Scrap a Day, November 15th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 704

Scrap a Day, November 15th

Post by pawprints » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Hey Cherries. I’m picking up
My mom And we are going Christmas shopping today. No scrapping for me today.

Anyone scrapping? Hope you all have a great day.

Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1209

Re: Scrap a Day, November 15th

Post by emmapaige » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:26 pm

Have fun Christmas shopping Barb~

DH had his first Cardiac Therapy this morning, then we went to lunch and then grocery shopping.  Came home and I finished this layout I started yesterday.  Still in Thanksgiving Cleaning mode.  Today it was cleaning out the bar and throwing out some expired mixers and hard liquor that had been opened years ago but nobody drank. 

Tomorrow I'm going to a crop so hope to get caught up a little on the challengers here and work on some December DT assignments.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2860

Post by blbabe1234 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:55 pm

TGIF cherries! Chris - I LOVE that layout. Barb, have fun Christmas shopping.

I've been busy today. Cleaned bathrooms, swept/mopped floors, unloaded DW and got groceries for the week. Home to work and then later tonight, we're off to the Funeral Home. DH's coworker lost her MIL and because she lost her mother when she was 13, this woman has treated her like a daughter. And she's devestated. So is her husband (he was the baby out of 8 kids) and we hang out sometimes. So the least we can do is go tot he Viewing. We cannot make it to the funeral tomorrow though, but at least the viewing will offer some support for them. Afterwards, it'll be too late to cook so we're going out to dinner.

Have a great evening everyone.

~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:37 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:26 pm
Have fun Christmas shopping Barb~

DH had his first Cardiac Therapy this morning, then we went to lunch and then grocery shopping.  Came home and I finished this layout I started yesterday.  Still in Thanksgiving Cleaning mode.  Today it was cleaning out the bar and throwing out some expired mixers and hard liquor that had been opened years ago but nobody drank. 

Tomorrow I'm going to a crop so hope to get caught up a little on the challengers here and work on some December DT assignments.

I am still in Thanksgiving prep mode in my house too. I'm glad you are at a crop and getting some scrapping in. I don't know when I will be back to scrapping. I'm so hyper right now lol.

You layout is so sweet and so adorable!!!!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:39 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:55 pm
TGIF cherries! Chris - I LOVE that layout. Barb, have fun Christmas shopping.

I've been busy today. Cleaned bathrooms, swept/mopped floors, unloaded DW and got groceries for the week. Home to work and then later tonight, we're off to the Funeral Home. DH's coworker lost her MIL and because she lost her mother when she was 13, this woman has treated her like a daughter. And she's devestated. So is her husband (he was the baby out of 8 kids) and we hang out sometimes. So the least we can do is go tot he Viewing. We cannot make it to the funeral tomorrow though, but at least the viewing will offer some support for them. Afterwards, it'll be too late to cook so we're going out to dinner.

Have a great evening everyone.

That's so sad Brandy.

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”