Scrap a Day, December 3rd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 708

Scrap a Day, December 3rd

Post by pawprints » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:21 pm

Hey Cherries. Who's scrapping today? I really hope to get my music challenge up, but right now I am going to take advantage of daylight and try and put my outside lights up. We got snow last night, and with the trees STILL dropping leaves I have to clear snow AND leaves off the bushes that I put lights on. We didn't get a lot of snow, maybe about an inch and a half, and with the sun shining on the front walk right now it is the time to do it! When I come in it will be back to working on my challenge. I will be giving extra time on it anyway!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Image Image Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1140

Re: Scrap a Day, December 3rd

Post by CarrieG » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:57 pm

its naptime for the kiddos so i am trying to finish up the Try It Challenge i started last night....fingers crossed

i would like to get another one at least started tonight....
and oyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i really need to get back to finishing wedding pages...but ugh

nice day here...hoping this afternoon to get out and pick up some pecans...weather has been so hit and miss --temp rain etc wise that there are a ton i need to pick up

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 199

Post by DN in MN » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:16 pm

Hi, Everyone!!  I am finally out of the house and back to work.  Clean up continues on the 20+ inches of snow we received and with the high winds, drifts over 5 feet in some spots :)  I was on vacation and got an added day for winter closure.  BF had us cleared out on Sunday but if I would have been given another day off... I'd still be home, in my pjs... Didn't get scrapbooking as I had to watch my GDs as DD had to work yesterday but did put up my tree and the littles decorated it.. well, the lower half, lol.  I am hoping to get in my room tonight as I need to organize and figure out where my purchases from here... there and everywhere will go when they arrive!

Have a great day :) 

Last edited by DN in MN on Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 Image    Image

2020 ~ 10/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2871

Post by blbabe1234 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:34 pm

Hello cherries! Good luck to you Barb in getting the snow/leaves cleared! Carrie, I hear ya on the nice weather. Today is a GORGEOUS here!
Deanna - I hear ya about not being able to scrap and needing another day off. DH and I had a 4 day weekend last week - Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Sat/Sun but Thanksgiving we were traveling and visiting with family. Friday thru Sun we had Draven. By the time li'l man left at 3pm, we were thinking, "what happened to our weekend?"

Last night, DH had to go back to work for a couple of hours after dinner so I made it to my scraproom. I glanced over my layout and I thought to myself it was done! So I uploaded it and cleaned up my area. I want to do the Becky Fleck sketch. I was picking pictures last night.

Today is another busy day with work. I'm feeling a little better. Still taking all the meds to get rid of this dang cold.

Have a great day

~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

blfonty
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 627

Post by blfonty » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:35 pm

Hi Cherries! No scrapping for me today! Busy day at work and I've been trying to catch up on my email at home and check out the December challenges here. Hope to find time to scrap on the weekend. I have lots of ideas floating around in my head. I'm making notes as I go so that may help me focus. 

Wow! 20 inches of snow! When we lived in Central NY, the snow just kept piling up all winter until the double wide driveway only had a single car pathway. I remember it was spring before we could take our Christmas lights off the bushes at the front of the house. The deer had nibbled on the bushes all winter and the strands of lights no longer worked. Oh well.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie     

Image     Image     

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”