Scrap a Day, December 6th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2773

Scrap a Day, December 6th

Post by blbabe1234 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:40 am

Good morning cherries. No scrapping for me yesterday. Work was one of those days where I'm thankful I work from home and don't seriously see any of these people face to face. I seriously thought about switching from coffee to alcohol at 9:30AM!

Who has scrappy plans for today? Me - not sure. I never made my friend a thank you card. I NEED to sweep/mop the floors and of course work as always. Tomorrow will be one of those crazy days since we both have to cut work early and head out of town.

Woke up to thinking of my Ruby Mae today. Actually it started last night. She passed away two years ago today from bone cancer. It feels like it was just yesterday when we were saying our good byes....
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

CarrieG
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 937

Re: Scrap a Day, December 6th

Post by CarrieG » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:47 am

good morning....

meh prob no scrapping.....I have been struggling with some sinus junk.....AND we are under storm watch.....looking at 1/2 inch of ice tomorrow and a very varied snow forecast for Saturday.....2-9 inches..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  and brrrr frigid cold.....I got most of my supplies incase the power goes out last night but I need to grab a few things this afternoon.  also need to brave the cold at naptime and tidy up in the backyard....

there is a chance of some scrapping if the weather gets too bad next couple days :)
we were supposed to go up to OKC early Saturday morning but looks like that is a bust.....maybe next Saturday?

1scrapdiva (Robin)
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 150

Post by 1scrapdiva (Robin) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:18 am

Going to try But Kinda under the weather 

Flasher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 236

Post by Flasher » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:37 am

Sorry your feeling blue, Brandy.  Hugs to you.

Errands for me today.  But, as of late, what else is new?  :greenconfused:
Right before I die, I'm going to swallow a bag of popcorn kernels.  My cremation is going to be EPIC!

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 120

Post by DN in MN » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:09 pm

Hugs to you, Brandy and I hope you feel better, Robin/Carrie.  Laura, may your errands be quick!  I am at work but was in my room for a bit yesterday until the kids (all of them) arrived.  My DD made a german chocolate cake from scratch and it is amazing..  Wish I could share a piece with each of you!  I have been organizing my room differently so little by little, it is coming together.  I am trying to more with less as far as space to have more work stations set up.  We will see how that goes.  In the near future, my room will lose one wall but I will gain about 3 feet of space.  That will be nice but need to plan it out!

Have a great day everyone!
 Image    Image   
2018 Goal ~ 50 layouts    Completed 43 layouts and 3 cards 

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:38 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:47 am
good morning....

meh prob no scrapping.....I have been struggling with some sinus junk.....AND we are under storm watch.....looking at 1/2 inch of ice tomorrow and a very varied snow forecast for Saturday.....2-9 inches..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  and brrrr frigid cold.....I got most of my supplies incase the power goes out last night but I need to grab a few things this afternoon.  also need to brave the cold at naptime and tidy up in the backyard....

there is a chance of some scrapping if the weather gets too bad next couple days :)
we were supposed to go up to OKC early Saturday morning but looks like that is a bust.....maybe next Saturday?
Wow, ice! Holy cow! We will be in SA when that front generates those really bad thunderstorms. And DH's coworkers and boss love to "bar hop". I say lets find one and stick to it. I ain't going out and about in that mess.

~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:39 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:09 pm
Hugs to you, Brandy and I hope you feel better, Robin/Carrie.  Laura, may your errands be quick!  I am at work but was in my room for a bit yesterday until the kids (all of them) arrived.  My DD made a german chocolate cake from scratch and it is amazing..  Wish I could share a piece with each of you!  I have been organizing my room differently so little by little, it is coming together.  I am trying to more with less as far as space to have more work stations set up.  We will see how that goes.  In the near future, my room will lose one wall but I will gain about 3 feet of space.  That will be nice but need to plan it out!

Have a great day everyone!

That german cake sounds amazing. That is my DH's fave!
~ Brandy Williams ~

MTCanuk
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 627

Post by MTCanuk » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:21 pm

Hugs, to you Brandy.  Only good memories.

Just cleaned up from lunch.  I made cheddar potato soup and put some leftover ham bits and shredded carrot in it.
Headed for a haircut shortly and then off to get the grandkiddos.
Ran for groceries this morning and it is nippy out there.  Beautiful blue sky, but it is windy and cold.  
Got the challenges written down and now in the process of addressing cards.   
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:05 pm

MTCanuk wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:21 pm

Just cleaned up from lunch.  I made cheddar potato soup and put some leftover ham bits and shredded carrot in it.
Ran for groceries this morning and it is nippy out there.  Beautiful blue sky, but it is windy and cold.  

Thank you Leslee. Your soup sounds delicious.
~ Brandy Williams ~

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 965

Post by emmapaige » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:45 pm

Good evening - no scrapping for me today.  I went to a holiday luncheon (Mahjong friends) and then to the drug store to try to get DH his diabetic test strips.  Darn insurance problems so we'll need to go back again tomorrow.  

Home now and enjoying a glass of wine - I think it's going to be an early to bed night.  Luckily we have nothing planned for the next several days because I really need to get some therapeutic scrap time.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImageImage

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 965

Post by emmapaige » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:46 pm

MTCanuk wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:21 pm

I made some potato soup in the crock pot last week and it was delicious!! I used bacon instead of ham. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 648

Post by pawprints » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Hey Cherries. I've been out all day. Went to have my nails done and had a very enjoyable, relaxing pedi. Made a bunch of stops on the way home and ended up not getting home until just a little while ago. But I got a lot of little things accomplished so that is good. No scrapping today but I did finish my layout for my Music Challenge last night so I am going to be posting that now!

Many ((hugs)) to you Brandy. Hard to believe it has been 2 years.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 648

Post by pawprints » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:21 pm

Layout I did for my December Music Challenge, which is now posted.

Image Image Image Image

AimeeK
Cherry Tart
Layouts: 33

Post by AimeeK » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:57 pm

No scrapping for me today. I was up at 6:30, got the kids to school, and was out Christmas shopping and grocery shopping all day til 3. Then I came home to put everything away and tidy up the house a bit. Now I'm exhausted and ready for bed.

We are supposed to get hit with some snow Sunday. This is crazy!! I can't remember the last time we had snow this early! Hope all in the path of Diego stays safe!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”