Scrap a Day, January 21st

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Post Reply
User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34326
Layouts: 713
Location: Long Island, NY

Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by pawprints » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:00 pm

Hey Cherries. I’ve been at dd’s house since bright and early. My sil is having his knee surgery today. I put Aiden on the bus and man it is so cold out. Maddie was already in school when I got here. Miss JJ is still asleep and the doggies were very rambunctious and they are sleeping now too. I’ve been relaxing in the quiet but I expect JJ to be up soon.

Anyone scrapping today. I won’t be. Don’t know when I will get home. Probably late this afternoon. He will be coming home today but they are close to the city so they will hit rush hour coming back.

Hope everyone has a great day! Oh and I hear JJ now!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14636
Layouts: 1266
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by emmapaige » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:23 pm

Good morning! We are on our way to have DH’s bloodwork. Then we’ll have lunch before his appointment with the doctor to discuss him having a cardiac ablation. Then we’re going to go shopping for new mattress pad and sheets. One last stop at the grocery store and then finally head home. Luckily all these stops are in the same location.


So it’s doubtful I’ll get any scrapping done but I do have a layout to share once I get home. I’m up on the Scrap Our Stash blog today.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage
 

User avatar
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Posts: 64783
Layouts: 2890
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by blbabe1234 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:29 pm

Hi cherries! Chris, I hope everything goes okay with Ed's dr appt and Barb, Eric does well with knee surgery.

I probably won't be scrapping today. Another busy day with work.

Have a great day everyone and stay warm!
~ Brandy Williams ~


Image 
Image 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

User avatar
emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14636
Layouts: 1266
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by emmapaige » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:48 pm

Things went well and we will be scheduling an appointment for the procedure hopefully in the next few weeks.  We really liked the doctor and he was highly recommended by DH's cardiologist and our General Practitioner.  He also got the go ahead to proceed with this Cardiac Therapy.

This is the layout I wanted to share today for the Scrap Our Stash Challenge.

Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage
 

User avatar
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Posts: 8166
Layouts: 1158
Location: Texas

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by CarrieG » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:53 pm

grey and chilly day here...ewwwwwwwwwww

all my kiddos left early today....for various reasons...and im not complaining..LOL

i was able to finish a christmas layout that was almost done and get the last 2 of 3 ancient unfinished disney layouts i found put together and uploaded....yay!  

im hoping to at least start another after dinner :)

User avatar
DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 12386
Layouts: 205
Location: Duluth, Minnesota

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by DN in MN » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:55 pm

Good Evening :)  Just got home from dinner and may go downstairs to my room but I am kinda liking doing nothing, lol.  Work was busy today so my brain is a bit mushy... May just sit and watch hockey with BF.  Tomorrow will be a different story :) Hair appointment and then whatever I want, lol.
 Image    Image

2020 ~ 13/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   
 

User avatar
DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 12386
Layouts: 205
Location: Duluth, Minnesota

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by DN in MN » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:56 pm

pawprints wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:00 pm
Hey Cherries. I’ve been at dd’s house since bright and early. My sil is having his knee surgery today. I put Aiden on the bus and man it is so cold out. Maddie was already in school when I got here. Miss JJ is still asleep and the doggies were very rambunctious and they are sleeping now too. I’ve been relaxing in the quiet but I expect JJ to be up soon.

Anyone scrapping today. I won’t be. Don’t know when I will get home. Probably late this afternoon. He will be coming home today but they are close to the city so they will hit rush hour coming back.

Hope everyone has a great day! Oh and I hear JJ now!

I hope everything went well with the surgery!
 Image    Image

2020 ~ 13/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   
 

User avatar
DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 12386
Layouts: 205
Location: Duluth, Minnesota

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by DN in MN » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:57 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:48 pm
Things went well and we will be scheduling an appointment for the procedure hopefully in the next few weeks.  We really liked the doctor and he was highly recommended by DH's cardiologist and our General Practitioner.  He also got the go ahead to proceed with this Cardiac Therapy.

This is the layout I wanted to share today for the Scrap Our Stash Challenge.

Image

I am happy to hear everything went well with Ed's appointment and the doctors!  Makes a big difference when you feel good about them :) 
 Image    Image

2020 ~ 13/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   
 

User avatar
JillinIN
Cherry Garcia
Posts: 4416
Layouts: 362
Location: Indiana

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by JillinIN » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:47 pm

I hope the surgery went well Barb.
And Chris, I'm glad you like the doctor and feel good about the plan.

I had a long day at work today and have been in my scrap room twice with plans of scrapping. I keep getting distracted by ACOT. :)
I got thank you notes (15) written for a Christmas gift from the board of directors at the Chamber that I work for. They got me a Hobby Lobby gift card and I got the Foil Quill set and some design drives to go with it. I haven't had the courage to open it yet. I need to watch a youtube video.

I did get the sketch printed off for the double page challenge. The photos that I had on my desk, ready to work on next will fit the sketch perfectly! How often does that happen? Rarely for me, especially for a 7-photo sketch.
Jill
 ImageImage

User avatar
JillinIN
Cherry Garcia
Posts: 4416
Layouts: 362
Location: Indiana

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by JillinIN » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:48 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:48 pm
Things went well and we will be scheduling an appointment for the procedure hopefully in the next few weeks.  We really liked the doctor and he was highly recommended by DH's cardiologist and our General Practitioner.  He also got the go ahead to proceed with this Cardiac Therapy.

This is the layout I wanted to share today for the Scrap Our Stash Challenge.

Image
I love this page! You did an awesome job and the title is great!
 
Jill
 ImageImage

User avatar
JAire
Cherry Berry
Posts: 804
Layouts: 253
Location: FL Space Coast

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by JAire » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:37 am

My ACOT order arrived here in Japan this afternoon, so my DGGD was anxious to start Valentine card for her mother. So happy she is loving it!
Joyce Ann

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34326
Layouts: 713
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by pawprints » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:40 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:23 pm
Good morning! We are on our way to have DH’s bloodwork. Then we’ll have lunch before his appointment with the doctor to discuss him having a cardiac ablation. Then we’re going to go shopping for new mattress pad and sheets. One last stop at the grocery store and then finally head home. Luckily all these stops are in the same location.


So it’s doubtful I’ll get any scrapping done but I do have a layout to share once I get home. I’m up on the Scrap Our Stash blog today.

Sounds like you had a busy day. Hope all went well with the doctor visit.
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34326
Layouts: 713
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by pawprints » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:40 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:29 pm
Hi cherries! Chris, I hope everything goes okay with Ed's dr appt and Barb, Eric does well with knee surgery.

I probably won't be scrapping today. Another busy day with work.

Have a great day everyone and stay warm!

Thanks Brandy. It went very well.
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34326
Layouts: 713
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by pawprints » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:42 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:48 pm
Things went well and we will be scheduling an appointment for the procedure hopefully in the next few weeks.  We really liked the doctor and he was highly recommended by DH's cardiologist and our General Practitioner.  He also got the go ahead to proceed with this Cardiac Therapy.

This is the layout I wanted to share today for the Scrap Our Stash Challenge.

Image

Glad the doctor appointment went well and you like the doctor. That is so important.

I love your layout! The bright yellow border is stunning!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34326
Layouts: 713
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by pawprints » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:43 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:53 pm
grey and chilly day here...ewwwwwwwwwww

all my kiddos left early today....for various reasons...and im not complaining..LOL

i was able to finish a christmas layout that was almost done and get the last 2 of 3 ancient unfinished disney layouts i found put together and uploaded....yay!  

im hoping to at least start another after dinner :)

Yay for scrappy time yesterday!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34326
Layouts: 713
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by pawprints » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:46 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:55 pm
Good Evening :)  Just got home from dinner and may go downstairs to my room but I am kinda liking doing nothing, lol.  Work was busy today so my brain is a bit mushy... May just sit and watch hockey with BF.  Tomorrow will be a different story :) Hair appointment and then whatever I want, lol.

You do need to relax after a busy day like that!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34326
Layouts: 713
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by pawprints » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:46 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:56 pm
pawprints wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:00 pm
Hey Cherries. I’ve been at dd’s house since bright and early. My sil is having his knee surgery today. I put Aiden on the bus and man it is so cold out. Maddie was already in school when I got here. Miss JJ is still asleep and the doggies were very rambunctious and they are sleeping now too. I’ve been relaxing in the quiet but I expect JJ to be up soon.

Anyone scrapping today. I won’t be. Don’t know when I will get home. Probably late this afternoon. He will be coming home today but they are close to the city so they will hit rush hour coming back.

Hope everyone has a great day! Oh and I hear JJ now!

I hope everything went well with the surgery! 

Thank you Deanna it did go well.
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34326
Layouts: 713
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by pawprints » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:50 pm

JillinIN wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:47 pm
I hope the surgery went well Barb.
And Chris, I'm glad you like the doctor and feel good about the plan.

I had a long day at work today and have been in my scrap room twice with plans of scrapping. I keep getting distracted by ACOT. :)
I got thank you notes (15) written for a Christmas gift from the board of directors at the Chamber that I work for. They got me a Hobby Lobby gift card and I got the Foil Quill set and some design drives to go with it. I haven't had the courage to open it yet. I need to watch a youtube video.

I did get the sketch printed off for the double page challenge. The photos that I had on my desk, ready to work on next will fit the sketch perfectly! How often does that happen? Rarely for me, especially for a 7-photo sketch.
What an awesome gift!! Don't let the Foil Quill intimidate you. I haven't used the free style ones yet but the ones for my Cameo give beautiful results. Watching the videos is a good idea. You will love it.
 
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34326
Layouts: 713
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by pawprints » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:51 pm

JAire wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:37 am
My ACOT order arrived here in Japan this afternoon, so my DGGD was anxious to start Valentine card for her mother. So happy she is loving it!

That's awesome Joyce Ann! Enjoy having fun with her!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
JillinIN
Cherry Garcia
Posts: 4416
Layouts: 362
Location: Indiana

Re: Scrap a Day, January 21st

Post by JillinIN » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:43 pm

pawprints wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:50 pm
JillinIN wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:47 pm
I hope the surgery went well Barb.
And Chris, I'm glad you like the doctor and feel good about the plan.

I had a long day at work today and have been in my scrap room twice with plans of scrapping. I keep getting distracted by ACOT. :)
I got thank you notes (15) written for a Christmas gift from the board of directors at the Chamber that I work for. They got me a Hobby Lobby gift card and I got the Foil Quill set and some design drives to go with it. I haven't had the courage to open it yet. I need to watch a youtube video.

I did get the sketch printed off for the double page challenge. The photos that I had on my desk, ready to work on next will fit the sketch perfectly! How often does that happen? Rarely for me, especially for a 7-photo sketch.
What an awesome gift!! Don't let the Foil Quill intimidate you. I haven't used the free style ones yet but the ones for my Cameo give beautiful results. Watching the videos is a good idea. You will love it.
  
Thanks Barb! I have been feeling pretty intimidated. Maybe I'll break it out of its package tonight. :)
 
Jill
 ImageImage

Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”