Scrap a Day, November 13th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 704

Scrap a Day, November 13th

Post by pawprints » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:09 pm

Hey Cherries. Anyone scrapping today? I doubt I will be. I am in full "omg Thanksgiving is two weeks away!" mode. I can't believe how close it is! I am hosting and I don't want to leave things to the last minute. So I'll be getting prepared… getting my house ready and make sure I have everything I need except for the food. Not that my house is in bad shape or anything like that, but you know all those little things you keep putting off and want to have done. So that's what I will be up to today.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1209

Re: Scrap a Day, November 13th

Post by emmapaige » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:16 pm

I am hosting too and I'm starting to also stress.  This morning DH had his initial appointment for the Cardiac Therapy he will be attending.  Of course I went too and he'll be going twice a week for several months.  I'm hoping this will help his getting out of breath so easily.

I started this layout yesterday because one I had the photo take to post for the motivation Finish something that's been sitting around.  I knew it would work for Tammey's Title Challenge so it came together fairly easily.  It's also for the Prompt 3 of something and 1 photo.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 185

Post by DN in MN » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:57 pm

Good Afternoon!  Love your layout, Chris :)  I am also hosting Thanksgiving but not until the Saturday after so I understand what you mean by getting some things done early...  I hope you both manage to de-stress.  I'm not too worried about mine as I have the whole week off from work which makes it seem like I have more time to put towards things.  I may get into my room tonight but we will see.   Got about an inch of snow so the temps came up a bit.  I need to accept "IT" is here.  No turning back to summer.  Move forward and embrace the cold  :greenwinkb:

Have a great day, everyone!
 Image    Image   

2019 -  45/100 layouts

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:13 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:16 pm
I am hosting too and I'm starting to also stress.  This morning DH had his initial appointment for the Cardiac Therapy he will be attending.  Of course I went too and he'll be going twice a week for several months.  I'm hoping this will help his getting out of breath so easily.

I started this layout yesterday because one I had the photo take to post for the motivation Finish something that's been sitting around.  I knew it would work for Tammey's Title Challenge so it came together fairly easily.  It's also for the Prompt 3 of something and 1 photo.

Chris what a perfect layout to showcase your awesome knitting! The colors are amazing!

I hope the theapy helps your dh!
Last edited by pawprints on Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:14 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:57 pm
Good Afternoon!  Love your layout, Chris :)  I am also hosting Thanksgiving but not until the Saturday after so I understand what you mean by getting some things done early...  I hope you both manage to de-stress.  I'm not too worried about mine as I have the whole week off from work which makes it seem like I have more time to put towards things.  I may get into my room tonight but we will see.   Got about an inch of snow so the temps came up a bit.  I need to accept "IT" is here.  No turning back to summer.  Move forward and embrace the cold  :greenwinkb:

Have a great day, everyone!
Yes I think many of us got that memo this week lol.

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2860

Post by blbabe1234 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:28 pm

Hi cherries! Been a busy cherry today. After going on my morning walk and taking my shower, I went to the grocery store for a few items. Home to work then called my dad at 11am to check up on him and the puppies. Making sure they are all warm. He helped my brother and SIL move last weekend and I know his feet were hurting bad on Sunday. He also has Max and Bella until my brother and SIL are completely moved in. He couldn't find any sweaters and for some odd reason, I had Kandie's old sweaters. So I brought those over and now Bella has two of them. Max, on the other hand, is Mr. Slim Jim and needs a SMALL so nothing here at my house. I left there to meet DH at MailPlus so he can ship some packages. Then we went to Dairy Queen next door. He left for work; I went to Wal-Mart to get coffee (me) and a doggie sweater (Max). Guess what I did? I forgot the sweater! So I ran across the street to Ross and found the CUTEST Holiday Sweater. And it fits Max perfectly! He was doing his little "woo-woo" bark when my Dad put it on him. Like, "THank you Brandy! I love it! Woo-woo!" LOL.

Got home about 30 mins ago. Luckily, no work-related emails. So that's helpful. I'll just work until either 6PM or when DH gets home.

STay warm ya'll!

~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:31 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:28 pm
Hi cherries! Been a busy cherry today. After going on my morning walk and taking my shower, I went to the grocery store for a few items. Home to work then called my dad at 11am to check up on him and the puppies. Making sure they are all warm. He helped my brother and SIL move last weekend and I know his feet were hurting bad on Sunday. He also has Max and Bella until my brother and SIL are completely moved in. He couldn't find any sweaters and for some odd reason, I had Kandie's old sweaters. So I brought those over and now Bella has two of them. Max, on the other hand, is Mr. Slim Jim and needs a SMALL so nothing here at my house. I left there to meet DH at MailPlus so he can ship some packages. Then we went to Dairy Queen next door. He left for work; I went to Wal-Mart to get coffee (me) and a doggie sweater (Max). Guess what I did? I forgot the sweater! So I ran across the street to Ross and found the CUTEST Holiday Sweater. And it fits Max perfectly! He was doing his little "woo-woo" bark when my Dad put it on him. Like, "THank you Brandy! I love it! Woo-woo!" LOL.

Got home about 30 mins ago. Luckily, no work-related emails. So that's helpful. I'll just work until either 6PM or when DH gets home.

STay warm ya'll!

Awww that is so cute!

Image Image Image Image

Vicki R.
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 86

Post by Vicki R. » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:16 pm

No scrapping here until the weekend!  I am packed and ready for a weekend crop in Lancaster.  My sister, cousin and two dear friends are making the trip to attend also.  I can hardly wait for some "me" time and crafty time!!!

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:13 am

VickiR wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:16 pm
No scrapping here until the weekend!  I am packed and ready for a weekend crop in Lancaster.  My sister, cousin and two dear friends are making the trip to attend also.  I can hardly wait for some "me" time and crafty time!!!

How wonderful for you! Have a great time!

Image Image Image Image

Vicki R.
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 86

Post by Vicki R. » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:12 am

pawprints wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:13 am
VickiR wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:16 pm

How wonderful for you! Have a great time! 

Thank you!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”