Scrap a Day, June 24th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 685

Scrap a Day, June 24th

Post by pawprints » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:57 pm

Hey Cherries. How is everyone today? Anybody scrapping? I haven't been scrapping but took lots of pics. Maddie graduated 5th Grade this morning and after the ceremony there were refreshments and a big cake outside and we were able to get lots of pics. I love taking outdoor pics! After we got home I put a load of laundry in and took the girls outside and set up their pool. It hit 86 degrees and they had so much fun. Twinkie had me throw the tennis ball non stop the whole time lol. Even while I was watering my flowers. She is relentless with the ball. It's good that I took out the pool because she will take 30 second cool down breaks in it and then start over again bringing me the ball lol. We finally came in the house and she and Sky are now taking a much needed nap. It is so warm and stuffy in here since our a/c is down. Hoping to be able to open some windows when the temp drops later.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Image Image Image Image

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 167

Re: Scrap a Day, June 24th

Post by DN in MN » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:13 pm

I love outside photos too! Glad you had such a great time and nice weather for the graduation.  Phew.. It feels good to be back at work as sad as that sounds.  Marathon went great and we all had a fun time but I was beat.  Yesterday, I was in my craft room and finally finished putting things away and have the same two page layout from what seems years ago back on my desk, lol.  Feels good to be able to scrap without restrictions or pulling from boxes.  Not sure if I'll be able to scrap tonight or not.  It will depend on our dinner plans.  

I hope everyone has a great day and evening :) 
 Image    Image   

2019 -  35/100 layouts

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1133

Post by emmapaige » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:17 pm

I had a temporary crown put on this morning and came home and got into bed and covered up since I was freezing.  I watched the women's USA soccer team beat Spain and looking forward to Friday's game.  Julie Ertz is married to one of my all time favorite foothball player, Zack Ertz.

I do have this layout to share because it went up on the Scrap Our Stash blog today.  I don't really feel like scrapping this afternoon and I host Mahjong so I probably won't get any scrapping done until Wednesday.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1077

Post by CarrieG » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:21 pm

hello ladies!

I posted the layout I did last night and early this morning I planned my next one...but haven't had time to work on it...grrrrrrrrr
found out this morning....middle DD, her new hubby AND his parents are coming down for the day on July 6th  weeeeeeeeeee

I made a list of my half finished projects....and am trying to work on those...only one kiddo today so im making a lil progress.......
only recovered half the dining room chairs months ago....only painted half the entry way and laundry room ....so those are things im working on today.............geeeeeeeeeeeez

hoping to scrap tonight tho :)
hope everyone has a great rest of their Monday!!

pawprints
Cherry Delight

Post by pawprints » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:38 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:13 pm
I love outside photos too! Glad you had such a great time and nice weather for the graduation.  Phew.. It feels good to be back at work as sad as that sounds.  Marathon went great and we all had a fun time but I was beat.  Yesterday, I was in my craft room and finally finished putting things away and have the same two page layout from what seems years ago back on my desk, lol.  Feels good to be able to scrap without restrictions or pulling from boxes.  Not sure if I'll be able to scrap tonight or not.  It will depend on our dinner plans.  

I hope everyone has a great day and evening :) 

Yay for your room being finished!!!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Delight

Post by pawprints » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:40 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:17 pm
I had a temporary crown put on this morning and came home and got into bed and covered up since I was freezing.  I watched the women's USA soccer team beat Spain and looking forward to Friday's game.  Julie Ertz is married to one of my all time favorite foothball player, Zack Ertz.

I do have this layout to share because it went up on the Scrap Our Stash blog today.  I don't really feel like scrapping this afternoon and I host Mahjong so I probably won't get any scrapping done until Wednesday.

What a gorgeous layout!! Love the black with the gold!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Delight

Post by pawprints » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:42 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:21 pm
hello ladies!

I posted the layout I did last night and early this morning I planned my next one...but haven't had time to work on it...grrrrrrrrr
found out this morning....middle DD, her new hubby AND his parents are coming down for the day on July 6th  weeeeeeeeeee

I made a list of my half finished projects....and am trying to work on those...only one kiddo today so im making a lil progress.......
only recovered half the dining room chairs months ago....only painted half the entry way and laundry room ....so those are things im working on today.............geeeeeeeeeeeez

Oh boy not much time to get all that done! Good luck!

Image Image Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1077

Post by CarrieG » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:10 pm

pawprints wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:42 pm
CarrieG wrote:
hello ladies!

laundry room is done! 

pawprints
Cherry Delight

Post by pawprints » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:57 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:10 pm
pawprints wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:42 pm
CarrieG wrote:
hello ladies!

laundry room is done!  

Yay! Keep goin girl!

Image Image Image Image

johnniesgirl12
Cherry Tart

Post by johnniesgirl12 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:04 pm

I was able to get in the room and do some work on a chipboard album I have been sitting around..trying to finish up projects before taking on anymore.  It is a chipboard album of us camping via tent for the first time.  I hope to have it done by the 4th holiday.  

Love the fur baby pictures - have been trying to talk the Hubs into us getting a fur baby!  

pawprints
Cherry Delight

Post by pawprints » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:08 pm

johnniesgirl12 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:04 pm
I was able to get in the room and do some work on a chipboard album I have been sitting around..trying to finish up projects before taking on anymore.  It is a chipboard album of us camping via tent for the first time.  I hope to have it done by the 4th holiday.  

Love the fur baby pictures - have been trying to talk the Hubs into us getting a fur baby!  

Welcome to the boards!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”