Scrap a Day, January 20th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 721

Scrap a Day, January 20th

Post by pawprints » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:23 pm

Hey Cherries. I’ve been at dd’s babysitting. The kids are off today so they just got up a little while ago. I’ve been snuggling with my grand doggies and watching them play together. They are bffs already and puppy Athena is very comfy and happy in her new home. It is so cute how they sleep cuddled up with each other.

JJ is not up yet so I figured I’d better get my post up before she is up and running around all over the place. Lol.

Anyone scrapping today? I was scrapping yesterday and it felt so good to play with paper. When I get home I hope to get my layout finished up. It’s almost done!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1293

Re: Scrap a Day, January 20th

Post by emmapaige » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:51 pm

Good morning, Barb. Have fun with the kiddos and pups!

I’m hoping to scrap some this afternoon. In my reorganization process, I’m finding stuff I forgot I had and have been using that stuff the last few day's. Easier than finding a new home for it.  :-D
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

MTCanuk
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 880

Post by MTCanuk » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:18 pm

Hi, Ladies.
My DD is off today too, so I have no grandkids.
Finally feeling better and trying to get things done.
And yippee, it’s warmer out too, so I went for a walk.
Laundry going. I put some Christmas stuff away in their closet. I did some ironing. The Roomba is going.

Sorted through my cardstock over the weekend and made some cards. Will upload soon.
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2901

Post by blbabe1234 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:29 pm

Good morning cherries! Enjoy those babies Barb! The human AND furry kind! ;)

Quiet day here today. My client and her users have today off, but DH is at work. My sinus pain/headache turned into a full blown migraine Saturday night. Yesterday was a total waste of a day. Boo. I wanted to scrap so bad. But atlas, I just chilled with peppermint tea and TV. Ended up watching a mini series all day and napped off/on. Today I have slight pressure, but not bad. I skipped my morning walk, but went into town to Earthwise Pets to get Miss Penny her CBD Oil and edibles. Plus, I snagged a few of their absolute fave treats (duck hearts and cheese nips) and a couple of things for Jasmine and Shelby's bday next month. I also got Jackson a couple of treats. She had trial sizes and he enjoyed them. So I got him the regular size bag of them.

Now I'm back home to get some work done. Its nice not be bothered! If my headache stays gone, I might go into my room and finish that layout I started earlier last week (Color Challenge). It just needs embellies!

Have a great day ya'll.
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 206

Post by DN in MN » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:56 pm

Good Afternoon!  I just took a break from scrapping to have some lunch.  Finished up another layout of Lula and am waiting for it to dry so I can upload and start another one.  I am also getting laundry done :)  

I hope you all are enjoying this Monday! 
 Image    Image

2020 ~ 16/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:14 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:51 pm
Good morning, Barb. Have fun with the kiddos and pups!

I’m hoping to scrap some this afternoon. In my reorganization process, I’m finding stuff I forgot I had and have been using that stuff the last few day's. Easier than finding a new home for it.  :-D

Lol that's a good plan. 

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:15 pm

MTCanuk wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:18 pm
Hi, Ladies.
My DD is off today too, so I have no grandkids.
Finally feeling better and trying to get things done.
And yippee, it’s warmer out too, so I went for a walk.
Laundry going. I put some Christmas stuff away in their closet. I did some ironing. The Roomba is going.

Sorted through my cardstock over the weekend and made some cards. Will upload soon.

Glad you are feeling better!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:17 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:29 pm
Good morning cherries! Enjoy those babies Barb! The human AND furry kind! ;)

Quiet day here today. My client and her users have today off, but DH is at work. My sinus pain/headache turned into a full blown migraine Saturday night. Yesterday was a total waste of a day. Boo. I wanted to scrap so bad. But atlas, I just chilled with peppermint tea and TV. Ended up watching a mini series all day and napped off/on. Today I have slight pressure, but not bad. I skipped my morning walk, but went into town to Earthwise Pets to get Miss Penny her CBD Oil and edibles. Plus, I snagged a few of their absolute fave treats (duck hearts and cheese nips) and a couple of things for Jasmine and Shelby's bday next month. I also got Jackson a couple of treats. She had trial sizes and he enjoyed them. So I got him the regular size bag of them.

Now I'm back home to get some work done. Its nice not be bothered! If my headache stays gone, I might go into my room and finish that layout I started earlier last week (Color Challenge). It just needs embellies!

Have a great day ya'll.

I am so glad that headache is finally gone Brandy! I'm home now and ready to finish up my layout from yesterday! Yay!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:19 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:56 pm
Good Afternoon!  I just took a break from scrapping to have some lunch.  Finished up another layout of Lula and am waiting for it to dry so I can upload and start another one.  I am also getting laundry done :)  

I hope you all are enjoying this Monday! 
Glad you are scrapping! I am home now and have my laundry going too, and am about to start glueing things down on my layout.

Image Image Image Image

blfonty
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 635

Post by blfonty » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:23 pm

Hi Cherries! The university is closed today so I've enjoyed a long weekend. I posted several layouts from a crop on Saturday and finished up one more today. These are more photos from the Fantasy of Trees that I volunteered at last year. The Gingerbread House competition displays were amazing and sold to benefit our Children's Hospital. Can't believe I got 17 photos with the grid-style design. Love this Doodlebug Christmas Magic collection!

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie     

Image     Image     

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:26 pm

blfonty wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:23 pm
Hi Cherries! The university is closed today so I've enjoyed a long weekend. I posted several layouts from a crop on Saturday and finished up one more today. These are more photos from the Fantasy of Trees that I volunteered at last year. The Gingerbread House competition displays were amazing and sold to benefit our Children's Hospital. Can't believe I got 17 photos with the grid-style design. Love this Doodlebug Christmas Magic collection!

What a great grid design! Perfect for all those photos! And yes the Doodlebug Christmas Magic line is awesome!

Image Image Image Image

Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 27

Post by Monroe1218 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:34 pm

Happy Monday Cherries!

I'm hoping to get into my scrapbook room to sort some cardstock scraps and see what I need to get rid of or use for punches.  I'm trying really hard to get everything organized and in tip top shape.  I want to make it easier to find things!  If I can get that done, I've got a layout on my desk that I started before Christmas but had lost the alpha I wanted to use for it - but found it the other day when I was straightening some things out in one of my cubes... 
Rebecca

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1293

Post by emmapaige » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:29 pm

I got a few layouts done using stuff that was almost used up and now it's too dark to take photos.  I'm not very happy with them but I guess it's better than tossing the papers and stickers/die cuts.  I'm using older photos that I had previously printed but never scrapped.  

I forgot to share this card which is using the December 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap.  I have a dear friend who is battling cancer and is very religious so I will be sending to her.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:32 pm

Monroe1218 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:34 pm
Happy Monday Cherries!

I'm hoping to get into my scrapbook room to sort some cardstock scraps and see what I need to get rid of or use for punches.  I'm trying really hard to get everything organized and in tip top shape.  I want to make it easier to find things!  If I can get that done, I've got a layout on my desk that I started before Christmas but had lost the alpha I wanted to use for it - but found it the other day when I was straightening some things out in one of my cubes... 

I need to do the straightening thing too. I just finished a layout and it drove me crazy not having any table space to work on and I had a hard time getting to my Cameo. Ugh.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:34 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:29 pm
I got a few layouts done using stuff that was almost used up and now it's too dark to take photos.  I'm not very happy with them but I guess it's better than tossing the papers and stickers/die cuts.  I'm using older photos that I had previously printed but never scrapped.  

I forgot to share this card which is using the December 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap.  I have a dear friend who is battling cancer and is very religious so I will be sending to her.

Such a sweet card and so sorry to hear about your friend.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:35 pm

My layout is done and it was so fun playing with this collection! I just LOVE it! Pics are from 2013 and it was perfect for them!

For the Monthly Bingo Mania 2.0 Challenge.

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:38 pm

pawprints wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:35 pm
My layout is done and it was so fun playing with this collection! I just LOVE it! Pics are from 2013 and it was perfect for them!

SUPER CUTE!!!!

~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:38 pm

I finally got the Color Challenge done

~ Brandy Williams ~

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1177

Post by CarrieG » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:46 pm

id love to say i got any scrapping done the last couple days but meh

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i almost have a REAL kitchen floor again...LOL

4 yrs ago we tore out the 80's lino to find 40's lino tarred down to original hardwood...booooo hissssssssssss  noooooooooo way to sand that crap off...so we cut out the hardwood and i walked on tar paper for a couple years...LOL  then i finally ripped that out...and have been walking on the old subfloor which i was getting pretty used to.......(and it was getting a neat worn look to it)...but we still had to kinda step in and out of the kitchen...oyyyyyyyyyyyy
we got the moisture barrier down and the new baseflooring in and now the last of the seam and crack (and screwheads etc) fill is drying....tomorrow afternoon DH will sand it and we can get the new flooring down....i almost cant call it NEW anymore...we bought it 4 yrs ago and it has just been stacked........LOL

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:35 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:38 pm
pawprints wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:35 pm

SUPER CUTE!!!!

Thanks Brandy!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”