Scrap a Day, November 11th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 704

Scrap a Day, November 11th

Post by pawprints » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:04 pm

A special thank you post today to all Veterans for their their service and sacrifice. There are not enough words to show appreciation for their dedication to keeping our country safe.

Anyone scrapping today? I'm not sure yet. I am doing laundry and still working on my room. Shoes and boots are all organized and under control, but I never made it to the memory boxes over the weekend. So I am going to work on that today. I may scrap later today if I get a lot of it done.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1210

Re: Scrap a Day, November 11th

Post by emmapaige » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:23 pm

I agree - a very special thank you.

We got up really early this morning because DH had a Ophthalmologist appointment at 8:00. He is diabetic and was having pain in his eye so when we called they said they would put in an emergency appointment.  BUT we had to wait almost two hours in the waiting room.  At least it's a beautiful day and after an hour, I went outside and walked.  

I'm now starting to organize for a crop on Saturday and I may start on a layout before time to start dinner.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:23 pm
I agree - a very special thank you.

We got up really early this morning because DH had a Ophthalmologist appointment at 8:00. He is diabetic and was having pain in his eye so when we called they said they would put in an emergency appointment.  BUT we had to wait almost two hours in the waiting room.  At least it's a beautiful day and after an hour, I went outside and walked.  

I'm now starting to organize for a crop on Saturday and I may start on a layout before time to start dinner.

Don't you just love that. Ugh. Sorry you had such a long wait.

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2861

Post by blbabe1234 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:24 pm

I totally agree. Very thankful to all veterans for protecting us. :greeninlove:

NOt sure if I'll do any scrapping today. If I do, it'll be later on today. I have a few small things I'm trying to wrap up for my client and then I want to perform an upgrade. Those usually take an hour and it depends on what time I do the upgrade tonight and whether or not I'll have any motivation or brain power left for my room.
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 185

Post by DN in MN » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:50 pm

Good Afternoon  :-D  Been a busy work day but the countdown is on.  I am going to make a nice dinner and then, hopefully, get in my space for a while.  Maybe BF will watch football downstairs with me :)   Last night, just couldn't watch the Vikings and work on a project.  Tonight's game doesn't mean anything to me so it should be ok.  I also need to order prints as I am almost out of photos to scrap and I need to remove everything from my old laptop to my new one!  I think I have mentioned this a couple of times and still haven't done it.  Good grief.  I need a swift kick in the rear.  

I hope everyone had a wonderful day and enjoys their night.  Our temp is really dropping now... 7 degrees but feels like -8... yikes.
 Image    Image   

2019 -  45/100 layouts

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:50 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:24 pm
I totally agree. Very thankful to all veterans for protecting us. :greeninlove:

NOt sure if I'll do any scrapping today. If I do, it'll be later on today. I have a few small things I'm trying to wrap up for my client and then I want to perform an upgrade. Those usually take an hour and it depends on what time I do the upgrade tonight and whether or not I'll have any motivation or brain power left for my room.

I hope you got in your room Brandy.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:51 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:50 pm
Good Afternoon  :-D  Been a busy work day but the countdown is on.  I am going to make a nice dinner and then, hopefully, get in my space for a while.  Maybe BF will watch football downstairs with me :)   Last night, just couldn't watch the Vikings and work on a project.  Tonight's game doesn't mean anything to me so it should be ok.  I also need to order prints as I am almost out of photos to scrap and I need to remove everything from my old laptop to my new one!  I think I have mentioned this a couple of times and still haven't done it.  Good grief.  I need a swift kick in the rear.  

I hope everyone had a wonderful day and enjoys their night.  Our temp is really dropping now... 7 degrees but feels like -8... yikes.

Hope you got in your room and got your prints ordered.

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”