Scrap A Day, February 19th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2772

Scrap A Day, February 19th

Post by blbabe1234 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:28 am

Good morning cherries. I'd like to thank you all for the thoughts, prayers, and kind words. The service was beautiful and it was great seeing everyone, with the exception of the circumstances. I was MIA this weekend as my aunt and uncle from Dallas left Saturday morning at 3am to make it to the funeral. From there, they followed us back to our house so they can shower, nap and relax before leaving for Dallas this morning at 7am.

Who has scrappy plans for today? I hardly doubt I'll be doing anything. I'm trying to get my barrings as I suffered from a migraine all weekend and did my best to be a good hostess without complaining too much. LOL. My head is alot better today.

IDK if my client is off today or not. But if she is, I'd greatly appreciate it..LOL....I do need quiet time today.

How about you?
Last edited by blbabe1234 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 962

Re: Scrap A Day, February 19th

Post by emmapaige » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:41 pm

I won't be doing any scrapping but I'm going to load some pictures of my scrappy room now that I finally got everything put away.

I did this one last week and it's for today's reveal at Use Your Stuff and for the Size Matters Challenge.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:28 pm

emmapaige wrote:I won't be doing any scrapping but I'm going to load some pictures of my scrappy room now that I finally got everything put away.

I did this one last week and it's for today's reveal at Use Your Stuff and for the Size Matters Challenge.

Beautiful!
~ Brandy Williams ~

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1350

Post by mgehrke » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:58 pm

I'm glad you're feeling better today Brandy. I can't imagine doing everything you had to do this weekend with a headache.

I finished the afghan last night, so I have that out of the way now. I think I'll do a little scrapping right after work, but when DH gets back home, I think I'll hang out with him and Tucker. Neither one of them got much of my time this past weekend.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 54, 32 and 26) lol. And now a Grandma to Orahn and Sawyer.

scrapy1967
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1275

Post by scrapy1967 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Mildred I saw the announcement on facebook!!! CONGRATS!!!! No scrapping for me today. My friend just treated me to lunch and I am home wishing I hadn't eaten so much! I am back to scrapping so I will start posting my pages again soon. 
We are having record temps in Ohio. Almost 70 degrees.
ImageImage 

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:37 pm

mgehrke wrote:I'm glad you're feeling better today Brandy. I can't imagine doing everything you had to do this weekend with a headache.

I finished the afghan last night, so I have that out of the way now. I think I'll do a little scrapping right after work, but when DH gets back home, I think I'll hang out with him and Tucker. Neither one of them got much of my time this past weekend.

Thanks Mildred. I think its allergies. We had 2 fronts come in and they were both weak and then backed up as warm fronts. This back and forth weather messes up your head.

Glad you got the afghan done. WTG
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:39 pm

scrapy1967 wrote:Mildred I saw the announcement on facebook!!! CONGRATS!!!! No scrapping for me today. My friend just treated me to lunch and I am home wishing I hadn't eaten so much! I am back to scrapping so I will start posting my pages again soon. 
We are having record temps in Ohio. Almost 70 degrees.

Enjoy those temps! Its 80 here
~ Brandy Williams ~

beachlover
Chatty Cherry
Layouts: 1067

Post by beachlover » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:11 pm

Hi Cherries!
quick today, contractors are here AND guy to install Direct TV.  Spent all morning cleaning and movng things around the house, moved EVERYTHING out of scrap room but they decided to start demo in basement.  At least things are moving.  Oh, and my vacuum cleaner died, lol!!

Scrap stuff is still packed from Saturday but as soon as I get a chance, I will be working on the dining room table for a bit.

Brandy, my thoughts have been with you!!  Chris, awesome LO! 
Everyone have a great day!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:14 pm

beachlover wrote:Hi Cherries!
quick today, contractors are here AND guy to install Direct TV.  Spent all morning cleaning and movng things around the house, moved EVERYTHING out of scrap room but they decided to start demo in basement.  At least things are moving.  Oh, and my vacuum cleaner died, lol!!

Scrap stuff is still packed from Saturday but as soon as I get a chance, I will be working on the dining room table for a bit.

Brandy, my thoughts have been with you!!  Chris, awesome LO! 
Everyone have a great day!

Thank you Ann. Good luck with everything
~ Brandy Williams ~

JillinIN
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 315

Post by JillinIN » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:15 pm

I’m hoping to do some scrapping tonight. I got my scrap room cleaned and reorganized and printed over 200 photos for the anniversary album that I started for DH two years ago. 
Jill
 ImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:40 pm

JillinIN wrote:I’m hoping to do some scrapping tonight. I got my scrap room cleaned and reorganized and printed over 200 photos for the anniversary album that I started for DH two years ago. 

Yay for a clean room! That always helps me. I STILL need to clean mine
~ Brandy Williams ~

suewho372
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 693

Post by suewho372 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Hi Cherries!!!!
chris what an amazing layout! I love it! 

This is Day was crazy- I was on a dead run before 6 this morning! I’m home now whew what s day! 
No scrapping for me! I just want to kick back tonight and hit the bed early- need to be in work early tomorrow! 
Have a good evening! 
Susan

Check out my blog:  http://suewho372.wordpress.com

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:33 pm

suewho372 wrote:Hi Cherries!!!!
chris what an amazing layout! I love it! 

This is Day was crazy- I was on a dead run before 6 this morning! I’m home now whew what s day! 
No scrapping for me! I just want to kick back tonight and hit the bed early- need to be in work early tomorrow! 
Have a good evening! 

Hi Susan! Glad today is over with and Monday is OVER!
~ Brandy Williams ~

pawprints
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 648

Post by pawprints » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:44 pm

Hey Cherries. No scrapping for me today. We have Maddie and Aiden here for a few days since they are off from school this week. I've had laundry going and right now it is very quite as the kids are on their electronics. Nothing keeps two kids so quiet as an iPad and/or phone lol. We've been having a lazy day. We intend to bake cookies but that may just happen tomorrow.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 648

Post by pawprints » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:46 pm

emmapaige wrote:I won't be doing any scrapping but I'm going to load some pictures of my scrappy room now that I finally got everything put away.

Chris I love this and I am such a big fan of Pink too! I didn't know she was a Philly girl! Perfect shot of her and fabulous layout.

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:55 pm

pawprints wrote:Hey Cherries. No scrapping for me today. We have Maddie and Aiden here for a few days since they are off from school this week. I've had laundry going and right now it is very quite as the kids are on their electronics. Nothing keeps two kids so quiet as an iPad and/or phone lol. We've been having a lazy day. We intend to bake cookies but that may just happen tomorrow.

Glad ya'll are enjoying time with them.
~ Brandy Williams ~

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1350

Post by mgehrke » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:41 pm

Well this will be the only LO done tonight. I'm also almost finished with laundry then DH, Tucker and I are going to watch more of the Olympics. 

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 54, 32 and 26) lol. And now a Grandma to Orahn and Sawyer.

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:31 pm

mgehrke wrote:Well this will be the only LO done tonight. I'm also almost finished with laundry then DH, Tucker and I are going to watch more of the Olympics. 

Super cute! Love your washi tape technique
~ Brandy Williams ~

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”