Scrap a Day, January 19th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 765

Scrap a Day, January 19th

Post by pawprints » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:51 pm

Hey Cherries. Sorry for the late post today. I had to take my Twinkie to the vet. She was hacking and hacking constantly last night after supper. She would be fine when she was napping but as soon as she got up she would hack and hack again. She slept fine all night but as soon as she got up this morning the hacking started again. Sky had the hacking a day or two before, but not as constantly as Twinkie was having it. I was starting to worry that they both caught something, so off to the vet we went. Thank God she is fine and everything checked out ok. It looks as though they both may have picked up a respiratory virus from dd's new puppy last week. The vet said that puppies are notorious for getting respiratory viruses, and although he had just seen dd's puppy yesterday and she was fine, she could have been at the end of it last week when they met her. And the incubation period is around 5 days. It causes the trachea to become inflamed. Other things can cause that too so it's not certain that's what caused it, but being that they both had it there is a good chance that's where they got it. She has gotten better already since she didn't hack at the vet, and he said she is in good shape and he didn't even trigger it when he rubbed her throat, so at this point she didn't need to have any meds. So we held off on them and so far she seems ok now. I think it just ran its course. Thank God that's all it was I was so worried!

Anybody scrapping today? I hope to now that we ate and things are settled.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

Image Image  Image Image

beachlover
Chatty Cherry
Layouts: 1122

Re: Scrap a Day, January 19th

Post by beachlover » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:37 pm

Hi Barb!!

So glad the girls checked out okay!!  
I have not scrapped this weekend, but I have done some major cleaning around the house, especially in my scrap room!
Tomorrow is a holiday for me so I plan on grocery shopping, then starting a recipe album for a girlfriend who is getting married in 6 weeks; her shower is in 3 weeks.

And wanted to give everyone a heads up, I will be announcing winners/points for the end of year motivation and getting started with the new one tomorrow!!!!  I had to send my laptop out to be updated to Windows 10 and just got it back yesterday.  Right now I am rying to configure everything the way I want it and see why my email will not load.

Have a great night all!! 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:54 pm

beachlover wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:37 pm
Hi Barb!!

So glad the girls checked out okay!!  
I have not scrapped this weekend, but I have done some major cleaning around the house, especially in my scrap room!
Tomorrow is a holiday for me so I plan on grocery shopping, then starting a recipe album for a girlfriend who is getting married in 6 weeks; her shower is in 3 weeks.

And wanted to give everyone a heads up, I will be announcing winners/points for the end of year motivation and getting started with the new one tomorrow!!!!  I had to send my laptop out to be updated to Windows 10 and just got it back yesterday.  Right now I am rying to configure everything the way I want it and see why my email will not load.

Have a great night all!! 
Thanks Ann.

I keep cleaning my scrap room but it seems to be getting worse again. Ugh.

Image Image  Image Image

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 14

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:01 pm

GLAD TO HEAR THE GIRLS ARE DOING BETTER..... ME I DID A MICHAEL JACKSON PAGE FROM WHEN I HAD TO DEMO HIS NEW VIDEO GAME FOR A JOB I HAD AT THE TIME.... I'VE ALSO BEEN PLAYING WITH ALL MY RIBBON GETTING IT SORTED & GETTING RID OF RIBBON I WON'T USE A 2 DAY JOB TO DO... OTHERWISE NOTHING ELSE IS GOING ON.... MY CRAFT ROOM IS ALL NICE & ORGANIZED ALREADY....

VALERIE

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:18 pm

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:01 pm
GLAD TO HEAR THE GIRLS ARE DOING BETTER..... ME I DID A MICHAEL JACKSON PAGE FROM WHEN I HAD TO DEMO HIS NEW VIDEO GAME FOR A JOB I HAD AT THE TIME.... I'VE ALSO BEEN PLAYING WITH ALL MY RIBBON GETTING IT SORTED & GETTING RID OF RIBBON I WON'T USE A 2 DAY JOB TO DO... OTHERWISE NOTHING ELSE IS GOING ON.... MY CRAFT ROOM IS ALL NICE & ORGANIZED ALREADY....

VALERIE

Thanks Valerie. Yay for an organized scrap room! Mine is organized but out of control. lol If that makes any sense.

Image Image  Image Image

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 273

Post by DN in MN » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:45 pm

How scary for you guys, Barb.  Glad to hear the pups are ok!   Ann, good job on getting things organized and Valerie, isn't it the best when your room is organized and clean?    BF and I have been pretty lazy.  He took me out to breakfast and we ran some errands.  Got home and haven't done much of anything.  I may get in my room yet tonight :)  

I hope everyone has had a great weekend!  
Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 51/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:03 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:45 pm
How scary for you guys, Barb.  Glad to hear the pups are ok!   Ann, good job on getting things organized and Valerie, isn't it the best when your room is organized and clean?    BF and I have been pretty lazy.  He took me out to breakfast and we ran some errands.  Got home and haven't done much of anything.  I may get in my room yet tonight :)  

I hope everyone has had a great weekend!  

Thanks Deanna!

Image Image  Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”