Scrap a Day, June 15th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 680

Scrap a Day, June 15th

Post by pawprints » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:33 pm

Hey Cherries. Anyone scrapping today? I won't be. DH and I have been doing some online shopping. We ordered a new umbrella for our patio table and we ordered some patio string lights. I have been wanting to put up string lights for a few summers now and finally doing it this year. Lol. It is beautiful out so I going to be taking the girls for a walk and then working with my planters outside. I have some new plant stands I want to arrange on the patio. Later on we will have the 3 grandkids so dd and her hubby can go out to dinner for their anniversary which was yesterday. It will be fun!

BTW, any Cherries that have entered a submission to my May/June Graphic Design Challenge, please read the message I have added. Thanks so much.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Image Image Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1046

Re: Scrap a Day, June 15th

Post by CarrieG » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:01 pm

wow Saturday has zipped by..lol

I vacuumed the pool  hung out in it for a couple hours, finished the layout on my desk....started planning another...did some housework and now and running to the store...but then I am going to scrap somemore :)

Yankeegirl
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 946

Post by Yankeegirl » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:23 pm

No scrapping for me today.  Trying to help DH install a closet system.....hope we will still be married by tomorrow!
Returned from our two week vacation a week ago, and went to DGD's confirmation last Sunday, where I fell in the parking lot and ended up with an avulsion fracture of my ankle.  So now I have to go to PT again.  This has not been a good year for me.  Still don't have my scrap room back together after our painting, but hope to do so little by little.   Ankle swells with weight bearing, so very limiting.  And I just wanted to get home and go in our community pool----hah!
Hope to get some of the June challenges done the last week of June.  Better late than never!
"Behind every successful woman is HERSELF."

Kathy

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 166

Post by DN in MN » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:27 am

Yankeegirl wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:23 pm
No scrapping for me today.  Trying to help DH install a closet system.....hope we will still be married by tomorrow!
Returned from our two week vacation a week ago, and went to DGD's confirmation last Sunday, where I fell in the parking lot and ended up with an avulsion fracture of my ankle.  So now I have to go to PT again.  This has not been a good year for me.  Still don't have my scrap room back together after our painting, but hope to do so little by little.   Ankle swells with weight bearing, so very limiting.  And I just wanted to get home and go in our community pool----hah!
Hope to get some of the June challenges done the last week of June.  Better late than never!

Sorry to hear about your ankle Kathy.  Thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery!  
 Image    Image   

2019 -  34/100 layouts

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 166

Post by DN in MN » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:30 am

Carrie, you are right?  Saturday zipped right on by... Was on the MB for a bit yesterday and then most of my day organizing my scrappy stuff.  I am sure it will be re-arranged 100 times but I found my desk and have that two page layout from about a month ago front and center.  Doubt it any scrapping with happen though.  We have a luncheon for BF's Dad and then my Dad is coming over for dinner.  

I hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday!
 Image    Image   

2019 -  34/100 layouts

pawprints
Cherry Delight

Post by pawprints » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:00 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:01 pm
wow Saturday has zipped by..lol

I vacuumed the pool  hung out in it for a couple hours, finished the layout on my desk....started planning another...did some housework and now and running to the store...but then I am going to scrap somemore :)

You were busy! Glad you got some scrappy time in too!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Delight

Post by pawprints » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:02 pm

Yankeegirl wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:23 pm

I am so sorry you got hurt! I hope it heals quickly!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Delight

Post by pawprints » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:04 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:30 am
Carrie, you are right?  Saturday zipped right on by... Was on the MB for a bit yesterday and then most of my day organizing my scrappy stuff.  I am sure it will be re-arranged 100 times but I found my desk and have that two page layout from about a month ago front and center.  Doubt it any scrapping with happen though.  We have a luncheon for BF's Dad and then my Dad is coming over for dinner.  

I hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday!

Glad the organizing is coming along! 

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”