Scrap a Day, November 21st

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 704

Scrap a Day, November 21st

Post by pawprints » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:01 pm

Hey Cherries. Anyone scrapping today? Not me. I am leaving soon for a mani/pedi, then have some stops to make on the way home. In the final week of Thanksgiving prep node now. Lol.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2861

Re: Scrap a Day, November 21st

Post by blbabe1234 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:23 pm

Good morning Barb. I'm done with babysitting for the week so its back to work for me. I had something come across my desk on Tuesday afternoon and wanted to take care of it pronto. I had a couple of questions and is needing feedback from my client. So I figured if I do that this morning, by the time she responds and I get started on things, it might not even be until next Monday.

No scrapping for me but I did get to put together a little card for Let's Try Challenge yesterday. Draven wanted to play in my scrap room and I used what I had leftover from the "Cake Time"  layout I did. I really love how it came out.

Busy next few days for me. Tomorrow, I'll go get groceries and what I need to made my side dishes. My BF Charlie is having a party for me to welcome me to the family. I get to meet another uncle and an aunt, amongst a few others. He requested I make my German Potatoe Salad (courtesy of my hubby telling him that's my specialty). Then on Thanksgiving, we're going up to Victoria at my aunt's ranch. I'm making my famous garlic mashed potatoes and some of my family are on the KETO diet so instead of making mac and cheese, I'm making cauliflower and cheese. DH and I love it and I think everyone else will like it too.

Have a great day
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

DN in MN
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 185

Post by DN in MN » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:48 pm

Enjoy your mani/pedi, Barb!  Cute card, Brandy and I am so happy you are getting together with your new found family.  Today, I am at work and the weather is going from rain to snow... Just make up your mind and stick with it.  I swear Mother Nature is as off as our government, lol.   Anyways, doubtful I will scrap tonight with the way work is going.  I already have a headache and still have 5 hours to go... ugh. 

Make it a great day, everyone  :-D   
 Image    Image   

2019 -  45/100 layouts

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:11 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:23 pm
Good morning Barb. I'm done with babysitting for the week so its back to work for me. I had something come across my desk on Tuesday afternoon and wanted to take care of it pronto. I had a couple of questions and is needing feedback from my client. So I figured if I do that this morning, by the time she responds and I get started on things, it might not even be until next Monday.

No scrapping for me but I did get to put together a little card for Let's Try Challenge yesterday. Draven wanted to play in my scrap room and I used what I had leftover from the "Cake Time"  layout I did. I really love how it came out.

Busy next few days for me. Tomorrow, I'll go get groceries and what I need to made my side dishes. My BF Charlie is having a party for me to welcome me to the family. I get to meet another uncle and an aunt, amongst a few others. He requested I make my German Potatoe Salad (courtesy of my hubby telling him that's my specialty). Then on Thanksgiving, we're going up to Victoria at my aunt's ranch. I'm making my famous garlic mashed potatoes and some of my family are on the KETO diet so instead of making mac and cheese, I'm making cauliflower and cheese. DH and I love it and I think everyone else will like it too.

Have a great day

I love your cute card Brandy! Glad Draven let you play with paper for a bit! And how awesome that your BF is having a Welcome to the Family party for you!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:12 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:48 pm
Enjoy your mani/pedi, Barb!  Cute card, Brandy and I am so happy you are getting together with your new found family.  Today, I am at work and the weather is going from rain to snow... Just make up your mind and stick with it.  I swear Mother Nature is as off as our government, lol.   Anyways, doubtful I will scrap tonight with the way work is going.  I already have a headache and still have 5 hours to go... ugh. 

Make it a great day, everyone  :-D   

Hope you can relax when you get home!

Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1210

Post by emmapaige » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:56 pm

Good evening!! I was chatting with Melissa (lissahope26) earlier and she was raving about her new iPhone 11 Pro she just got.  Since I had recently received an email saying I was due for an upgrade, I went to Best Buy and was able to also upgrade.  I've finally finished all the transfers from my old phone to my new phone so I'm very excited to learn all the bells and whistles before Thanksgiving so I can take lots of amazing photos!!

I uploaded two layouts and one card to the gallery this afternoon.

ImageImageImage

These will probably be the last I can complete until after Thanksgiving.

My daughter made us mani/pedi appointments for Saturday for my birthday so I'm really looking forward to having pretty nails and toes for my birthday and Thanksgiving! 

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:20 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:56 pm
Good evening!! I was chatting with Melissa (lissahope26) earlier and she was raving about her new iPhone 11 Pro she just got.  Since I had recently received an email saying I was due for an upgrade, I went to Best Buy and was able to also upgrade.  I've finally finished all the transfers from my old phone to my new phone so I'm very excited to learn all the bells and whistles before Thanksgiving so I can take lots of amazing photos!!

I uploaded two layouts and one card to the gallery this afternoon.

ImageImageImage

These will probably be the last I can complete until after Thanksgiving.

My daughter made us mani/pedi appointments for Saturday for my birthday so I'm really looking forward to having pretty nails and toes for my birthday and Thanksgiving! 

Your layouts and card are gorgeous Chris! Enjoy your new iPhone!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”