Anybody have

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1577

Anybody have

Post by Art_Teacher » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:49 pm

an Epson R2400 Photo Stylus Wide Format printer that could use a yellow ink cartridge?  I accidentally bought the wrong one and then opened it, so it can't be returned. :(  It fits in my printer, but the printer won't recognize it.  lol I have the R1800.
Laura

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 111

Re: Anybody have

Post by DN in MN » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:51 pm

Shoot..mine is the WF7160..hopefully you find it a home!
 Image    Image   
2018 Goal ~ 50 layouts    Completed 39 layouts and 3 cards 

traveler
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 207

Post by traveler » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:46 am

Art_Teacher wrote:an Epson R2400 Photo Stylus Wide Format printer that could use a yellow ink cartridge?  I accidentally bought the wrong one and then opened it, so it can't be returned. :(  It fits in my printer, but the printer won't recognize it.  lol I have the R1800.
i may have a bunch of R1800 inks that I can't use. I got a new ptinter. I'll check when I get home and will gladly send them to you. PM me In a week if I forget. 
Louise
My Blog: Wide World of Scraps

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict

Post by Art_Teacher » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:23 am

trainmom wrote:
Art_Teacher wrote:an Epson R2400 Photo Stylus Wide Format printer that could use a yellow ink cartridge?  I accidentally bought the wrong one and then opened it, so it can't be returned. :(  It fits in my printer, but the printer won't recognize it.  lol I have the R1800.
i may have a bunch of R1800 inks that I can't use. I got a new ptinter. I'll check when I get home and will gladly send them to you. PM me In a week if I forget. 
That would be awesome!  Let me know how. :)

Laura

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 531

Post by sherelm » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:20 pm

I have the Epson 1400 wide format.  Will it work for that?

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict

Post by Art_Teacher » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:05 pm

sherelm wrote:
It only says R2400 on it, so I wouldn't think so.  I think the R has something to do with it, as well as the number, but even though it fits in my printer with no effort, it doesn't recognize it electronically.
Laura

sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 531

Post by sherelm » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:04 am

Art_Teacher wrote:
sherelm wrote:
It only says R2400 on it, so I wouldn't think so.  I think the R has something to do with it, as well as the number, but even though it fits in my printer with no effort, it doesn't recognize it electronically.
Thats a shame.  I'm sorry I couldn't buy it from you, ink is so expensive these days.  My son rants that if he's printing in black and white and a color is out he can't print.  The world of technology has fought a war with us and won!

traveler
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 207

Post by traveler » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:44 pm

I have these inks for an R1900
do you know if they would work in your printer?

I will send these to anyone who wants there.
Louise
My Blog: Wide World of Scraps

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict

Post by Art_Teacher » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:30 am

trainmom wrote:I have these inks for an R1900
do you know if they would work in your printer?

I will send these to anyone who wants there.
Thanks, Louise, but they won't. :(  It's part of the great technology scam.  Have to always buy new!  Grr... 
Laura

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”