Scrap a Day, January 26th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 724

Scrap a Day, January 26th

Post by pawprints » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:55 pm

Hey Cherries. Lazy Sunday here. Still moving along on cleaning up my desk and table. I am really putzing with it lol. I have a whole bunch of dies and stamps piled up and I decided yesterday to catalog them in my database so I know what I have and which stamps have coordinating dies. It also helps when I want to buy some (like I need any more lol) and I don't remember if I have it or not. So I started entering them and it's moving along pretty fast. I'm using the same database that I use for my digi kits, which makes my digi scrapping so easy and makes it possible to find all my kits in any category.

Anyone scrapping today? I wish i could say I was but who knows if I will get to it again today.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

Image Image Image Image

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 206

Re: Scrap a Day, January 26th

Post by DN in MN » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:19 pm

Happy Sunday!  It has been a lazy day here as well.  I am finally down in my space and have cleaned up the mess my DD and DGS made.  I am working on papers for the next six layouts.  We will see how that goes as that is not my forte.  I hope to at least get most of two pages done.  I think there will be a nap in my future as I feel like I may be getting a cold.  Dang it.  

Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday  :-D
 Image    Image

2020 ~ 16/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:30 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:19 pm
Happy Sunday!  It has been a lazy day here as well.  I am finally down in my space and have cleaned up the mess my DD and DGS made.  I am working on papers for the next six layouts.  We will see how that goes as that is not my forte.  I hope to at least get most of two pages done.  I think there will be a nap in my future as I feel like I may be getting a cold.  Dang it.  

Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday  :-D

I hope you are not getting a cold!

Image Image Image Image

joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1560

Post by joannie » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:34 pm

I am packed up for a 3 day crop at the end of the week. So no scrapping today...I'm watching golf tho!! 👍

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:40 pm

joannie wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:34 pm
I am packed up for a 3 day crop at the end of the week. So no scrapping today...I'm watching golf tho!! 👍

Have a great time!!

Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1305

Post by emmapaige » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:53 pm

It's another lazy day here, too.  But at least I took a shower and washed my hair!! LOL!

I'm still working or organizing and purging but did a little scrapping too.  This is for the Cherry Scrap Lift.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:12 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:53 pm
It's another lazy day here, too.  But at least I took a shower and washed my hair!! LOL!

I'm still working or organizing and purging but did a little scrapping too.  This is for the Cherry Scrap Lift.

That is gorgeous Chris!

Image Image Image Image

blfonty
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 638

Post by blfonty » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:38 pm

I stayed in my pjs a long time this morning and finally took my shower and washed my hair. Sometimes it's just such an effort. LOL!

Finished up one page today and posted it in the gallery.

blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie     

Image     Image     

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:49 pm

blfonty wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:38 pm
I stayed in my pjs a long time this morning and finally took my shower and washed my hair. Sometimes it's just such an effort. LOL!

Finished up one page today and posted it in the gallery.
Awesome page!

Image Image Image Image

1scrappymom
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 588

Post by 1scrappymom » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:00 pm

I did manage to scrapbook today since I'm stuck hanging around with my broken ankle but I can't scrap long before my foot swells. I was hoping to organize my supplies but that might need to wait.
~Shannon
My Blog -->  blinnsblog

LoreenC
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 509

Post by LoreenC » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:33 pm

Today I Also scrapped a LO for Cherry Luft and it is the same one as Chris!! I really have to purge my scraps!! I also got out my Big Shot and made a Bunch of tags and some alphas and numbers and some cute little houses, while doing my Laundry! We don’t usually go to town on Sunday , now that it is Snowbird time ! Everywhere is packed ! Now its my laundry & clean the bathrooms good day!!
ImageImageImage

JillinIN
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 363

Post by JillinIN » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:04 am

What kind of system do you use for cataloging, Barb?
I heard that Evernote is good for that, but I didn't take time (or couldn't) figure it out. I bought an ap for a month or two and it was okay, but I didn't really feel it was worth it to keep forever with a monthly fee.

I thought about scrapping today...does that count? lol
I printed the Motivation challenge list and planned to scrap, but DH and I made a Sam's Club and Walmart run. Then we came back and binge-watched The Ranch.
Jill
 ImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:51 pm

1scrappymom wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:00 pm
I did manage to scrapbook today since I'm stuck hanging around with my broken ankle but I can't scrap long before my foot swells. I was hoping to organize my supplies but that might need to wait.

Oh no I'm so sorry! I hope it heals fast for you!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:54 pm

LoreenC wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:33 pm
Today I Also scrapped a LO for Cherry Luft and it is the same one as Chris!! I really have to purge my scraps!! I also got out my Big Shot and made a Bunch of tags and some alphas and numbers and some cute little houses, while doing my Laundry! We don’t usually go to town on Sunday , now that it is Snowbird time ! Everywhere is packed ! Now its my laundry & clean the bathrooms good day!!

I need to do something different with all of my scraps. I need a better place to keep them so they are more easily accessible. Otherwise I tend not to look through them.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:59 pm

JillinIN wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:04 am
What kind of system do you use for cataloging, Barb?
I heard that Evernote is good for that, but I didn't take time (or couldn't) figure it out. I bought an ap for a month or two and it was okay, but I didn't really feel it was worth it to keep forever with a monthly fee.

I thought about scrapping today...does that count? lol
I printed the Motivation challenge list and planned to scrap, but DH and I made a Sam's Club and Walmart run. Then we came back and binge-watched The Ranch.

The app I use is Mac only. It is called DataOrganizer and is on the Mac App Store. (Proud mom moment… my ds developed it : )

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”