Scrap a Day, June 23rd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Post Reply
User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Delight
Posts: 32468
Layouts: 680
Location: Long Island, NY

Scrap a Day, June 23rd

Post by pawprints » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:36 pm

Hey Cherries. Another gorgeous, sunny humidity-free day here today! It's amazing how nice 83 degrees can be when there is no humidity! Windows open all over the house! I love it!

Anyone scrapping today? I won't be again. DD and family will be coming over tonight for dinner and we will be celebrating her birthday. Still have to wrap her presents and cook. I steamed all my potatoes in the Instant Pot last night and now I am going to make the potato salad. The Instant Pot is amazing! No boiling on the stove and having to watch it constantly. I ran three types of potatoes through it and each time just walked away until it beeped. It was awesome! So now I just have make the potato salad. After that I have to run out to the little gift shop that is 5 mins away because they were closed by the time I got there yesterday. I want to pick up something special for Maddie for her 5th grade graduation tomorrow. Then when I come home I'll prepare the other food and decorate. So another full day for me here. But it will be fun.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Posts: 28091
Layouts: 1622

Re: Scrap a Day, June 23rd

Post by Art_Teacher » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:09 pm

No scrapping today...way too nice outside. :) Enjoying my deck and a nice, cold, iced tea. Overdue for some deck sitting/reading time!
Laura
 Image 

User avatar
Yankeegirl
Cherry Bing
Posts: 2883
Layouts: 946
Location: Lititz PA

Re: Scrap a Day, June 23rd

Post by Yankeegirl » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:29 pm

No scrapping today for me.  For some reason, my injured ankle really acted up today and I had a lot of pain, so I laid low.  Will be discussing what's going on with the therapist tomorrow!  Hope to get a page or two made tomorrow.
"Behind every successful woman is HERSELF."


Kathy
 

User avatar
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Posts: 7783
Layouts: 1053
Location: Texas

Re: Scrap a Day, June 23rd

Post by CarrieG » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:57 pm

again for me im chiming in super late today..lol

gorgeous day here today and spent the afternoon floating in the pool w/ DH  sooooooooooooooooo relaxing!
of course now tomorrow I have kids and will have to do things I didn't get done today..ha

I did get a layout done tonight...it went quick so im happy....I will upload tomorrow

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Delight
Posts: 32468
Layouts: 680
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, June 23rd

Post by pawprints » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:32 pm

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:09 pm
No scrapping today...way too nice outside. :) Enjoying my deck and a nice, cold, iced tea. Overdue for some deck sitting/reading time!

So glad you got that nice relaxing time in!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Delight
Posts: 32468
Layouts: 680
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, June 23rd

Post by pawprints » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:32 pm

Yankeegirl wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:29 pm
No scrapping today for me.  For some reason, my injured ankle really acted up today and I had a lot of pain, so I laid low.  Will be discussing what's going on with the therapist tomorrow!  Hope to get a page or two made tomorrow.
I hope your ankle feels better today!
 
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Delight
Posts: 32468
Layouts: 680
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, June 23rd

Post by pawprints » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:33 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:57 pm
again for me im chiming in super late today..lol

gorgeous day here today and spent the afternoon floating in the pool w/ DH  sooooooooooooooooo relaxing!
of course now tomorrow I have kids and will have to do things I didn't get done today..ha

I did get a layout done tonight...it went quick so im happy....I will upload tomorrow

Glad you had such a nice day!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
MTCanuk
Cherry Bing
Posts: 2427
Layouts: 771
Location: MT

Re: Scrap a Day, June 23rd

Post by MTCanuk » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:30 pm

I didn’t accomplish much today. Pooped after working my 12 hour shift yesterday. I did put away all my clothes that had been line drying since last week. Did a little sewing and ended up playing in my scrap space. Put away the small
Pile if things from cropping on Sat. And then started on a layout.
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Delight
Posts: 32468
Layouts: 680
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, June 23rd

Post by pawprints » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:52 pm

MTCanuk wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:30 pm
I didn’t accomplish much today. Pooped after working my 12 hour shift yesterday. I did put away all my clothes that had been line drying since last week. Did a little sewing and ended up playing in my scrap space. Put away the small
Pile if things from cropping on Sat. And then started on a layout.

Sounds like you did get some things done today.
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”