Scrap a Day, October 22nd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 703

Scrap a Day, October 22nd

Post by pawprints » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:12 pm

Hey Cherries. Anyone scrapping today? I never did get to work on my layout yesterday so I will be working on it today. I had a great birthday celebration last night! We got take out from Applebees and dh got me two birthday cakes. Lol we love our dessert! Between Cindy and her hubby and the kids and my mom being here too the doggies passed out after everyone left. Wiggling and wagging so much and cleaning up that highchair and the floor around it was exhausting for them. Lol.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Image Image Image Image

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Tart

Re: Scrap a Day, October 22nd

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:49 pm

GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD A GREAT DAY YESTERDAY BARB AS WELL AS THE PUPPIES..... I KNOW OUR PUPPY LOVES TO LICK THE FLOOR AFTER THE LIL ONE HAS EATEN TO.... MORE FUN WITH THE CRICUT TODAY... I DON'T HAVE ANY PIC'S YET. THEY ARE ALL ON THE CAMERA AT THE MOMENT, HAVE TO WAIT TIL THE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER TO GET MY PIC'S.... I ALWAYS WAIT AWHILE BEFORE I GET THEM DEVELOPED....  HOPEFULLY I WON'T HAVE TO DO THAT ANYMORE AFTER XMAS, HOPING MY DD WILL GET ME THE MINI HOME VERISION OF A PHOTO PRINTER... IT CAN GO ANYWHERE IT SAYS PLUS IT COMES WITH A BACK-UP BATTERY SO YOU CAN TAKE IT WITH YOU.... IF SHE DOESN'T THEN I WILL GET IT IN JANUARY WHEN STUFF GOES ON SALE..... HEHEHEHE 

WELL TIME TO GO FOR NOW..

VALERIE

JAire
Cherry Picker
Layouts: 237

Post by JAire » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:38 pm

It has been a busy day, and no scrapping so far. When I arrived at church this morning I leaned one of our communion servers is in the hospital (I will be filling in for her Thur now), she had a stroke and stayed on the floor at her home for several hours until the neighbor called for the police to check on her. So, after mass, I went to the hospital to see her. Then home to cook breakfast. Had eye exam today, then ordered new lenses. Picked us a few items at grocery store and back home. Got supper going. I have a page on my table (for days now) that I need to decide on the title and finish it up.
Glad your birthday celebration went well, Barb!
Joyce Ann

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1201

Post by emmapaige » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:42 pm

Glad you had a great birthday celebration Barb!

Glad you had fun with your Cricut today Valerie.

I hosted MahJong today and lost every game even though I came close a couple of times. I doubt I'll be doing any scrapping today.  I didn't sleep well today and my brain is fried trying to keep up with the games today.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1201

Post by emmapaige » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:45 pm

JAire wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:38 pm
It has been a busy day, and no scrapping so far. When I arrived at church this morning I leaned one of our communion servers is in the hospital (I will be filling in for her Thur now), she had a stroke and stayed on the floor at her home for several hours until the neighbor called for the police to check on her. So, after mass, I went to the hospital to see her. Then home to cook breakfast. Had eye exam today, then ordered new lenses. Picked us a few items at grocery store and back home. Got supper going. I have a page on my table (for days now) that I need to decide on the title and finish it up.

How scary  DH has had three minor strokes and that's his biggest fear to have another one.  That is so sweet of you to go visit her....I'm sure it was appreciated.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:23 pm

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:49 pm
GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD A GREAT DAY YESTERDAY BARB AS WELL AS THE PUPPIES..... I KNOW OUR PUPPY LOVES TO LICK THE FLOOR AFTER THE LIL ONE HAS EATEN TO.... MORE FUN WITH THE CRICUT TODAY... I DON'T HAVE ANY PIC'S YET. THEY ARE ALL ON THE CAMERA AT THE MOMENT, HAVE TO WAIT TIL THE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER TO GET MY PIC'S.... I ALWAYS WAIT AWHILE BEFORE I GET THEM DEVELOPED....  HOPEFULLY I WON'T HAVE TO DO THAT ANYMORE AFTER XMAS, HOPING MY DD WILL GET ME THE MINI HOME VERISION OF A PHOTO PRINTER... IT CAN GO ANYWHERE IT SAYS PLUS IT COMES WITH A BACK-UP BATTERY SO YOU CAN TAKE IT WITH YOU.... IF SHE DOESN'T THEN I WILL GET IT IN JANUARY WHEN STUFF GOES ON SALE..... HEHEHEHE 

WELL TIME TO GO FOR NOW..

VALERIE
Thanks Valerie. I hope you get the printer!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:24 pm

JAire wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:38 pm

Thanks Joyce Ann. You did have a busy day!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:25 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:42 pm
Glad you had a great birthday celebration Barb!

Glad you had fun with your Cricut today Valerie.

I hosted MahJong today and lost every game even though I came close a couple of times. I doubt I'll be doing any scrapping today.  I didn't sleep well today and my brain is fried trying to keep up with the games today.

Thanks Chris. I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight.

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2857

Post by blbabe1234 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:48 pm

Hi cherries! Barb, sounds like a great bday! My pups know the high chair clean up all too well too. LOL. Shelby will now lay underneath the highchair. LOL.

Speaking of Draven, boy was he GREAT today! He was all smiles when he arrived (which IMO, always helps!). He was watching Mickey Mouse while drinking his milk. He ate a good breakfast and took a great 2 hour nap this morning. He let me work AND he let me scrap! I found some really really ugly paper (thin too!) that I gave him to play with. It kept him occupied for at least 10 mins, if not more. So I worked on my 2 pager that he pulled pics for last Wednesday when I had him. I even wrote my journaling. I'm almost done! I have him tomorrow so there's a chance I might even get to finish it! :-D

He ate great at lunch and then took another 2 hour nap this afternoon. Again, happy boy all day! I just hope tomorrow is the same.

I'm working now, then I'll make dinner real quick. Game 1 starts tonight!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

MTCanuk
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 820

Post by MTCanuk » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:26 pm

I had to go into work this morning for some mandatory education.  I could get logged into the computer, but the charting program we were working with wouldn’t accept me, so it was a useless hour spent!But I wen5 to the class and got paid for sitting there. 
came home and cleaned bathrooms.  And then finished a couple of layouts.  Now to take photos and upload them when it’s light.  Beautiful sunrise here, 
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:23 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:48 pm
Hi cherries! Barb, sounds like a great bday! My pups know the high chair clean up all too well too. LOL. Shelby will now lay underneath the highchair. LOL.

Speaking of Draven, boy was he GREAT today! He was all smiles when he arrived (which IMO, always helps!). He was watching Mickey Mouse while drinking his milk. He ate a good breakfast and took a great 2 hour nap this morning. He let me work AND he let me scrap! I found some really really ugly paper (thin too!) that I gave him to play with. It kept him occupied for at least 10 mins, if not more. So I worked on my 2 pager that he pulled pics for last Wednesday when I had him. I even wrote my journaling. I'm almost done! I have him tomorrow so there's a chance I might even get to finish it! :-D

He ate great at lunch and then took another 2 hour nap this afternoon. Again, happy boy all day! I just hope tomorrow is the same.

I'm working now, then I'll make dinner real quick. Game 1 starts tonight!
I’m glad you had such a great day with Draven and he let you work AND scrap!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:25 pm

MTCanuk wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:26 pm
I had to go into work this morning for some mandatory education.  I could get logged into the computer, but the charting program we were working with wouldn’t accept me, so it was a useless hour spent!But I wen5 to the class and got paid for sitting there. 
came home and cleaned bathrooms.  And then finished a couple of layouts.  Now to take photos and upload them when it’s light.  Beautiful sunrise here, 

Well at least you got paid for being there! Glad you got to scrap too!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”