Scrap a Day, January 28th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 724

Scrap a Day, January 28th

Post by pawprints » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:49 pm

Hey Cherries. Can you believe that there are only a few more days left in January? I can't. So who is scrapping to get as many more challenges in as they can? I'd better get my act together and start scrapping today. I have another day with no plans (yay) and yesterday I finished organizing my stamps, inks, and dies cart. Still need to reorg other things now since all of that is off of my table. It's a work in progress but I'm getting there.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2913

Re: Scrap a Day, January 28th

Post by blbabe1234 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:31 pm

Good morning Barb! Yay for not having any plans. I never made it to my room yesterday. I worked all day and was worn out afterwards. So maybe today!

The only plans I have today is just work. LOL
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 128

Post by Ashjoy » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:40 pm

I’m just g my way back into my scraproom after some medical issues and a move across the country. A friend asked about challenges and I thought of the message bards here, although they are hard to find. Finally found a link on fb and I’m back. Just looking over the challenges and going to make a few cards to get started and hopefully get back to pages as well.

Have fun on your no plan days. I can’t wait to see what you make. I don’t remember how to post pics or get to the gallery so I feel like I’m starting over.
Joyce

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1184

Post by CarrieG » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:47 pm

it is a miserable wet windy day here...booooooooo hisssssssssssssss

i got the layouts i got done last night uploaded............id like to think im going to start the BF challenge either at naptime or tonight

my mom has been gone almost 4 yrs but today would have been her 78th birthday...sigh

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 206

Post by DN in MN » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:54 pm

Good Afternoon!  I have been sleeping for the last two days...BF is going to take me to walk in when he gets home from work to have them listen to my lungs and possible strep test.  My throat isn't really sore  but man, I am down for the count.  Plus, I am not plugged up like a cold.   I get up for about an hour and then back down I go.   I am going to try and get down in my room to see what I can do.  I want to pull everything of my Raskog and try something different with it.    

I hope everyone is having a good day!
 Image    Image

2020 ~ 16/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 206

Post by DN in MN » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:55 pm

Ashjoy wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:40 pm
I’m just g my way back into my scraproom after some medical issues and a move across the country. A friend asked about challenges and I thought of the message bards here, although they are hard to find. Finally found a link on fb and I’m back. Just looking over the challenges and going to make a few cards to get started and hopefully get back to pages as well.

Have fun on your no plan days. I can’t wait to see what you make. I don’t remember how to post pics or get to the gallery so I feel like I’m starting over.

Welcome back!  I am sure you will get your bearings back in no time!  
 Image    Image

2020 ~ 16/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:14 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:31 pm
Good morning Barb! Yay for not having any plans. I never made it to my room yesterday. I worked all day and was worn out afterwards. So maybe today!

The only plans I have today is just work. LOL

Work is getting in the way of your scrapping! LOL!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:15 pm

Ashjoy wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:40 pm

Welcome back!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:16 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:47 pm
it is a miserable wet windy day here...booooooooo hisssssssssssssss

i got the layouts i got done last night uploaded............id like to think im going to start the BF challenge either at naptime or tonight

my mom has been gone almost 4 yrs but today would have been her 78th birthday...sigh

Many ((hugs)) Carrie.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:17 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:54 pm
Good Afternoon!  I have been sleeping for the last two days...BF is going to take me to walk in when he gets home from work to have them listen to my lungs and possible strep test.  My throat isn't really sore  but man, I am down for the count.  Plus, I am not plugged up like a cold.   I get up for about an hour and then back down I go.   I am going to try and get down in my room to see what I can do.  I want to pull everything of my Raskog and try something different with it.    

I hope everyone is having a good day!

Oh Deanna I am so sorry you are so sick. I hope you start to feel better soon!

Image Image Image Image

MTCanuk
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 892

Post by MTCanuk » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:00 pm

Just hanging out the grandbaby. Not much else on the agenda. Pretty boring in my life.
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1303

Post by emmapaige » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:50 pm

Good Afternoon!   Played Mahjong today and won two games and came really close to three other games.  

Came home and straightening up since the cleaning crew come tomorrow.  So in addition to no scrapping today, I won't be scrapping tomorrow. However, I hope to do some more organizing of my die cuts when we get home tomorrow.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:52 pm

MTCanuk wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:00 pm
Just hanging out the grandbaby. Not much else on the agenda. Pretty boring in my life.

Lol I'm sure hanging out with the grandbaby is not boring at all! Special grandma time is always great!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:54 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:50 pm
Good Afternoon!   Played Mahjong today and won two games and came really close to three other games.  

Came home and straightening up since the cleaning crew come tomorrow.  So in addition to no scrapping today, I won't be scrapping tomorrow. However, I hope to do some more organizing of my die cuts when we get home tomorrow.

Yay for winning Mahjong! I have been in an organizing frenzy today. One thing leads to another… then another… then another. Lol.

Image Image Image Image

JillinIN
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 363

Post by JillinIN » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:32 am

I hope you enjoyed your no plans day.
This month has flown by. Thanks for the reminder, just a few more days for challenges.
I finished the Becky Fleck challenge today. I was kind of hung up on what paper to use and feeling too lazy to look for something. Then I thought, just pick something! I have a bunch of pads in a rack I got from LSS when it went out. I rarely look at there, but the first pad that caught my eye was perfect! And man was it old! It felt good to be using something I've had forever.
Jill
 ImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:02 pm

JillinIN wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:32 am
I hope you enjoyed your no plans day.
This month has flown by. Thanks for the reminder, just a few more days for challenges.
I finished the Becky Fleck challenge today. I was kind of hung up on what paper to use and feeling too lazy to look for something. Then I thought, just pick something! I have a bunch of pads in a rack I got from LSS when it went out. I rarely look at there, but the first pad that caught my eye was perfect! And man was it old! It felt good to be using something I've had forever.

That's great how it worked out! 

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”