Scrap a Day, August 25th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 703

Scrap a Day, August 25th

Post by pawprints » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Hey Cherries. Lazy Sunday here today. I went to bed very late and slept in (well after Skylar got me up early I went back to bed) and have been just hanging around. Another beautiful, sunny, no humidity day here!

Anyone scrapping today? I am! I have been putting together my plan for Sher's ABC challenge and going to work on the letter A today. I'm really excited about this project. I may go outside with the girls for a bit, or I may just scrap all afternoon.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

Image Image Image Image

LoreenC
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 394

Re: Scrap a Day, August 25th

Post by LoreenC » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:56 pm

I am working on an album I am making from a big picture class! Album made from “scratch” got the photos just doing the finishing! Did a LO yesterday and I will do one today ! Very sticky humid day here & probably about 102° !
ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:57 pm

LoreenC wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:56 pm
I am working on an album I am making from a big picture class! Album made from “scratch” got the photos just doing the finishing! Did a LO yesterday and I will do one today ! Very sticky humid day here & probably about 102° !

Have fun with your project! It sounds awesome!

Image Image Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1109

Post by CarrieG » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:59 pm

i finished the BF sketch late last night and uploaded it before church...just got home from church and taking the grandson to MdDonalds....
after a couple more decent heat days...we are supposed to be 105 today and 108 tomorrow...UGH

im gonna try and work on a layout...then later I will go out and vacuum the pool and relax....weekends just zip by...grrrrrrr

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:01 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:59 pm
i finished the BF sketch late last night and uploaded it before church...just got home from church and taking the grandson to MdDonalds....
after a couple more decent heat days...we are supposed to be 105 today and 108 tomorrow...UGH

im gonna try and work on a layout...then later I will go out and vacuum the pool and relax....weekends just zip by...grrrrrrr

Ugh that is just way too hot! Enjoy your pool today!

Image Image Image Image

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1631

Post by Art_Teacher » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:18 pm

Weather has been a fantastic early Fall preview here (no humidity, blue skies, highs in the 70's and lows in the 50's!) all weekend.  Today is my "last day of freedom" so to speak. I go back to school tomorrow. Students come on Thursday.  3 days of meetings when I'd rather be working on getting my classroom put together. :(  I did this layout for the BF Sketch...not sure I will get to do any more scrapping for several weeks...who knows?  lol  Plus, I managed to tweak my lower back doing chores this morning, so am now wearing my back brace, taking ibuprofen and hoping for the best!  Wish me luck, tomorrow!

Laura

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:34 pm

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:18 pm
Weather has been a fantastic early Fall preview here (no humidity, blue skies, highs in the 70's and lows in the 50's!) all weekend.  Today is my "last day of freedom" so to speak. I go back to school tomorrow. Students come on Thursday.  3 days of meetings when I'd rather be working on getting my classroom put together. :(  I did this layout for the BF Sketch...not sure I will get to do any more scrapping for several weeks...who knows?  lol  Plus, I managed to tweak my lower back doing chores this morning, so am now wearing my back brace, taking ibuprofen and hoping for the best!  Wish me luck, tomorrow!

Oh Laura feel better! Great layout!

Image Image Image Image

karensay
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 230

Post by karensay » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:48 pm

Working on a Father's Day layout I started yesterday at the Crop.  I am terrible at embellishing.....

Going to the gallery to see if I can get some ideas.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:38 pm

karensay wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:48 pm
Working on a Father's Day layout I started yesterday at the Crop.  I am terrible at embellishing.....

Going to the gallery to see if I can get some ideas.

I'm sure you will do great with it!

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2857

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:27 pm

Hello everyone! Busy morning here. After breakfast, I went to donate blood, and then get a few things from Wal-Mart. Came home to put things away, throw in a load of laundry and make some lunch since I had to eat hearty. Then I lounged around until 3pm and finally made it to my scrap room!

I got this layout done for the BF Challenge and What's on TV? Challenge
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:47 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:27 pm
Hello everyone! Busy morning here. After breakfast, I went to donate blood, and then get a few things from Wal-Mart. Came home to put things away, throw in a load of laundry and make some lunch since I had to eat hearty. Then I lounged around until 3pm and finally made it to my scrap room!

I got this layout done for the BF Challenge and What's on TV? Challenge
Great layout Brandy! Love the doily and the black with the gold photo mat! It's great to see you scrapping!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”