Scrap a Day, October 21st

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 710

Scrap a Day, October 21st

Post by pawprints » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:26 pm

Hey Cherries. Today is my day!! It's my birthday and I am having a nice day with dh, ds, and the girls, and tonight dd and family and my mom will be over to celebrate with us. I am finding it really hard to believe that it's my 65th and keep thinking when did that happen?!! Lol! So today I am going to scrap! I got very far on my I page yesterday and may even be able to finish it up before everyone comes later. We are going to get take out so I have a lot of time.

I hope you all are having a great day and get to do some scrapping!

Image Image Image Image

JAire
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 253

Re: Scrap a Day, October 21st

Post by JAire » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:42 pm

So, 65, huh? Don't let it scare you, you are old yet, just loaded up with lots of experiences. For me the lots of experiences helped me avoid more mistakes - lol.
Nothing a wonderful as having loved ones around to help you celebrate. Blessings to you Barb. May you make more beautiful memories tonight.
Joyce Ann

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1262

Post by emmapaige » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:38 pm

Happiest of birthday's to you Barb!!  My birthday  is a little over a month from now (November 26th) and I wish I could say I was going to be 65 but add six years and that will be me!!!  :greenwinkb:

I spent most of the day scrapping today and posted lots in the gallery but too lazy to post them here.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:39 pm

JAire wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:42 pm
So, 65, huh? Don't let it scare you, you are old yet, just loaded up with lots of experiences. For me the lots of experiences helped me avoid more mistakes - lol.
Nothing a wonderful as having loved ones around to help you celebrate. Blessings to you Barb. May you make more beautiful memories tonight.

Thank you so much Joyce Ann!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:43 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:38 pm
Happiest of birthday's to you Barb!!  My birthday  is a little over a month from now (November 26th) and I wish I could say I was going to be 65 but add six years and that will be me!!!  :greenwinkb:

I spent most of the day scrapping today and posted lots in the gallery but too lazy to post them here.

Thank you Chris! We are still young!!!

Glad you had a scrappy day!

Image Image Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1157

Post by CarrieG » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:59 pm

Happy Birthday Barb!

weird day here but it went fast...did get one layout finished during nap and posted...have another I would like to start in a few
gotta take dd to play practice first tho...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MTCanuk
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 858

Post by MTCanuk » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:36 pm

Hope you birthday has been fabulous.  I am a year ahead of you, not so bad.  
I had to run out this morning and get a couple of things for my daughter at the grocery store.  The 2nd youngest one ended up puking after we got home yesterday and he wanted apple juice, which she didn't have.  
Then I sat down to scrap and complete a couple of layouts.  Yay!!!
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Tart

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:39 pm

EVENING EVERYONE

I HAVEN'T SCRAPBOOK TODAY BUT I WAS PLAYING WITH MY CRICUT AND ALL THE CARTRIDGES I HAVE.... WENT THROUGH EVERY ONE I HAVE THE LAST WEEK NOW & DIE CUTTING EVERYTHING I MIGHT NEED AHEAD OF TIME SO BEEN HAVING FUN... AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB... I HAVE 4 SETS OF ORANGE STICKERS 
1) IS NEON ORANGE BY STICKO GOT AT WALMART ABOUT 6 MOS AGO
2) IS ORANGE WITH WHITE SMALL WHITE DOTS IN THE LETTERING BY S.R.M FROM ABOUT 15 YRS AGO & THEY STILL STICK..
3) IS A DARKER SHADE OF ORANGE BUT NOT SURE WHO THEY ARE BY I THINK MAYBE BY SCENIC ROUTE IF I GOT THAT RIGHT..
4) IS A BRIGHTER SHADE OF ORANGE AGAIN NOT SURE WHO BY...

BUT WHEN I NEED A COLOR AND I DON'T HAVE IT I USE MY CRICUT OR WHITE LETTER'S & A SHARPIE IF I HAVE THE COLOR I NEED

VALERIE

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:09 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:59 pm
Happy Birthday Barb!

weird day here but it went fast...did get one layout finished during nap and posted...have another I would like to start in a few
gotta take dd to play practice first tho...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you Carrie!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:11 pm

MTCanuk wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:36 pm
Hope you birthday has been fabulous.  I am a year ahead of you, not so bad.  
I had to run out this morning and get a couple of things for my daughter at the grocery store.  The 2nd youngest one ended up puking after we got home yesterday and he wanted apple juice, which she didn't have.  
Then I sat down to scrap and complete a couple of layouts.  Yay!!!

It was great thanks! Glad you got to scrap!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:13 pm

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:39 pm
EVENING EVERYONE

I HAVEN'T SCRAPBOOK TODAY BUT I WAS PLAYING WITH MY CRICUT AND ALL THE CARTRIDGES I HAVE.... WENT THROUGH EVERY ONE I HAVE THE LAST WEEK NOW & DIE CUTTING EVERYTHING I MIGHT NEED AHEAD OF TIME SO BEEN HAVING FUN... AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB... I HAVE 4 SETS OF ORANGE STICKERS 
1) IS NEON ORANGE BY STICKO GOT AT WALMART ABOUT 6 MOS AGO
2) IS ORANGE WITH WHITE SMALL WHITE DOTS IN THE LETTERING BY S.R.M FROM ABOUT 15 YRS AGO & THEY STILL STICK..
3) IS A DARKER SHADE OF ORANGE BUT NOT SURE WHO THEY ARE BY I THINK MAYBE BY SCENIC ROUTE IF I GOT THAT RIGHT..
4) IS A BRIGHTER SHADE OF ORANGE AGAIN NOT SURE WHO BY...

BUT WHEN I NEED A COLOR AND I DON'T HAVE IT I USE MY CRICUT OR WHITE LETTER'S & A SHARPIE IF I HAVE THE COLOR I NEED

VALERIE

Thank you! Glad you had some fun with your Cricut!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”