Scrap a Day, December 8th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 707

Scrap a Day, December 8th

Post by pawprints » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:06 pm

Hey Cherries. Sorry I was mia yesterday. I am sorry to say that my sweet grand doggie Lyla went to doggie heaven yesterday, Such a sweet girl, only 7 years old. The Lyme Disease caused too much damage to her kidneys, so dd and her family had to say goodbye. It's just so sad : (

Anyone scrapping today? I finally finished my layout for my Music Challenge and got it posted last night. No scrapping for me today though, I will be putting up my tree and decorating inside today.

Hope everyone has a great and productive day.

This is my layout, only one I've scrapped since the beginning of last month. Sigh.

Image Image Image Image

Gail R
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 76

Re: Scrap a Day, December 8th

Post by Gail R » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:32 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your dd's Lyla.  It seems that most pets are part of the family from day 1, so it is devastating when you lose them.  Hugs
Gail

LoreenC
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 413

Post by LoreenC » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:36 pm

My condolences to you and DD & Family! It is really hard! :(
I would like to do something today,  but getting packed for Texas. Maybe....
ImageImageImage

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1228

Post by emmapaige » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:24 pm

Oh Barb, I am so sorry to hear about sweet young Lyla.  

I've been taking it easy for a few days since I was having severe pain in my hip.  By Friday it was so bad we went to Patient First after DH's cardiac therapy.  They took X-rays and it was determined I had inflammation and I'm now on steroids and pain meds.  I'm feeling a little better but my tummy is a little upset so I'm not sure if it is from the meds or the protein bar I ate this morning which after eating realized it had expired months before.  YIKES!!

I did get a layout done for the Sketch N Scrap's month FB Challenges.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1228

Post by emmapaige » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:25 pm

And Barb - what a beautiful and festive layout!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 194

Post by DN in MN » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:40 pm

So sorry to hear Lyla didn't make it.  My condolences to you all.  Today is laundry day but I have been in my room organizing and putting away some of the stuff I received from Black Friday/Cyber Monday.  I still have a few orders coming...  I have decided a shopping freeze is in my future, lol!  I have to make a decision about secret sister and I am struggling as I do not need any product whatsoever but I love shopping for others  :-D  and receiving surprises every month  :greeninlove:   Nothing to exciting going on for me.  Got a few more gifts figured out and purchased.  If all else fails, my people always love cash, lol.  I am very low key this year.  

Have a great rest of the day, Cherries!

Image    Image

2020 ~ 6/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Gail R wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:32 pm
I am so sorry to hear about your dd's Lyla.  It seems that most pets are part of the family from day 1, so it is devastating when you lose them.  Hugs

Thank you so much Gail.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:54 pm

LoreenC wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:36 pm
My condolences to you and DD & Family! It is really hard! :(
I would like to do something today,  but getting packed for Texas. Maybe....

Thank you so much Loreen.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:55 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:24 pm
Oh Barb, I am so sorry to hear about sweet young Lyla.  

I've been taking it easy for a few days since I was having severe pain in my hip.  By Friday it was so bad we went to Patient First after DH's cardiac therapy.  They took X-rays and it was determined I had inflammation and I'm now on steroids and pain meds.  I'm feeling a little better but my tummy is a little upset so I'm not sure if it is from the meds or the protein bar I ate this morning which after eating realized it had expired months before.  YIKES!!

I did get a layout done for the Sketch N Scrap's month FB Challenges.

Thank you so much Chris. I am so sorry you are not feeling well, and I hope the steroids help. Sweet fall layout!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:56 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:25 pm
And Barb - what a beautiful and festive layout!!

Thank you!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:57 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:40 pm
So sorry to hear Lyla didn't make it.  My condolences to you all.  Today is laundry day but I have been in my room organizing and putting away some of the stuff I received from Black Friday/Cyber Monday.  I still have a few orders coming...  I have decided a shopping freeze is in my future, lol!  I have to make a decision about secret sister and I am struggling as I do not need any product whatsoever but I love shopping for others  :-D  and receiving surprises every month  :greeninlove:   Nothing to exciting going on for me.  Got a few more gifts figured out and purchased.  If all else fails, my people always love cash, lol.  I am very low key this year.  

Have a great rest of the day, Cherries!

Thank you so much Deanna. I have been opening packages in between everything too. When I order from Kohl's and Macy's I get a ton of packages just from one order lol. Seems like something is coming in everyday!

Image Image Image Image

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Tart

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:29 pm

HI CHERRIES

BARB & FAMILY I AM SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR OF LYLA'S PASSING MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU.... I DID WRITE A POEM FOR YOU THAT WAS BY SOMEONE ELSE CALLED "RAINBOW BRIDGE" BUT FOR SOME REASON IT DIDN'T SUBMIT.....  BUT IF YOU GO TO SCRAPBOOK.COM LOOK UP RAINBOW BRIDGE PAPERS YOU'LL SEE THE POEM.... IT'S FOR WHEN YOU LOSE A PET & IT'S PRETTY AWESOME AT LEAST I THINK SO.... PAPER IS BY  REMINSCE..... I HOPE THE PAIN WILL GO AWAY SOON AND ALL THAT WILL LINGER WILL BE HAPPY MEMORIES OF LYLA...…… I LOVE YOUR LO BARB IT IS AWSEOME!!!! CHRIS GREAT JOB ON YOUR LO AS WELL.....

WELL HAVE A GREAT NIGHT LADIES

VALERIE

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:46 pm

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:29 pm
HI CHERRIES

BARB & FAMILY I AM SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR OF LYLA'S PASSING MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU.... I DID WRITE A POEM FOR YOU THAT WAS BY SOMEONE ELSE CALLED "RAINBOW BRIDGE" BUT FOR SOME REASON IT DIDN'T SUBMIT.....  BUT IF YOU GO TO SCRAPBOOK.COM LOOK UP RAINBOW BRIDGE PAPERS YOU'LL SEE THE POEM.... IT'S FOR WHEN YOU LOSE A PET & IT'S PRETTY AWESOME AT LEAST I THINK SO.... PAPER IS BY  REMINSCE..... I HOPE THE PAIN WILL GO AWAY SOON AND ALL THAT WILL LINGER WILL BE HAPPY MEMORIES OF LYLA...…… I LOVE YOUR LO BARB IT IS AWSEOME!!!! CHRIS GREAT JOB ON YOUR LO AS WELL.....

WELL HAVE A GREAT NIGHT LADIES

VALERIE
Thank you so much Valerie. It was so sweet of you to think of the Rainbow Bridge poem for me. I know of the poem and I even used it in a layout that I did about our two boys back in 2014 when we lost our second boy.

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”