Scrap a Day, December 5th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 765

Scrap a Day, December 5th

Post by pawprints » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:29 pm

Hey :Cherries. Thank you all for all your well wishes for my sweet grand doggie. She is still very sick, fighting a very bad bacterial infection along with her failing kidneys. We are praying that the antibiotics work and that, if they do, the kidney damage is not irreparable. I haven't heard anything yet this morning and I'm praying for some encouraging news.

Anyone scrapping today? I am going for a mani/pedi and hopefully when I get home I can finally get my Music Challenge up. The last few days I have had no time at all to work on it. Sorry Cherries, I will get it up soon as I can.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Image Image  Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3025

Re: Scrap a Day, December 5th

Post by blbabe1234 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:33 pm

Good morning Barb. Lyla has been on my mind and was hoping you've gotten some news. The waiting is the worse. Hugs from Texas!

Another busy work day here for me. Not sure if I'll be scrapping. If I DO make it to my room, I need to clean up. I basically killed the CTMH kit I was using for the few bday pages I did of Draven's 1st bday party. All I got left is some scraps and a few stickers. Need to consolidate them into keep or toss piles (if they are too tiny to use).

Have a great day cherries and keep us posted when you can Barb!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Image Image

1scrappymom
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 687

Post by 1scrappymom » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:27 pm

I hope your grand-furbaby improves Barb!
Brandy - I totally get the clean up. I feel like I spend more time making a mess than actually scrapping!  LOL

As for me, well, I don't have to actually work until 5pm today, but I came into the office early so I can get caught up. I feel SO behind from taking time off at Thanksgiving. While I was home I did manage to get part of my kitchen decorated. This has been a LONG process that started with a leak in our ceiling. We've gotten new countertops, removed all the wallpaper, got a new stove to match all the rest of the appliances, and decided to go with a Disney theme (which all started because DH got Disney silverware for Christmas last year). So here's what I got done so far...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

shoorn
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 1699

Post by shoorn » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:39 pm

Hoping to get something done today - cards or LO. 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1244

Post by CarrieG » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:11 pm

beautiful day here today...gonna hit almost 75!  we played outside all morning and now its naptime since they have finished lunch :)  i have a layout im kinda sketching out....
i picked some photos from my stack....and told myself i had to scrap them by sunday....so that should be 4 layouts fingers crossing thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn its back to wedding layouts....i am going to lay the done ones out tonight in chronological order so i can see where there are missing layouts etc............

its almost the weeeeekend ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTCanuk
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 1022

Post by MTCanuk » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:59 pm

My busy life is not allowing scrappy time right now.  Would really like to start my Dec documented.  How do these other girls find time ?? Between working and watching the grandbaby and regular chores my life is over full.  Got the house decorated.  Have Christmas cards and need to write a letter and address them.  Been wrapping a few gifts. Need to get my sisters out next week.  Can the days just slow down a little.  
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:03 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:33 pm
Good morning Barb. Lyla has been on my mind and was hoping you've gotten some news. The waiting is the worse. Hugs from Texas!

Another busy work day here for me. Not sure if I'll be scrapping. If I DO make it to my room, I need to clean up. I basically killed the CTMH kit I was using for the few bday pages I did of Draven's 1st bday party. All I got left is some scraps and a few stickers. Need to consolidate them into keep or toss piles (if they are too tiny to use).

Have a great day cherries and keep us posted when you can Barb!

Thanks Brandy. Haven't gotten an update this afternoon yet. Last dd heard was that they were waiting on results of the most recent kidney function tests, and that Lyla was still not eating : (

Image Image  Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:05 pm

1scrappymom wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:27 pm
Brandy - I totally get the clean up. I feel like I spend more time making a mess than actually scrapping!  LOL

As for me, well, I don't have to actually work until 5pm today, but I came into the office early so I can get caught up. I feel SO behind from taking time off at Thanksgiving. While I was home I did manage to get part of my kitchen decorated. This has been a LONG process that started with a leak in our ceiling. We've gotten new countertops, removed all the wallpaper, got a new stove to match all the rest of the appliances, and decided to go with a Disney theme (which all started because DH got Disney silverware for Christmas last year). So here's what I got done so far...
Thank you Shannon. Sweet Disney decorations in your kitchen! The mouse "hole" with the Mickey and Mini silhouettes is adorable!!

Image Image  Image Image

JAire
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 408

Post by JAire » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:18 pm

Oh Barb, sending best wishes for the good news you are hoping for!!

That's an awesome WDW interior. Nicely done.

I finished the sewing projects for taking to Japan. Also finished up with the gifts for our Angel Tree child. she asked for crafty things so I made her card kits. I have a sample for her, the instructions, and 3 more cards she can put together herself with the two layers for the front. I made sentiments, main images (llamas that I colored and fussy cut out), and the insides - ran them all through Xyron so she has stickers. DD and I picked out lots of goodies that I hope she will enjoy. Now to clean up the craft room.
It's time to lay out clothes to see what I want to take and what I still need, and to make sure it all fits.
I just might be able to play around with a scrap page tomorrow - here is hoping.
Joyce Ann

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:32 pm

JAire wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:18 pm
Oh Barb, sending best wishes for the good news you are hoping for!!

That's an awesome WDW interior. Nicely done.

I finished the sewing projects for taking to Japan. Also finished up with the gifts for our Angel Tree child. she asked for crafty things so I made her card kits. I have a sample for her, the instructions, and 3 more cards she can put together herself with the two layers for the front. I made sentiments, main images (llamas that I colored and fussy cut out), and the insides - ran them all through Xyron so she has stickers. DD and I picked out lots of goodies that I hope she will enjoy. Now to clean up the craft room.
It's time to lay out clothes to see what I want to take and what I still need, and to make sure it all fits.
I just might be able to play around with a scrap page tomorrow - here is hoping.

That is an amazing gift! You certainly put a lot into it!

Image Image  Image Image

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 272

Post by DN in MN » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:31 pm

1scrappymom wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:27 pm

Omgosh.... love your theme and decor! 
Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 49/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 272

Post by DN in MN » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Continued prayers, Barb... Brandy, I spent yesterday organizing and cleaning up.  The necessary evil to productivity.   I hope I get back down in my room soon.  Tonight isn't looking great as I went to the Littles Xmas program at daycare and then we went out to eat and I just got home.   At least I don't have to worry about dinner but I did partake in a couple of drinks so if I go down there now, nothing will be straight, lol.

I hope everyone had a great day!  
Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 49/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   

shoorn
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 1699

Post by shoorn » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:08 am

Ended up getting 5 cards done today.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”