Scrap a Day, December 10th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 713

Scrap a Day, December 10th

Post by pawprints » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:32 pm

Hey Cherries. Sorry such a late post today. I was out this morning for a dr. appointment and then had to make a few stops on the way home. The weather has been miserable. So much rain. It poured so hard yesterday and last night it is hard to believe that there is any more up there to come down, but sure enough it started raining again today. And of course just when I was coming out of Costco and loading up my car. Ugh. I'm happy to be home now. Tonight it is supposed to turn to snow, which is wonderful considering we were supposed to have our leaves all cleaned up this week but the weather has not allowed that to happen. I hate when it snows and the leaves aren't picked up yet. We have a TON of them everywhere. Well sooner or later it will hopefully dry up enough for our guy to come and clean them all up.

Anyone scrapping today? Once again I'm not. But I am catching up! My tree is up and decorating is done. Now I am going to start on the wrapping! I love wrapping! lol

Hope everyone has been having a great day!

Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1266

Re: Scrap a Day, December 10th

Post by emmapaige » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:16 pm

Good afternoon.  I started the day good with relaxing and doing a layout (Cherry Lift Challenge) and then I got a call about the Mammogram I had last week.  I need to go back for additional images and ultrasound of my right breast.  But the soonest appointment they have is January 2nd.  So much for a relaxing Christmas.  They did say I could call back every day to see if there is a cancellation.  I'm trying to remain calm and I don't feel any lump but would appreciate any prayers and good thoughts from my sweet Cherry fiends!! 

it's a dark and gloomy day so I didn't get a pic of my layout.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:28 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:16 pm
Good afternoon.  I started the day good with relaxing and doing a layout (Cherry Lift Challenge) and then I got a call about the Mammogram I had last week.  I need to go back for additional images and ultrasound of my right breast.  But the soonest appointment they have is January 2nd.  So much for a relaxing Christmas.  They did say I could call back every day to see if there is a cancellation.  I'm trying to remain calm and I don't feel any lump but would appreciate any prayers and good thoughts from my sweet Cherry fiends!! 

it's a dark and gloomy day so I didn't get a pic of my layout.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better!!

I hate that you have to wait! I don't understand why these places can't bring in a call back right away. Seriously why make someone wait like that. It really sucks. I hope there is a cancellation and you can get in sooner! And I'm hoping all is ok!

Image Image Image Image

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 205

Post by DN in MN » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:19 pm

emmapaige wrote:

Chris, this happened to me as well and it ended up just being a bad image taken.  Frustrating and unnecessary worry.  All I can say is there is nothing to worry about until there is something to worry about.  In my opinion, if the doctors were really concerned, they would get you in right away.  You have my thoughts and prayers.  They should have an appointment within 48 hours when they need new images!  

Image    Image

2020 ~ 13/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee

Post by DN in MN » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:19 pm

pawprints wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:32 pm
Hey Cherries. Sorry such a late post today. I was out this morning for a dr. appointment and then had to make a few stops on the way home. The weather has been miserable. So much rain. It poured so hard yesterday and last night it is hard to believe that there is any more up there to come down, but sure enough it started raining again today. And of course just when I was coming out of Costco and loading up my car. Ugh. I'm happy to be home now. Tonight it is supposed to turn to snow, which is wonderful considering we were supposed to have our leaves all cleaned up this week but the weather has not allowed that to happen. I hate when it snows and the leaves aren't picked up yet. We have a TON of them everywhere. Well sooner or later it will hopefully dry up enough for our guy to come and clean them all up.

Anyone scrapping today? Once again I'm not. But I am catching up! My tree is up and decorating is done. Now I am going to start on the wrapping! I love wrapping! lol

Hope everyone has been having a great day!

Barb, I hope the rain goes away for things to be cleaned up!  
 Image    Image

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee

Post by DN in MN » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Good Afternoon!  I am just finishing up some work and then headed home.  It is really cold... 2 below, feels like 18 below.  Thankfully, we got the snow all cleaned up before this showed up.  I will be snuggle up inside and hopefully scrap.  BF is out of town until Thursday night.  I really hope I get something done.  My gland is not any bigger but doesn't seem any smaller either.. Hopefully, I'll get a good night sleep and with having tomorrow off, it will take care of itself.  

Have a great night everyone!  
 Image    Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:49 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:22 pm
Good Afternoon!  I am just finishing up some work and then headed home.  It is really cold... 2 below, feels like 18 below.  Thankfully, we got the snow all cleaned up before this showed up.  I will be snuggle up inside and hopefully scrap.  BF is out of town until Thursday night.  I really hope I get something done.  My gland is not any bigger but doesn't seem any smaller either.. Hopefully, I'll get a good night sleep and with having tomorrow off, it will take care of itself.  

That is just too cold! Stay warm and cozy!

Image Image Image Image

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee

Post by DN in MN » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:32 pm

pawprints wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:49 pm
DN in MN wrote:

This is nothing... the feels like will be actual at some point...even colder, lol.  At least there are no bugs  :greenwinkb:

Image    Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:00 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:32 pm
pawprints wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:49 pm
DN in MN wrote:

This is nothing... the feels like will be actual at some point...even colder, lol.  At least there are no bugs  :greenwinkb:

Brrrrr. And yes that IS a perk! lol

Image Image Image Image

shoorn
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 1566

Post by shoorn » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:32 pm

emmapaige wrote:

I sympathize. Had that happen to me too. You would think that if they called they would get you in faster.

Sending good thoughts.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

shoorn
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 1566

Post by shoorn » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:37 pm

I didn't get any scrapping done today. I finished 5 cards yesterday though. Not sure if I will get much done tomorrow. Have to straighten up my 3 tier rolling cart. It is a mess with all my scrapping for the last 2 month's.

Had to grocery shop today.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

blfonty
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 630

Post by blfonty » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:11 pm

Chris, try not to worry. I pray it's just a retake for better clarity. Try to stay positive and enjoy the holidays.

This month is passing so quickly. Can somebody make it slow down? Just a little... 

I'm looking forward to my holiday break with lots of scrapping and fun with friends.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie     

Image     Image     

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”