Scrap a Day, December 14th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 708

Scrap a Day, December 14th

Post by pawprints » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Hey Cherries. Lazy Saturday here so far today. I was out all day yesterday with my mom and my sister. We had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen then went shopping in the mall for a while. I then drove my mom out to her BF's and then drove all the way back home, but stopped at Kohl's and then the supermarket. The weather was miserable. Pouring rain the whole time. I picked up a pizza on the way home, watched some tv, and then passed out. I love putting together an awesome Christmas but it sure is exhausting. Lol. Now I need to get my act together and get back to wrapping. Then cards.

I hope everyone is having a great day. And if you can get any scrapping done this time of year, that is awesome. At this point I don't think I will be able to scrap again until after Christmas.

Image Image Image Image

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 196

Re: Scrap a Day, December 14th

Post by DN in MN » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:14 pm

Good Afternoon :)  Stayed out a bit too late last night so today... lazy!  I got my ACOT order that I need to put away but the basement seems so far away, lol.  I'm hoping a little diet coke will get me motivated.  

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!
 Image    Image

2020 ~ 7/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Tart

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:45 pm

HI CHERRIES

BARB THE BALL GAME IS AWESOMELY FUN..... SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A LONG DAY YESTRDAY......

YOU BUY STUFF FROM LIKE THE DOLLAR TREE OR IF YOU CAN FIND INEXPENSIVE ITEMS FROM OTHER STORES (LIKE I GOT A BUNCH OF TOWELS FROM WALMART LAST YEAR FOR $.19 EACH IN THE GAME THEY GO) ANYWHO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BIG PRIZE AT THE END SO TO SPEAK THIS IT WILL BE A $20 BILL IN AN EASTER EGG.... YOU START BY WRAPPING UP THE EGG WITH PLASTIC WRAP AND KEEP ADDING THE PRIZES & WRAPPING.... YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING ON EACH LEVEL (THATS 1/2 THE FUN) YOU STOP THE BALL AT THE SIZE YOU WANT.... THEN YOU GET YOUR FAMILY AROUND A TABLE THEN TIME 1 PERSON 2 MINS TO TRY & GET THE BALL UNDONE... THEN IT GOES TO THE NEXT PERSON AND SO ON..... BUT THE KICKER IS YOU CAN'T RIP THE WRAP YOU HAVE TO FIND THE BEGINNING OF EACH LAYER TO GET THE WRAP OFF.... IT'S REALLY FUN WHEN YOU GET CLOSER TO THE BOTTOM.... WE HAD DIFFERENT COLOR WRAP (CAN'T FIND ANYWHERE ANYMORE) & CLEAR WRAP PLUS WE PUT IN SOME FALSE LEADS WITH THE WRAP.... THIS YEAR WE ARE DOING THE BALL & BINGO... THE BALL GAME IS ON YOU TUBE IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT... THERE ARE LOTS OF WAYS TO PLAY SOME PEOPLE USE OVEN MITS... NOT A WAY I WANT TO PLAY.....HEHEHEHE

I WILL BE STARTING TO PUT THE BALL TOGETHER TONIGHT IT TAKES LIKE 3 HOURS WITH 3 PEOPLE SO NOT SURE HOW IT WILL TAKE ME.... HEHEHEHE

WEATHER HERE IS BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALSO....

WELL EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT NIGHT.....

VALERIE

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1232

Post by emmapaige » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:59 pm

Good afternoon!!  Lazy day here but I did get a layout completed.  However it's for a DT assignment so I can't share yet.  DH and I spent time this afternoon in bed.....and before your mind goes there......we  were reading our books!  LOL!!!!! I finished mine but he's got quite a bit left in his book.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:46 pm

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:45 pm
HI CHERRIES

BARB THE BALL GAME IS AWESOMELY FUN..... SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A LONG DAY YESTRDAY......

YOU BUY STUFF FROM LIKE THE DOLLAR TREE OR IF YOU CAN FIND INEXPENSIVE ITEMS FROM OTHER STORES (LIKE I GOT A BUNCH OF TOWELS FROM WALMART LAST YEAR FOR $.19 EACH IN THE GAME THEY GO) ANYWHO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BIG PRIZE AT THE END SO TO SPEAK THIS IT WILL BE A $20 BILL IN AN EASTER EGG.... YOU START BY WRAPPING UP THE EGG WITH PLASTIC WRAP AND KEEP ADDING THE PRIZES & WRAPPING.... YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING ON EACH LEVEL (THATS 1/2 THE FUN) YOU STOP THE BALL AT THE SIZE YOU WANT.... THEN YOU GET YOUR FAMILY AROUND A TABLE THEN TIME 1 PERSON 2 MINS TO TRY & GET THE BALL UNDONE... THEN IT GOES TO THE NEXT PERSON AND SO ON..... BUT THE KICKER IS YOU CAN'T RIP THE WRAP YOU HAVE TO FIND THE BEGINNING OF EACH LAYER TO GET THE WRAP OFF.... IT'S REALLY FUN WHEN YOU GET CLOSER TO THE BOTTOM.... WE HAD DIFFERENT COLOR WRAP (CAN'T FIND ANYWHERE ANYMORE) & CLEAR WRAP PLUS WE PUT IN SOME FALSE LEADS WITH THE WRAP.... THIS YEAR WE ARE DOING THE BALL & BINGO... THE BALL GAME IS ON YOU TUBE IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT... THERE ARE LOTS OF WAYS TO PLAY SOME PEOPLE USE OVEN MITS... NOT A WAY I WANT TO PLAY.....HEHEHEHE

I WILL BE STARTING TO PUT THE BALL TOGETHER TONIGHT IT TAKES LIKE 3 HOURS WITH 3 PEOPLE SO NOT SURE HOW IT WILL TAKE ME.... HEHEHEHE

WEATHER HERE IS BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALSO....

WELL EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT NIGHT.....

VALERIE

That sounds amazing and so fun!!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:47 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:59 pm
Good afternoon!!  Lazy day here but I did get a layout completed.  However it's for a DT assignment so I can't share yet.  DH and I spent time this afternoon in bed.....and before your mind goes there......we  were reading our books!  LOL!!!!! I finished mine but he's got quite a bit left in his book.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

Lol you have me laughing!!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:48 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:14 pm
Good Afternoon :)  Stayed out a bit too late last night so today... lazy!  I got my ACOT order that I need to put away but the basement seems so far away, lol.  I'm hoping a little diet coke will get me motivated.  

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!
Having a lazy day is good after a busy week!

Image Image Image Image

JAire
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 249

Post by JAire » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:08 pm

Seems the theme for today was either busy or lazy - lol!
Ran some errands a bit today, worked in the kitchen and laundry, spent too much time here - but then. . . I decided to make a digital page! Yay!
Tomorrow after church I do my packing for real. Fly out Monday and must be ready!
Joyce Ann

ScrappyDistractions
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 430

Post by ScrappyDistractions » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:39 pm

no scrapping today.  Surprised I'm even online but I needed a break.  Spent the day cleaning house top to bottom and washing every blanket, sheet, and bedspread because my daughter is on her way home from college.  I haven't seen here since September so quite excited.  Since she has developed allergies to practically all our animals I always have to go that extra mile to try to get every once of fur cleaned up.  It is a bit of a lost cause, though, since the cats are actually her cats and both sleep in her room on the bed.

So there you go - no scrapping but for very good reason :-)
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com

1scrappymom
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 550

Post by 1scrappymom » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:57 am

I spent the morning at the warehouse sale. DH took my wishlist and bought everything on it for my birthday. He was so funny running around the store picking items. Spent the rest of the day in Frankenmuth. I had Schnitzel and we ended the day with a carriage ride. Looking forward to tomorrow and another day in MI.
~Shannon
My Blog -->  blinnsblog

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:10 pm

ScrappyDistractions wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:39 pm
no scrapping today.  Surprised I'm even online but I needed a break.  Spent the day cleaning house top to bottom and washing every blanket, sheet, and bedspread because my daughter is on her way home from college.  I haven't seen here since September so quite excited.  Since she has developed allergies to practically all our animals I always have to go that extra mile to try to get every once of fur cleaned up.  It is a bit of a lost cause, though, since the cats are actually her cats and both sleep in her room on the bed.

So there you go - no scrapping but for very good reason :greensmile:

Enjoy having your daughter home and have a wonderful time with her!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:12 pm

1scrappymom wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:57 am
I spent the morning at the warehouse sale. DH took my wishlist and bought everything on it for my birthday. He was so funny running around the store picking items. Spent the rest of the day in Frankenmuth. I had Schnitzel and we ended the day with a carriage ride. Looking forward to tomorrow and another day in MI.

You got to go to the warehouse sale!!! Yay!! And yay for your dh!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”