Page 1 of 3

love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge-WINNER

Posted: Sat May 03, 2025 6:17 pm
by love2stamp
The winner is Breauxlabs. Congratulations!!

Thank you everyone for playing along!!

National Scrapbook Day Use it up Challenge 

For this challenge I want you to grab a kit that you only have a few pieces of paper and some embellishments left and get them used up! Make a layout using as much as you can to use that kit up! Post a photo of the supplies you will be using, then the finished page!

 Have fun and I can't wait to see your layouts! If you have any questions please ask away. 

One Winner will receive Nature Study Bundle from 49 and Market  generously donated by 49 and Market!

Image

Rules: Must be a newly created (not created before May 3th) layout

NO COMBINING with any other NSD or MB Challenges except for the 25 Item Challenge, 100 Paper Challenge & May Team Challenge

Post your entry here & in the gallery spot

Due by  Sunday May 18th at 11:59pm EST

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Sat May 03, 2025 6:41 pm
by blfonty
Love this challenge! I am pretty good at using up those last pieces from a collection kit. 

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Sat May 03, 2025 6:48 pm
by Scrapqueen141
Ok here is the paper and embellishments I am choosing to work with
Image. 
My Layout: I used the opposite side from the full yellow paper
Image

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Sat May 03, 2025 7:02 pm
by traveler
I don't really buy in kits too often so it will be challenging for me to find one. It will be an old one, I'm sure.

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Sat May 03, 2025 7:23 pm
by Jolly Holly Scraps
I love this challenge! I have a few pieces of one collection left and am down for this challenge! 

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Sat May 03, 2025 11:18 pm
by Colie 33
Thank you for this challenge! I was going to save the rest of this kit for another day, not anymore!ImageImageImage

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Sun May 04, 2025 6:11 pm
by hsblair
I can definitely do this one!  I have so many of these leftover kits!!

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Sun May 04, 2025 7:03 pm
by LMTscraps
This is all I have of this collection - and no stamp sets or even the matching enamel dots.

Image

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Sun May 04, 2025 7:31 pm
by beachlover
sounds awesome!

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Sun May 04, 2025 10:55 pm
by Amy Jo
Thanks for the push to finish up this kit! I trimmed and layered most of the journaling cards and managed to use up all of the other PP scraps and border strips!

Image
Image

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Mon May 05, 2025 3:55 am
by MaganL
ImageImage

I only have two full sheets left in this collection and maybe 3 larger scraps along with some small scraps. I still only used scraps!  haha

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Mon May 05, 2025 11:57 am
by Sharmon P
Last night I started on a different challenge with two sheets of paper and a diecut pack. It was all I had from the Snow &Cocoa collection. I made two layouts,  now I only have a few bits of papers and diecuts so this is what I am going to "Use it Up"  Wish me luck....I will have to use a cardstock for my base! Here goes!

And here is the result.  I as used almost all of the paper and cut aparts and several diecuts also. I moved the remaining bits from this collection bag into my "Winter/Christmas" bag.

Image
Image

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Mon May 05, 2025 12:03 pm
by JillinIN
I love this challenge! Sometimes I hang on to something because "it's the last of it and if I use it, it will be gone". I've worked on getting over this mindset and reframed that to: "It's not gone, it's preserved in an album."  😊
Thanks for the reminder and the challenge! I can't wait to use something up!

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Mon May 05, 2025 1:45 pm
by Trek
Scraps of old paper pad and stickers
Image

I used all the scraps and stickers except some letters and big piece of paper that on the left
Image 

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Mon May 05, 2025 3:29 pm
by jcsmaestra
ImageImage

I made this card using leftover from the Anna Griffin Sympathy Slimline card kit. I forgot to post the picture of the pieces I used, but here are the rest of the pieces that were leftover from the kit.

 

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Mon May 05, 2025 5:33 pm
by JenNenni
Here is my challenge entry.  I did not use all of the items left in this kit, but I used enough to part what remains into my "loose stash" collection.  Woot!

Image

Image

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Tue May 06, 2025 12:04 am
by SandyK1967
Here's mine....I didn't even have a full 12x12 piece of paper left.  I love this collection.

Image

Image

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Tue May 06, 2025 11:16 am
by rkokes
Here is my kit:
Image

Here is my layout:
Image
I only have a few tiny strips of paper, and some of the stickers left from this collection now.  Yay!
I even cut some of my stars from the cover of the collection to get more embellishments! :)

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Tue May 06, 2025 12:38 pm
by Maree Crozier
I did not have much of this kit left so went with a large format photo for my layout. Fun challenge! Thanks!
Image
Image

Re: love2stamp's NSD Use it up Challenge

Posted: Wed May 07, 2025 7:56 am
by Breauxlabs
This is what I started with….
Image

This is what I made
Image