Help with layouts

Moderators: nun69, ACOT Employee

milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 67

Help with layouts

Post by milmomma » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:01 am

I've been doing great at taking the photos everyday! And am up to-date, but have yet to scrap my weekly pages! I'm like 5 weeks behind now! How do you catch up? How do you motivate yourself to scrap them? Any advice for a procrastinator??? Any body need some pics to scrap ;)

nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1549

Re: Help with layouts

Post by nun69 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:06 pm

use a template or two!!! only way to do it!!! TRUST ME!
Image~Angie~

sarahwhithers
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 2269

Post by sarahwhithers » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Yep! It's all about the templates for me when I get my monthly pages done. I'm going to have to remake my monthly ones now though, since the hard drive is kaput. I had all twelve months done! :?
But you are welcome to the one I have for January which has room for more than enough weekly pics. ;)
I posted the 4shared link on my gallery page HERE.

fong33
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 204

Post by fong33 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:01 am

milmomma wrote:I've been doing great at taking the photos everyday! And am up to-date, but have yet to scrap my weekly pages! I'm like 5 weeks behind now! How do you catch up? How do you motivate yourself to scrap them? Any advice for a procrastinator??? Any body need some pics to scrap ;)

I am in the same boat...I definitely need someone to kick me.

Sus79
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 1714

Post by Sus79 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 pm

You can still grab all the templates I made last year if you need some, your can find them here. And now get scrapping! (that was the kick in the behind) ;)
ImageImageImageImageImage

fong33
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 204

Post by fong33 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Susanne_79 wrote:You can still grab all the templates I made last year if you need some, your can find them here. And now get scrapping! (that was the kick in the behind) ;)

Thanks for the kick Sus. Now that I am back from winter break, I plan to scrap away!

Return to “Project 365”