Scrap a Day, December 6th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 708

Scrap a Day, December 6th

Post by pawprints » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:27 pm

Hey Cherries. Thank you all again for your caring thoughts for my sweet grand doggie. Unfortunately I don't have any good news. She is not responding to three different antibiotics and as of last night things are looking very grim. They are waiting on today's blood test results to see if there is any chance that she can get better. Our hearts continue to break.

Anyone scrapping today? Yesterday I worked on my Music Challenge layout and it is mostly done. I am leaving in a bit to spend the day with my mom, but I do hope to finish it up when I get home and get it posted.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Image Image Image Image

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 197

Re: Scrap a Day, December 6th

Post by DN in MN » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:31 pm

Sorry to hear this, Barb.  Continued thoughts and prayers.  I am just trying to get through work today as I didn't sleep well last night.  I'm bringing home take out for dinner so that is covered.  Maybe once I am out of work, I'll gain some energy to get in my space.  I do have my Dad's side Xmas party tomorrow but I'm pretty much prepared for that.  Other than that, just figuring out Xmas gifts and such.  

Make it a great day!
 Image    Image

2020 ~ 10/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2871

Post by blbabe1234 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:30 pm

I am so sorry to hear about this barb. My heart is breaking alongside yours. Hugs to you all.

I woke up this morning with DH - just couldn't sleep. Still got my cold/cough but not sounding as nasally. Got the bathrooms cleaned and groceries bought and tamale order placed. Working as usual

Today marks 3 years that we lost Ruby Mae. Doesn't seem that long ago.

Probably no scrapping for me. This cold/cough is really taking a toll on me and after work, I might just relax with TV. I had a headache earlier, but luckily it didn't stick around long. I've got so much going on this weekend, doubt I'll make it to my room.

Have a great Friday cherries.
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Tart

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:03 pm

SORRY TO HEAR THE NEWS BARB.... I'LL STILL PRAY FOR YOUR GRAND PUPPY.... HAD DD'S B-DAY PARTY TODAY SHE TURNED 37 ON THE 2ND OF DEC.... HAD A GREAT TIME..... NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE DOING THE SARIN(SP) WRAP FOR OUR BALL GAME THAT WE PLAY AT XMAS & THIS WERE ADDING BINGO..... SHOULD BE A FUN NIGHT....

WELL HOPE EVERYONE GETS TO FEELING BETTER SOON.... HAVE A GREAT NIGHT....

VALERIE

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”