once a year.  

What gives you the creeps? snakes and mice, I don't do well with critters.  

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Both. It just depends on the day. 

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Water, and if I'm feeling adult-is a top shelf cosmo.  

Oh my gosh.....I knew Ellen too but only on-line. We always said we were going to meet IRL but unfortunately that never happened. So tragic. 

It absolutely was/is.  
Joyce

User avatar
Melinda P.
Cherry Tart
Posts: 1
Location: Austin, Texas

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by Melinda P. » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:16 am

How did you find ACOT??

* I actually learned of ACOT years ago as a member of a parenting support subgroup for scrapbookers, but have never looked at the forums before.

What technique would you like to learn?

* I am very interested in learning more about quilling.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?

* 1-4, depending on the subject, or whether it is a single or double page layout

Are you into digital or paper layouts?

* Paper, though I'm interested in finding a good digital program, as well.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?

* I have been working on two paper bag albums.

Do you have your own scrap room?

* Yes! My fiance recently decided I needed more space for my hobbies, so he moved his desk from the office to the living room so I could have the whole room for myself.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?

* Yes. I try to attend a local crop that is held quarterly by a local group.

What gives you the creeps?

* Umm... spiders, snakes and cockroaches. And rats. Especially rats. Not domesticated ones, but the kind that live in your walls, bringing fleas and disease, who climb on counters and have no regard or fear for people living there. *shudders*. Yes, there is a story there.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?

* I'm a night owl by nature, but an early bird by necessity.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?

* anything fruity or carbonated.

User avatar
Vicki R.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Posts: 1075
Layouts: 242
Location: SE PA

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by Vicki R. » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:54 am

Sugarlump523 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:16 am
How did you find ACOT??

* I actually learned of ACOT years ago as a member of a parenting support subgroup for scrapbookers, but have never looked at the forums before.

What technique would you like to learn?

* I am very interested in learning more about quilling.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?

* 1-4, depending on the subject, or whether it is a single or double page layout

Are you into digital or paper layouts?

* Paper, though I'm interested in finding a good digital program, as well.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?

* I have been working on two paper bag albums.

Do you have your own scrap room?

* Yes! My fiance recently decided I needed more space for my hobbies, so he moved his desk from the office to the living room so I could have the whole room for myself.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?

* Yes. I try to attend a local crop that is held quarterly by a local group.

What gives you the creeps?

* Umm... spiders, snakes and cockroaches. And rats. Especially rats. Not domesticated ones, but the kind that live in your walls, bringing fleas and disease, who climb on counters and have no regard or fear for people living there. *shudders*. Yes, there is a story there.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?

* I'm a night owl by nature, but an early bird by necessity.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?

* anything fruity or carbonated.

Hi Melinda!  Welcome!

User avatar
JAire
Sweet Cherry Pie
Posts: 1064
Layouts: 362
Location: FL Space Coast

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by JAire » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:58 pm

Happy you are joining us, Melinda!
Joyce Ann

User avatar
CathyG89
Cherry Tart
Posts: 26
Layouts: 20

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by CathyG89 » Mon May 04, 2020 9:05 am

Hi everyone!  I just joined ACOT before NSD 
How did you find ACOT??   Sara Scraps youtube channel 
What technique would you like to learn?  always looking for new mixed media techniques
 How many photos do you usually place on a layout?   1-3 
Are you into digital or paper layouts?    definitely paper, technology doesn't like me
What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?   Always working on pics of my grandson, age 1.5 
Do you have your own scrap room?   sort of, it is a breakfast nook kind of area so connected to the kitchen/dining room
Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?  yes, lots of fun 
What gives you the creeps?  spiders/snakes
Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?  middle of the day is my  most productive 
What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?  wine or margarita
 

User avatar
aheatfan
Cherry Blossom
Posts: 185
Layouts: 83

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by aheatfan » Mon May 04, 2020 12:21 pm

So happy to have recently found this site :)

How did you find ACOT?? 
Googled online scrapbook store

What technique would you like to learn?
More about Mixed Media - I usually shy away from it

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?
Varies - anywhere from 1 to 15, but usually more than 5

Are you into digital or paper layouts?
Only paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?
Anything and everything. My boys are in in their 20's and I have not even finished their first year books yet so I am WAY behind. Trying to get those done by summer. 

Do you have your own scrap room?
Yes / Office / Quarantine Classroom (I teach kindergarten)

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? 
Yes, both

What gives you the creeps?
Cockroaches, totally

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?
Early bird

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?
Pinot Grigio 
 

User avatar
Mommyof5
Cherry Blossom
Posts: 236
Layouts: 29
Location: Texas

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by Mommyof5 » Mon May 04, 2020 2:04 pm

How did you find ACOT?? Google

What technique would you like to learn? Everything I don’t already know!! I love learning new things 😊♥️

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?1-4 depending

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Exclusively Paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I played during NSD2020, so a lot!!

Do you have your own scrap room? No...I do have a “nook “ though 😊

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Absolutely!! I love them!

What gives you the creeps? Spiders

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Both lol!!

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Wine or diet sprite with dragon berry rum 🍷🍹🧉
Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
Image

User avatar
Duchess72
Cherry Tart
Posts: 69
Layouts: 22
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by Duchess72 » Tue May 05, 2020 10:22 pm

How did you find ACOT??  I've been following it on Instagram for the past year... I know... I should have been here sooner.

What technique would you like to learn? How to cut the white shapes and cut files with colored backing...

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Depends on layout and size of photo

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper...

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?  Just started working with Heidi Swapp's Story Line Chapters product... and loving it so far!!!
 
Do you have your own scrap room? Yes... it's a craft room... scrapbooking, card making, mixed media, painting, sewing, jewelry and DIY

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes, I used to be crop coordinator for a local scrapbook store back in the day...

What gives you the creeps? Mullets...

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? A night owl that turns into an early bird... 

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Virgin Margarita... (Sober since March of 1995)....
Be you, not them - the Duchess of Sassy Town .... 
I podcast about crafty stuff and encourage others ....
Image Image
 

User avatar
anitatina
Cherry Blossom
Posts: 315
Layouts: 33
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by anitatina » Tue May 05, 2020 11:20 pm

How did you find ACOT?? 
discovered ACOT when I was looking for online stores to purchase scrapbook supplies in 2012.

What technique would you like to learn?
I would like to do more mixed media, but I'm impatient to let things dry properly and lazy to get all the supplies out.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?
It varies, but most of my traditional 12x12 layouts only have 1 photo.

Are you into digital or paper layouts?
Paper. I've never tried digital.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?
I'm currently working on my daughter's first year album from 2017. I'm also still scrapbooking my wedding from 2014! I'm very behind. 😔

Do you have your own scrap room?
No, my scrap space is shared with my husband. It's a large room and I actually enjoy his company, so it's fine.  😅

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? 
Only online

What gives you the creeps?
Rude people and people who lie often

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?
Neither! I like to call myself a mid-day person.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?
Boring, but I like water most of the time. I'll drink tea (sweet tea, boba, hot tea) a couple of times a week. If I'm in the mood, I'll drink soda/juice/alcohol but it's only maybe once a month.

User avatar
emyung
Cherry Tart
Posts: 1
Layouts: 1

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by emyung » Sun May 17, 2020 11:42 pm

How did you find ACOT?? 
I've been shopping from ACOT for many years. Just stumbled on the blog and all the challenges last week. Trying to motivate myself to regularly scrap so looking for challenges. Posted my first one last week but am still trying to figure out this site and came across this board!

What technique would you like to learn?
Bible journaling tips

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?
As many as possible.  :D

Are you into digital or paper layouts?
Paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?
Working on a bubble festival I took my daughter to and a family portrait session - both from a couple years ago.

Do you have your own scrap room?
Working on it. Right now I work on my dining table. (Which is also my new work-from-home "office".)

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? 
Yes. Love to go to crops, but recently they have all been online and loving that too.

What gives you the creeps?
Dark places.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?
Night owl!

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?
Gin and tonic?  Fun martinis.

User avatar
Mathandlit
Cherry Tart
Posts: 78
Layouts: 37
Location: Texas

Re: ***New Cherry Questionairre***

Post by Mathandlit » Sat May 23, 2020 10:10 am

How did you find ACOT?? 
I think I was looking for Doodlebug grab bags last year and read on facebook that ACOT was selling them. I only recently decided to start participating more by posting layouts and doing challenges.

What technique would you like to learn?
I wish I were better at using stamps. 

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?
One or two

Are you into digital or paper layouts?
paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?
I just completed a bunch of birthday and Pre-K graduation layouts for my twins. 

Do you have your own scrap room?
No. Maybe someday, when the kids are grown...

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? 
no

What gives you the creeps?
spiders

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?
night owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?
tequila sunrise

Post Reply

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”