Scrap a Day, August 24th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 693

Scrap a Day, August 24th

Post by pawprints » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:31 pm

Hey Cherries. It's a gorgeous, sunny, humidity-free day here today! Amazing after all the steam bath days we have been having this month. It's a good day to take the girls out for a walk, which I will probably do in a bit. I need the exercise lol. I'm catching up on the boards right now since I was out with my mom all day yesterday. She still had no power when I got there and we went out to eat and drove around a bit so I could charge her phone in my car, then we stopped at the supermarket to pick up a few things. By the time we got back to her house the power was finally back. Her neighborhood was a mess with trees down (one right across her street blocking it completely from one end), giant tree limbs down all over the place, tree debris everywhere, wires hanging down and power company trucks working in many places. They were hit really hard. I was so glad that she got her power back I hated to see her go through another night with no power.

Anybody scrapping today? My layout has been on my table and I put some finishing touches on yesterday before I left. I just may add a few enamel dots and get it posted. When I come back from being out with the girls I'd love to start a new layout. We'll see how it goes.

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday.

Image Image Image Image

blfonty
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 602

Re: Scrap a Day, August 24th

Post by blfonty » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:50 pm

Seems like bad storms are happening everywhere! We've had our share here and generally we get flooding along with the rain. Finally nice today and all I want to do is scrap... will post my layout when it's done. 

Have a great Saturday!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie     Image     Image     

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:03 pm

blfonty wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:50 pm
Seems like bad storms are happening everywhere! We've had our share here and generally we get flooding along with the rain. Finally nice today and all I want to do is scrap... will post my layout when it's done. 

Have a great Saturday!

Have fun scrapping!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:04 pm

Got my layout done and posted.

Image Image Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1089

Post by CarrieG » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:11 pm

ive been TRYING to scrap most of the afternoon but geez  LOL  family is being neeeedy today...

bit steamy here today...had a big storm in the middle of the night.....

day is going toooooooooooo fast...ugh

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 172

Post by DN in MN » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:27 pm

Good Afternoon!  It is a beautiful day here and BF took me out fishing for a while today.  It has been at least 15 years since I have been in fishing boat... it was a fun and relaxing time.  No fish but it doesn't matter.  I am now down in my space checking out the board and looking at a layout I started.  Hopefully, I can stay awake long enough to work on it.  

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
 Image    Image   

2019 -  37/100 layouts

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2843

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:10 pm

Hi cherries! I"m late to the party. LOL. Just a busy day of running errands and taking care of stuff here. I did laundry while DH went to Home Depot for some things to work on a couple of small projects here. Then we went into town to eat lunch at Firehouse Subs, and stop at the Farmer's Market. Our friends were there with their jewelry and got 3 pairs of earrings. Super cute! Then last stop was at a meat market to get Bohemian sausage and beef ribs for next weekend. We are having my dad over for dinner next Saturday and usually we'd have potato salad but I'm making my mother's specialty - German potatoes. I know my dad will enjoy those.

Home to put things in the fridge and we both passed out watching TV for an hour before Penny nudged us awake. Ate a quick dinner and relaxing again. LOL

Tomorrow DH has to go to work for a few hours and I saw that our Wal-Mart is hosting a blood drive and I'll probably go over to as long as I don't need to take any headache medicine. I missed out on an earlier blood drive due to the steroid meds I was taking for my allergic reaction from last week. Then the rest of the day is MINE. I might get to SCRAP tomorrow! EEeeek!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:44 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:11 pm
ive been TRYING to scrap most of the afternoon but geez  LOL  family is being neeeedy today...

bit steamy here today...had a big storm in the middle of the night.....

day is going toooooooooooo fast...ugh

Lol on the needy family! Hope you got a change to scrap a bit.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:45 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:27 pm
Good Afternoon!  It is a beautiful day here and BF took me out fishing for a while today.  It has been at least 15 years since I have been in fishing boat... it was a fun and relaxing time.  No fish but it doesn't matter.  I am now down in my space checking out the board and looking at a layout I started.  Hopefully, I can stay awake long enough to work on it.  

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Glad you had such a nice time!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:48 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:10 pm
Hi cherries! I"m late to the party. LOL. Just a busy day of running errands and taking care of stuff here. I did laundry while DH went to Home Depot for some things to work on a couple of small projects here. Then we went into town to eat lunch at Firehouse Subs, and stop at the Farmer's Market. Our friends were there with their jewelry and got 3 pairs of earrings. Super cute! Then last stop was at a meat market to get Bohemian sausage and beef ribs for next weekend. We are having my dad over for dinner next Saturday and usually we'd have potato salad but I'm making my mother's specialty - German potatoes. I know my dad will enjoy those.

Home to put things in the fridge and we both passed out watching TV for an hour before Penny nudged us awake. Ate a quick dinner and relaxing again. LOL

Tomorrow DH has to go to work for a few hours and I saw that our Wal-Mart is hosting a blood drive and I'll probably go over to as long as I don't need to take any headache medicine. I missed out on an earlier blood drive due to the steroid meds I was taking for my allergic reaction from last week. Then the rest of the day is MINE. I might get to SCRAP tomorrow! EEeeek!

Glad you and your dh got stuff done today Brandy AND got to relax a bit. I hope you do get to scrap tomorrow!!!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”