Scrap a Day, November 14th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 704

Scrap a Day, November 14th

Post by pawprints » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:58 pm

Hey Cherries. I’m babysitting JJ at dd’s house right now. We had some fun with oatmeal. Got that all cleaned up… with the help of my grand doggies lol. Now we are watching Puppy Dog pals. I’ll be here for a while yet.

Anyone scrapping today? I probably won’t be. I’m still in “prepare for Thanksgiving” mode so I’ll be doing that when I get home later.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2860

Re: Scrap a Day, November 14th

Post by blbabe1234 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:02 pm

Good morning Barb. Oatmeal and Puppy Dog Pals! Sounds so familiar!!  :-D :-D :-D  I'll be babysitting Draven next Mon/Tues/Wed so I'm sure Oatmeal and PDP will be on the menu!  ;)

I was all over the place yesterday and was hardly home so I'm working today. Good day to stay home anyways as its cold and dreary and patchy light rain ALL Day (and all last night!). Even my furbabies are like nope,we are inside where its warm and dry.

Have fun with JJ!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:08 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:02 pm
Good morning Barb. Oatmeal and Puppy Dog Pals! Sounds so familiar!!  :-D :-D :-D  I'll be babysitting Draven next Mon/Tues/Wed so I'm sure Oatmeal and PDP will be on the menu!  ;)

I was all over the place yesterday and was hardly home so I'm working today. Good day to stay home anyways as its cold and dreary and patchy light rain ALL Day (and all last night!). Even my furbabies are like nope,we are inside where its warm and dry.

Have fun with JJ!
Lol. We need the canine clean up crew after the oatmeal.

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2860

Post by blbabe1234 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:25 pm

pawprints wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:08 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:02 pm

Have fun with JJ!
Lol. We need the canine clean up crew after the oatmeal. 
Oh yes! And those doggies are PROs!

~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 185

Post by DN in MN » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:30 pm

I don't know how people do it without dogs, lol!  I am working on my computers right now and need to get some things done so I am ready to leave tomorrow morning so I don't know if I'll scrap at all.  It is actually 21 degrees with the sun out right now... balmy, hahahaha.  

Enjoy the day and stay warm!  
 Image    Image   

2019 -  45/100 layouts

MTCanuk
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 822

Post by MTCanuk » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:17 pm

Had a cardiologist appointment this morning. Left DH home with the grandbaby. Everyone seem to survive. Managed to get my floors mopped while the baby was down. That’s a big job done! Just cuddling for now! And the rest of the country is cold and we are finally having more normal temps!
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:49 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:30 pm
I don't know how people do it without dogs, lol!  I am working on my computers right now and need to get some things done so I am ready to leave tomorrow morning so I don't know if I'll scrap at all.  It is actually 21 degrees with the sun out right now... balmy, hahahaha.  

Enjoy the day and stay warm!  

Stay warm!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:54 pm

MTCanuk wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:17 pm
Had a cardiologist appointment this morning. Left DH home with the grandbaby. Everyone seem to survive. Managed to get my floors mopped while the baby was down. That’s a big job done! Just cuddling for now! And the rest of the country is cold and we are finally having more normal temps!

Cuddling with the grandbaby is the best  😍

Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1209

Post by emmapaige » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:10 pm

Good afternoon - I did well at WW and they rolled out a new program (actually three) this week so I plan to switch it up and hopefully help me stay at goal.

I would love to work on a layout this afternoon but like Laura, I'm in Thanksgiving mode.  I'm taking a section of the kitchen every day and hopefully everything will be ready in TWO WEEKS!!!! When we took at the trash this afternoon we could barely lift it.  I threw out so much expired food, it's really sad. 

I remember when our last dog passed away and we realized we'd have to scrape our plates into the garbage ourselves instead of her licking them clean.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:13 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:10 pm
Good afternoon - I did well at WW and they rolled out a new program (actually three) this week so I plan to switch it up and hopefully help me stay at goal.

I would love to work on a layout this afternoon but like Laura, I'm in Thanksgiving mode.  I'm taking a section of the kitchen every day and hopefully everything will be ready in TWO WEEKS!!!! When we took at the trash this afternoon we could barely lift it.  I threw out so much expired food, it's really sad. 

I remember when our last dog passed away and we realized we'd have to scrape our plates into the garbage ourselves instead of her licking them clean.

TWO WEEKS!! I KNOW!!! EEK!!

Image Image Image Image

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Tart

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:11 pm

HI CHERRIES

SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS BUSY BUSY BUSY… I'M HOSTING FOR 12 THIS YEAR SO I'LL PANIC THE DAY BEFORE HOPING EVERYTHING WILL GO GOOD.... I'VE ACTUALLY STARTED WRAPPING XMAS PRESENTS TO GET THOSE OUT OF MY CLOSETS.. EACH CLOSET WAS STUFFED (3 OF THEM) SO NOW I CAN GET AT MY CLOTHS...HEHEHEHE

WELL EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY/EVENING

VALERIE

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:19 pm

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:11 pm
HI CHERRIES

SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS BUSY BUSY BUSY… I'M HOSTING FOR 12 THIS YEAR SO I'LL PANIC THE DAY BEFORE HOPING EVERYTHING WILL GO GOOD.... I'VE ACTUALLY STARTED WRAPPING XMAS PRESENTS TO GET THOSE OUT OF MY CLOSETS.. EACH CLOSET WAS STUFFED (3 OF THEM) SO NOW I CAN GET AT MY CLOTHS...HEHEHEHE

WELL EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY/EVENING

VALERIE
That's awesome that you have wrapped gifts already! I won't even bother with that until Thanksgiving is over!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”