Scrap a Day, November 22nd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 704

Scrap a Day, November 22nd

Post by pawprints » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:23 pm

Hey Cherries. Anyone scrapping today? I'm leaving in a bit to spend the day with my mom. We're going out Christmas shopping again. We had a great time and a lot of success last week, so hoping to have some more fun today. I am doing so well I will be in very good shape gift-wise before Thanksgiving this year! Yay!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2860

Re: Scrap a Day, November 22nd

Post by blbabe1234 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:06 pm

Hi Barb! Have fun! No scrapping for me here today. Work as always and I got groceries for the week, on top of everything I need for the German Potato Salad tomorrow and the 2 sides I'm making for Thanksgiving. And I'm doubling everything. Crazy how the store was always crazy busy.

I doubt I'll do any scrapping this weekend again. Tomorrow, a Sam's Club run, and then the bar-b-q at Charlie's. Then on Sunday, we might have friends over. If not, maybe run into town to take care of some errands.

Have a great Friday!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1209

Post by emmapaige » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:08 pm

No scrapping for me - probably not until AFTER Thanksgiving.  This morning we went to DH's Cardiac Therapy and then to lunch.  Came home and did some laundry and did some pre-Thanksgiving prep stuff.  This weekend is full.  Tomorrow my youngest daughter and I are have a mani and pedi together and then probably will go out for lunch.  Sunday I will be gone most of the day with my knitting group.  We are going to a cute shop in Skippack PA and we'll be making candles and having lunch.  

We have a new cleaning crew coming on Monday to clean our house for Thanksgiving.  I'm so nervous they won't show (the last crew didn't) and then I will be cleaning like crazy on Tuesday (my birthday).  

Enjoy your Christmas shopping Barb.  Now that our grandkids are older and the two younger ones live in Arkansas, we no longer buy them gifts.  We give cash to the granddaughters and send GC's to the boys.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

blfonty
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 613

Post by blfonty » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:15 pm

TGIF Cherries! I love it when the weekend rolls along after a good productive work week. Planning to scrap sometime this weekend. Tomorrow I am helping a friend decorate her Christmas tree - or at least get it started. She is changing her style of decor this year and I love decorating so it's going to be fun. Did I mention that she bought a Tiarra tree topper! Going to be beautiful. Hey, I should take some photos of us working on her tree, right?
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie     Image     Image     

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:13 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:06 pm
Hi Barb! Have fun! No scrapping for me here today. Work as always and I got groceries for the week, on top of everything I need for the German Potato Salad tomorrow and the 2 sides I'm making for Thanksgiving. And I'm doubling everything. Crazy how the store was always crazy busy.

I doubt I'll do any scrapping this weekend again. Tomorrow, a Sam's Club run, and then the bar-b-q at Charlie's. Then on Sunday, we might have friends over. If not, maybe run into town to take care of some errands.

Have a great Friday!
Have a great time at the BBQ Brandy!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:14 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:08 pm
No scrapping for me - probably not until AFTER Thanksgiving.  This morning we went to DH's Cardiac Therapy and then to lunch.  Came home and did some laundry and did some pre-Thanksgiving prep stuff.  This weekend is full.  Tomorrow my youngest daughter and I are have a mani and pedi together and then probably will go out for lunch.  Sunday I will be gone most of the day with my knitting group.  We are going to a cute shop in Skippack PA and we'll be making candles and having lunch.  

We have a new cleaning crew coming on Monday to clean our house for Thanksgiving.  I'm so nervous they won't show (the last crew didn't) and then I will be cleaning like crazy on Tuesday (my birthday).  

Enjoy your Christmas shopping Barb.  Now that our grandkids are older and the two younger ones live in Arkansas, we no longer buy them gifts.  We give cash to the granddaughters and send GC's to the boys.

Enjoy your pre-birthday fun with your dd!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:16 pm

blfonty wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:15 pm
TGIF Cherries! I love it when the weekend rolls along after a good productive work week. Planning to scrap sometime this weekend. Tomorrow I am helping a friend decorate her Christmas tree - or at least get it started. She is changing her style of decor this year and I love decorating so it's going to be fun. Did I mention that she bought a Tiarra tree topper! Going to be beautiful. Hey, I should take some photos of us working on her tree, right?

Yes you absolutely should take photos!! I love decorating too! Have fun and show us that tiara tree topper!!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”