MIA for Crop But Back in Action Now!! Update!
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:27 am
Just wanted to touch base and say how much I missed out on the fun of the crop and getting my Scrap on! April 30th we had to rush up to Indiana for a family emergency. My Pa (grandfather) health was failing, so we rushed up in a moments notice. Thank God that his blood work came back that his kidneys were not failing and didn't need to be rushed into the hospital. He is still very weak but nothing would stop that man.. he went fishing, helped work on a car, and was everywhere he could be to not miss out on anything! Truly living Every Moment of his Life!!! We were able to stay with him and visit with family for a week and returned this previous weekend on a very long road trip.
Family bickering and just non-stop stress completely brought me down both emotionally and physically and I just couldn't handle it. Went to the chiropractor and he did some acupuncture to help me calm down and Bill took me to Sea World to be around my favorite things, plus made me get my face painted as a Pirate Bunny b/c of a bet I lost playing a Putt-Putt Game! The story behind the choice is that he lost a bet a year ago and I made him a Bunny to look like Gru from Despicable Me after the Carnival! So b/c I Lost the Game at a Pirates Cove Putt-Putt.. he got me good by making me a Pirate Bunny!!!! Love his creativity! There was no way I could not smile and laugh at this and make me forget all the stress I had just got through!

Thought you would all appreciate this and get a kick out of it! So yesterday marked 5 Years from when we committed our love to each other! So hard to believe how time has flown by!!! He has all of next week off, so we are gonna go celebrate..just have idea what we are doing yet!! lol!
SO Needless to say..... I have not even had a moment to think about scrapping but definitely saving all the inspiration and gonna get cracking by the end of the month!!! Looks like it was a GREAT Crop! I told myself I would have our Cruise Album done from 1 year of the date.......well this weekend marks 1 year ago we were on it...... and I'm not even close to half way done! Gonna get my butt in gear!!!!!!
Family bickering and just non-stop stress completely brought me down both emotionally and physically and I just couldn't handle it. Went to the chiropractor and he did some acupuncture to help me calm down and Bill took me to Sea World to be around my favorite things, plus made me get my face painted as a Pirate Bunny b/c of a bet I lost playing a Putt-Putt Game! The story behind the choice is that he lost a bet a year ago and I made him a Bunny to look like Gru from Despicable Me after the Carnival! So b/c I Lost the Game at a Pirates Cove Putt-Putt.. he got me good by making me a Pirate Bunny!!!! Love his creativity! There was no way I could not smile and laugh at this and make me forget all the stress I had just got through!

Thought you would all appreciate this and get a kick out of it! So yesterday marked 5 Years from when we committed our love to each other! So hard to believe how time has flown by!!! He has all of next week off, so we are gonna go celebrate..just have idea what we are doing yet!! lol!
SO Needless to say..... I have not even had a moment to think about scrapping but definitely saving all the inspiration and gonna get cracking by the end of the month!!! Looks like it was a GREAT Crop! I told myself I would have our Cruise Album done from 1 year of the date.......well this weekend marks 1 year ago we were on it...... and I'm not even close to half way done! Gonna get my butt in gear!!!!!!