July Goals

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 648

July Goals

Post by pawprints » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:47 am

Well I surprised myself and actually passed my little goal of 4 and did 6. And they were all done in the last week of the month! I feel good that I actually did that much despite having no desire to scrap for most of the month because of all that went on with my uncle. Being summer I would love to set a higher goal, but I know I will want to be outside a lot plus we will be having Maddie and Aiden for a sleepover week with us, so I am going to set a goal of 5.

How did everyone else do? Did you all reach your goal? And what is your goal for July?

4/5

Digi
Image Image Image Image
Last edited by pawprints on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Image Image Image Image

joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1289

Re: July Goals

Post by joannie » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:41 am

In June, I made a goal of 3 cards and 16 layouts! In July I have 2 crops to go to! So I'm going to say 3 cards and 20 layouts!

25/20 Image

Image Image  Image
Image Image Image  Image  Image

Image Image Image  
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image 

3/3
Image Image 
Last edited by joannie on Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 11 times in total.

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 120

Post by DN in MN » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:11 am

I am super excited to say that I got 9 layouts and 1 card done Image  July is another busy month with my DGDS coming the for a couple weeks Image I will set a goal of 6 as I have 2 almost done.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by DN in MN on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
 Image    Image   
2018 Goal ~ 50 layouts    Completed 43 layouts and 3 cards 

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1453

Post by oceanbreezes423 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:06 am

I did 26 pages in June. Though not quite what I hoped for, I am pleased to make a dent. This month I will shoot for 30 pages.

0/30. 
Susan Image Image

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 963

Post by emmapaige » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:46 am

Last month I did 11 layouts and 1 card. I was away for a week in June but have no plans for July and I signed up for Shimelle's new class, I'm going to aim for 30 layouts and 1 card.

Layouts 18/30
Cards 1/1
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by emmapaige on Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 8 times in total.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2773

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:03 pm

Hi Barb. I actually made my goal, despite it being super low for me. I did 3 layouts...lol

This month, won't be AS busy for me. I have  a baby shower that I'm making decorations/party favors for, with the shower this Saturday. SO I lose a weekend. I'll go with a goal of TEN

16/10

Image   Image   Image

Image   Image    Image

Image Image  Image

Image   Image   Image

Image   Image   Image
Last edited by blbabe1234 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

keatonsgtgram
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 621

Post by keatonsgtgram » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:00 am

I didn't make any goals for June knowing full well that the month would be busy with outside work. What a surprise that outside work is way behind because the month was crazy with my oldest DS having major medical issues. He had severe back pain that ended up with him being shipped to Henry Ford hospital in Detroit for surgery. He had 4 areas with bone abcesses on his back, hip, arm & neck. He was shipped back for a week & 1/2 stay in a medical/rehabilitation hospital and then out again to a strickly physical rehab situation in a nearby city. Things are slowly improving. 
I managed to complete 4 challenges in June and will be working on a goal of 10 for July. We will see how it goes. I NEED to scrap because it is my biggest stress reducer. I could barely concentrate on it last month. Good luck making your goals, everyone.

Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 18

Post by Monroe1218 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:57 am

I set a low goal of 3 last month - and I'm proud to say that I met that.  I also set a goal to post these to the gallery, which I didn't meet that goal.  My laptop is kaput so I'm waiting until tax free weekend (last weekend in July here in Tennessee) to get a new computer.  Hopefully, I will be able to get everything figured out then on how to post to the gallery.....

I think I will set a goal of 5 for July - we are going to Atlanta one weekend, so that will put a damper on scrapping that weekend....hopefully, I can surpass that goal and get more done - but if I don't, it will be ok....
Rebecca

pawprints
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 648

Post by pawprints » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:11 pm

keatonsgtgram wrote:I didn't make any goals for June knowing full well that the month would be busy with outside work. What a surprise that outside work is way behind because the month was crazy with my oldest DS having major medical issues. He had severe back pain that ended up with him being shipped to Henry Ford hospital in Detroit for surgery. He had 4 areas with bone abcesses on his back, hip, arm & neck. He was shipped back for a week & 1/2 stay in a medical/rehabilitation hospital and then out again to a strickly physical rehab situation in a nearby city. Things are slowly improving. 
I managed to complete 4 challenges in June and will be working on a goal of 10 for July. We will see how it goes. I NEED to scrap because it is my biggest stress reducer. I could barely concentrate on it last month. Good luck making your goals, everyone.
Omg so many ((hugs)). I hope he continues to improve.

Image Image Image Image

Berta R.
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 462

Post by Berta R. » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:06 pm

KAREN, so sorry about your son.  Hope he recovers quickly.  Hugs!  I know as a mom you must be very worried.

I only finished 5 LOs last month but I'm hoping to average at least one a day for July so I'm setting my goal at 25 since I'm getting a late start.

ImageImage
***Berta***

beachlover
Chatty Cherry
Layouts: 1067

Post by beachlover » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:27 am

only managed to get 3 done in June...  summer will be crazy but hoping for 10 in July
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Barb Van
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 100

Post by Barb Van » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:51 am

I posted 18 in June, I don't remember how many I had as my goal.  My new goal is 1
ImageImage          Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”