Page 1 of 2

***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:07 am
by 4peasinourpod
Recently, Jules had a song on her blog that I totally fell in LOVE with. I think that sometimes we all get so caught up in scrapbooking the events in our days that we forget to scrapbook the MOMENTS. So our challenge to you is to use ANY part of these lyrics to create a page. EASY PEASY ;)




Wayne Brady



ORDINARY



All of our friends keep saying we should be more social
Cuz we keep to ourselves most of the time
They just don’t understand what we’ve got going on
Cuz a love like this is so hard to find
Don’t want to live by no one else’s designs
Though every day ain’t glamorous; To me it’s just fine
I'm perfect the way that we are…oooh

(Chorus)
Nothing ordinary bout the way I feel
No we're not extraordinary this is real
Don’t need to reach for the stars
Happy here on earth in our beautiful ordinary life
I love my beautiful ordinary life…with you

(Verse 2)

Why don’t we spend the day, doing a lot of nothing?
Cuz anything’s alright long as I’m with you…Baby
We don’t need special plans, don’t need no reservations
Cuz my favorite place is right here with you
Don’t want to live my life any other way
Cuz baby, it’s the simple things that can’t be replaced
I'm perfect the way that we are….



Like watching you sleep, the way that your paint your toes
The crazy way we, count to three before we hang up the phone
See the life that I live, is so much better girl when you’re here with me
Nothing, nothing….
Here are our layouts:

Jules'

Image



and mine

Image



here is a link to the song if you want to here it

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:09 am
by scrapy1967
Awesome challenge!

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:12 am
by anazelia
love this challenge. and your examples are stunning.

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:12 am
by JulesinParadise
Listening to that song now! I simply have to get this whole album!

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:50 am
by She’s Crafty
Great challenge!

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:53 am
by happayscrappay
great lyrics!

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:54 am
by Sherrise
LOVE this!

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:56 am
by kittymomma
Love the lyrics and the beautiful examples!

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:45 am
by Doodlebug4444
Great challenge! :)

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:48 am
by scrappininAK
great challenge

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:13 pm
by kguercio
Neat challenge, love the examples!

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:24 pm
by aceason
Great lyrics! Here's mine...
Image

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:23 pm
by She’s Crafty
Here is mine....my youngest getting her beauty treatment:

Image

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:40 am
by Doodlebug4444
Image

on behalf of my gal HeatherFeather72 for consideration .. she is having issues with inserting the image into the proper thread! You can find this LO in her gallery! TY! :)

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:52 am
by JDs Mom
Image


That was a nice challenge!!

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:06 pm
by heatherfeather72
thanks Doodlebug4444 for posting my pics!!! I don't know what I am doing wrong!!!! :winkb:

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:09 pm
by JustJessa
Image

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:47 pm
by hlg1rose
I was supposed to be heading to bed at 3 last night, when I saw how fast I could do this challenge so got right to it!


It is for one of my first scrapbooks, which I am still working on, I kept to a basic theme for this book and a smaller format (which I find harder. It is of my nephew and cousin's daughter the night before christmas eve.



http://upload.acherryontop.com/gallery_ ... ,,,,125658



Image

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:15 pm
by scrappininAK
great challenge - here's mine


Image

Re: ***CHALLENGE 6*****

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:23 pm
by LisaLynn00
Love this challenge!!