Scrap a Day, June 18th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 703

Scrap a Day, June 18th

Post by pawprints » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:19 pm

Hey Cherries. Getting this posted a bit late today. Went to dh's doctor appointment with him earlier and he had a blood test and we saw the doctor. When we got out of there it was pouring rain and still is. Rain is in the forecast for the rest of the week. Ugh. I just wish the humidity would go away.

Anybody scrapping today? I may start a layout. There are so many great challenges I just need kick my own butt and get in a scrappy mood. Lol. Still doing laundry as I didn't even finish it yesterday.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Image Image Image Image

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 180

Re: Scrap a Day, June 18th

Post by DN in MN » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:27 pm

Good Afternoon!  Tonight, just may be a scrappy night if I get my butt in gear as well.  I am having a hard time even at work staying focused lately, ugh.  My co-worker who does my job when I am out is going on maturity leave this Friday so I will be doing her job while she is gone.  You'd think I would be scrambling to get things done.. nope!  Apparently, I want to live on the edge, lol.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day and evening :) 
 Image    Image   

2019 -  45/100 layouts

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:33 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:27 pm
Good Afternoon!  Tonight, just may be a scrappy night if I get my butt in gear as well.  I am having a hard time even at work staying focused lately, ugh.  My co-worker who does my job when I am out is going on maturity leave this Friday so I will be doing her job while she is gone.  You'd think I would be scrambling to get things done.. nope!  Apparently, I want to live on the edge, lol.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day and evening :) 

Hope we both get our butts in gear and scrap lol.

Image Image Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1109

Post by CarrieG » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:25 pm

I had another day off :)  I got one layout done and I have another almost done..............
my house is cleannnnnnnnnnnnn

its a warm one and I had planned on hanging out in the pool but I keep getting distracted.....

tomorrow WONT be a day off so sighhhh

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:30 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:25 pm
I had another day off :)  I got one layout done and I have another almost done..............
my house is cleannnnnnnnnnnnn

its a warm one and I had planned on hanging out in the pool but I keep getting distracted.....

tomorrow WONT be a day off so sighhhh

Yay for days off and scrapping!

Image Image Image Image

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1631

Post by Art_Teacher » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:31 pm

I got one layout done this morning for the Book Lovers' Challenge. This class is really special to me and they are celebrating their 10-year reunion next weekend and I am going! :)

I got another 2-pager done, too (a paper one!), but it is raining...AGAiN...so I will have to wait until tomorrow to photograph it. ;)
Laura

LoreenC
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 394

Post by LoreenC » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:55 pm

No scrapping for me :( I got my room all cleaned up and my clothes packed. I am off to Washington State to see my family there and to DD in Colorado after that ! Taking my travelers notebook to help me make it until late July without my scrap room!! Will be checking in here tho’ , off & on!
ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:39 pm

Art_Teacher wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:31 pm
I got one layout done this morning for the Book Lovers' Challenge. This class is really special to me and they are celebrating their 10-year reunion next weekend and I am going! :)

I got another 2-pager done, too (a paper one!), but it is raining...AGAiN...so I will have to wait until tomorrow to photograph it. ;)

Laura what a great two pager! I love how you chose a black background for those pics to just pop off of!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:39 pm

LoreenC wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:55 pm
No scrapping for me :( I got my room all cleaned up and my clothes packed. I am off to Washington State to see my family there and to DD in Colorado after that ! Taking my travelers notebook to help me make it until late July without my scrap room!! Will be checking in here tho’ , off & on!

Be safe and have a wonderful time!

Image Image Image Image

LoreenC
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 394

Post by LoreenC » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:04 pm

Thank you, Barb! I am checking in today ! Made it to WA, looks like it is about to rain , it is getting kind of dark under the clouds now at 3:00 pm!
ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:06 am

LoreenC wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:04 pm
Thank you, Barb! I am checking in today ! Made it to WA, looks like it is about to rain , it is getting kind of dark under the clouds now at 3:00 pm!

Glad you got there safe!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”