Scrap a Day, January 18th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Post Reply
User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34278
Layouts: 710
Location: Long Island, NY

Scrap a Day, January 18th

Post by pawprints » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:22 pm

Hey Cherries. We are getting snow today and it is just starting. But boo it is supposed to turn to rain tonight. I'm hoping before that happens that the girls and I can play in the yard in some decent snow.

I'm supposed to go to dd's tonight and babysit as they are going out celebrate their niece's 21st birthday. We are keeping an eye on the weather though.

I do have plans to scrap today! It's been way too long since I played with paper. I made a few cards the other day and it felt so good!

Hope you all get to do some scrapping today and that you have a great Saturday!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Posts: 64757
Layouts: 2885
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, January 18th

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:25 pm

Hi Barb! Hope the snow is decent for your girls. I always enjoy seeing them play in the snow.

I'm lacking a bit of motivation. Didn't sleep well. My sinuses are all wonky. Headache off/on but not bad. Doing laundry and taking a peak at all the Sneak Peaks! I want to scrap but my head is saying No. LOL. We are supposed to get rain this afternoon and our temps will drop from 80 to 40 with a front that is on the way. Probably explains why my head is blah. Boo!

 
~ Brandy Williams ~


Image 
Image 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34278
Layouts: 710
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, January 18th

Post by pawprints » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:39 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:25 pm
Hi Barb! Hope the snow is decent for your girls. I always enjoy seeing them play in the snow.

I'm lacking a bit of motivation. Didn't sleep well. My sinuses are all wonky. Headache off/on but not bad. Doing laundry and taking a peak at all the Sneak Peaks! I want to scrap but my head is saying No. LOL. We are supposed to get rain this afternoon and our temps will drop from 80 to 40 with a front that is on the way. Probably explains why my head is blah. Boo!

Sorry you are not feeling well Brandy. I hope you start feeling better soon. My neck was killing me yesterday which gave me a headache, and by the time I got home from being with my mom I was ready to take an Aleve. Then dd an the kids came by and I made dinner but instead of getting worse it somehow got better. Lol. We had a lot of fun too.

Oh and the snow is sticking FAST!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 12368
Layouts: 204
Location: Duluth, Minnesota

Re: Scrap a Day, January 18th

Post by DN in MN » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:46 pm

Happy Saturday!  I would happily send you snow if I could, Barb :)  We got over 5" last night!  I made some chicken noodle soup and as soon as BF gets in from plowing/snow blowing, we will eat and then I will go to my scraproom.  It is Minnesota Hockey day so there is plenty of hockey for BF to watch.  

Hope you feel better, Brandy!
 Image    Image

2020 ~ 13/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   
 

User avatar
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Posts: 18508
Layouts: 1504
Location: Minnesota

Re: Scrap a Day, January 18th

Post by mgehrke » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:00 pm

Hey Barb and other Cherries

I too could send you snow Barb. We got over 6" last night. It's funny, a couple weeks ago DH and I took the boys outside to play in the fresh snow. It was perfect snowman making snow, so DH made a huge snowman. We weren't able to get all the leaves up before the snow fell, so the snowman is whitish brown looking. Today after the fresh snowfall, the snowman is nice an white now. I have a picture of it snowing and it looks like the snowman is taking a snow shower....LOL

Anyway I am back and thanks to Deanna I am a person on here as well. I've been scrapping a little here and there and just upload 4 pages. I have more to upload but don't want to flood the gallery. I'm going to spend the rest of the day playing with paper. It feels so good to be here again. I'm hoping (as I've been saying for a month now), to be on here and scrap regularly like the good ole days  :-D
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 55, 33 and 27) lol. And now a proud Grandma to Orahn (3) and Sawyer (1).

Image

Image

User avatar
emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14620
Layouts: 1262
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: Scrap a Day, January 18th

Post by emmapaige » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:25 pm

Happy Saturday!! We are having snow also with no plans to go out today or tomorrow.  I did manage to complete two layouts and do some organization, too.  Plus four loads of laundry.  I'm making a WW soup for dinner.  It's definitely soup weather here.

ImageImageImage
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34278
Layouts: 710
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, January 18th

Post by pawprints » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:58 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:46 pm
Happy Saturday!  I would happily send you snow if I could, Barb :)  We got over 5" last night!  I made some chicken noodle soup and as soon as BF gets in from plowing/snow blowing, we will eat and then I will go to my scraproom.  It is Minnesota Hockey day so there is plenty of hockey for BF to watch.  

Hope you feel better, Brandy!

My girls would have a blast in all the snow you have gotten!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Posts: 8154
Layouts: 1157
Location: Texas

Re: Scrap a Day, January 18th

Post by CarrieG » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:05 pm

our ice has melted and its sunny and 50
got to sleep in...yay!

dd was feeling a lil better til she ate....and my tummy is a bit off...i better not be getting it...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i am just finishing up a layout i have been trying to finish for a couple days...geez....then my hopes are to scrap another one this evening

 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34278
Layouts: 710
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, January 18th

Post by pawprints » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:37 pm

mgehrke wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:00 pm
Hey Barb and other Cherries

I too could send you snow Barb. We got over 6" last night. It's funny, a couple weeks ago DH and I took the boys outside to play in the fresh snow. It was perfect snowman making snow, so DH made a huge snowman. We weren't able to get all the leaves up before the snow fell, so the snowman is whitish brown looking. Today after the fresh snowfall, the snowman is nice an white now. I have a picture of it snowing and it looks like the snowman is taking a snow shower....LOL

Anyway I am back and thanks to Deanna I am a person on here as well. I've been scrapping a little here and there and just upload 4 pages. I have more to upload but don't want to flood the gallery. I'm going to spend the rest of the day playing with paper. It feels so good to be here again. I'm hoping (as I've been saying for a month now), to be on here and scrap regularly like the good ole days  :-D
It's so good to see you Mildred, and I love your pic!!
 
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34278
Layouts: 710
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, January 18th

Post by pawprints » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:38 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:25 pm
Happy Saturday!! We are having snow also with no plans to go out today or tomorrow.  I did manage to complete two layouts and do some organization, too.  Plus four loads of laundry.  I'm making a WW soup for dinner.  It's definitely soup weather here.

ImageImageImage

Love your sweet layouts Chris. Yes it is soup weather here too for sure. Just talked to dd a little while ago and her and her hubby were making tomato soup. 
Last edited by pawprints on Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34278
Layouts: 710
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, January 18th

Post by pawprints » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:39 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:05 pm
our ice has melted and its sunny and 50
got to sleep in...yay!

dd was feeling a lil better til she ate....and my tummy is a bit off...i better not be getting it...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i am just finishing up a layout i have been trying to finish for a couple days...geez....then my hopes are to scrap another one this evening

 
Oh no  I hope you don't get it too!
 
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”