Scrap a Day, October 19th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 702

Scrap a Day, October 19th

Post by pawprints » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:07 pm

Hey Cherries. Anyone scrapping today? After a long day yesterday after we got home I did almost finish my layout, but then we got a pizza and watched TV, peeking in at the Yankee game once in a while. DH was afraid to watch as they could have been eliminated last night. But they live another day and will play again tonight.

I was so beat last night that when Sky woke me up really early this morning to go out (actually she really wakes me up to eat lol) I went back to bed and slept in. Between my sinuses and my neck hurting I'm taking it slow today. I am going to finish my layout as I just have a few more things to glue down and it will be done.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Image Image Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1107

Re: Scrap a Day, October 19th

Post by CarrieG » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:44 pm

the day is almost over....weeeeeeeeee
I did get a challenge done and im hoping to start another layout....
I putzed too much today doing lil chores and running errands...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

was a nice day...around 77 here today..........wish I had enjoyed more of it  perfect yardwork weather but I am still being careful with my back....

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1194

Post by emmapaige » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:05 pm

We are in Atlantic City staying at the Borgata. We went to the Steve Martin / Martin Short show tonight and it was fabulous but after the show we had to come back to our room because it really took a lot out of DH. We also had two great meals.

Last night we ate at Michael Symon’s and tonight at Wolfgang Pucks. Heading home tomorrow and I will need to starve myself before my next WW weight in. LOL!
Last edited by emmapaige on Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:02 am

CarrieG wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:44 pm
the day is almost over....weeeeeeeeee
I did get a challenge done and im hoping to start another layout....
I putzed too much today doing lil chores and running errands...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

was a nice day...around 77 here today..........wish I had enjoyed more of it  perfect yardwork weather but I am still being careful with my back....

Hope your back gets better soon!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:03 am

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:05 pm
We are in Atlantic City staying at the Borgata. We went to the Steve Martin / Martin Short show tonight and it was fabulous but after the show we had to come back to our room because it really took a lot out of DH. We also had two great meats. Last night we ate at Michael Symon’s and tonight at Wolfgang Pucks. Heading home tomorrow and I will need to starve myself before my next WW weight in. LOL!

Glad you are having such a good time!

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2855

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:14 am

Good morning. I know this is yesterday's post but I was busy, busy, busy. I put in about 7 hours of work yesterday, and will be doing an upgrade for my client today since I have Draven tomorrow (and Tues/Wed). I did 6 loads of laundry (things are piling up). DH's aunt and uncle came over to visit. DH also had to go to the office for an hour last night. We ate dinner and watched the game. And boy was that a game huh Barb??!!! Astros took the lead, Yankees slowly crept up, tying the game in the 9th inning! But the Astros brought it back home and we will go to the World Series! AGAIN!! 2nd time in 3 years. Yankees did great Barb. But that Altuve.... :-D :-D
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:20 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:14 am
Good morning. I know this is yesterday's post but I was busy, busy, busy. I put in about 7 hours of work yesterday, and will be doing an upgrade for my client today since I have Draven tomorrow (and Tues/Wed). I did 6 loads of laundry (things are piling up). DH's aunt and uncle came over to visit. DH also had to go to the office for an hour last night. We ate dinner and watched the game. And boy was that a game huh Barb??!!! Astros took the lead, Yankees slowly crept up, tying the game in the 9th inning! But the Astros brought it back home and we will go to the World Series! AGAIN!! 2nd time in 3 years. Yankees did great Barb. But that Altuve.... :-D :-D

Yes that was some game. I was disappointed that Judge and Didi didn't do much in that game as well as the last few games. Makes a big difference when their at bats don't score anything. Congrats to the Astros! Hope you Texans get the World Series win!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”